· Responsible Fish Keeping
· Rainbow Fish
· Shark Fish
· South American Cichlids
· Tanganyika Cichlids
· Tetra Fish
· Tropical Fish Food
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Diver's Shock As Boyfriend Plucks Dazzling Diamond Ring Off The Seabed In Elaborate U

0 Not allowed!

0 Not allowed!
    They are only 21 and 23... .. That seems far too young to get a life sentence in an institution....
    Gas mileage isn't everything OIIIIIIIO
    Lack of planning on your part does not constitute an emergency on my part.
    Why pretend there are no stupid questions? Actually, There are many stupid questions: "Should I drink this bleach?" Is just one example.
    Having said that, Just because it's a stupid question doesn't mean that it shouldn't be asked. It's better to know.

A warm beer is better than a cold beer. Because nothing is better than a cold beer, and a warm beer is better than nothing.

0 Not allowed!
    I actually planned to do that same thing on the vacation we just got back from, had a little different idea than the map... but same concept, ended up doing it alone on the beach sitting on a palm tree..

btw Goes to 11, i'm 24 ;)

But we are planning on a 2015 wedding so I'll be 26 when I get institutionalized lol

Awards Showcase

Happy Mother's Day! - Slaphppy7 For 7,000 posts!! - steeler58 Thanks for the rep!! - steeler58 For working with new fish keepers! Outstanding this month. - Taurus Just Because - Surfdog 
    A round for the fallen this Memorial Day weekend. - Compass I had no cup, so I put it on a bun... - Slaphppy7 You are amazing! So smart and giving. - SeaLady Can't give you any more rep, but well said! - steeler58 Thank again!! You seem to enjoy your coffee. - steeler58 
    Thanks for the rep!! - Compass this doesnt look like pie... not the right kind.. - Sandz for providing solid guidance to others - RiversGirl Thanks for the rep! :) - Compass cheers - Fishhook 
    Using up my winnings on my friends! - Compass No Message - Fishhook beeeeeeeer! - Sandz Bottoms up! (even though you don't drink, lol) - Slaphppy7 We miss you... - Compass 

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Goes to 11! View Post
    They are only 21 and 23... .. That seems far too young to get a life sentence in an institution....
    I've been married to the same man for longer than they have been alive... It's a happy life sentence if you choose wisely.
    When I go fishing I just place a sharp rock in the water and sit there waiting for all the dead fish to float to the top... Kingfisher
    Brutal honesty will be shown on this screen.
    I think my fish is adjusting well to the four gallon, He's laying on his side attempting to go to sleep on the bottom of the gravel.
    Tolerance is a great thing to have, so is the ability to shut up.

I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you.

0 Not allowed!
    Congrats Hardy ! As HB mentioned choosing wisely is key.

[But I could not resist my favorite marriage joke. #2 is; Know why divorces are so expensive?.. They are worth it. :-P]

If I were to get married it would be forever because... I love my house

..... Wait! What am I thinking? Why would I put an end to the endless parade of Swedish bikini models that is my life..
    Why pretend there are no stupid questions? Actually, There are many stupid questions: "Should I drink this bleach?" Is just one example.
    Having said that, Just because it's a stupid question doesn't mean that it shouldn't be asked. It's better to know.

A warm beer is better than a cold beer. Because nothing is better than a cold beer, and a warm beer is better than nothing.

0 Not allowed!
    Congrats Hardy ! As HB mentioned choosing wisely is key.

[But I could not resist my favorite marriage joke. #2 is; Know why divorces are so expensive?.. They are worth it. :-P]

If I were to get married it would be forever because... I love my house

..... Wait! What am I thinking? Why would I put an end to the endless parade of Swedish bikini models that is my life..

I knew I had to marry her when she woke up one morning, looked at me and said "get in the kitchen and make me bacon [proper name for female dog]" and we both died laughing. Plus she puts up with my minor obsession with fish lol

Awards Showcase

Happy Mother's Day! - Slaphppy7 For 7,000 posts!! - steeler58 Thanks for the rep!! - steeler58 For working with new fish keepers! Outstanding this month. - Taurus Just Because - Surfdog 
    A round for the fallen this Memorial Day weekend. - Compass I had no cup, so I put it on a bun... - Slaphppy7 You are amazing! So smart and giving. - SeaLady Can't give you any more rep, but well said! - steeler58 Thank again!! You seem to enjoy your coffee. - steeler58 
    Thanks for the rep!! - Compass this doesnt look like pie... not the right kind.. - Sandz for providing solid guidance to others - RiversGirl Thanks for the rep! :) - Compass cheers - Fishhook 
    Using up my winnings on my friends! - Compass No Message - Fishhook beeeeeeeer! - Sandz Bottoms up! (even though you don't drink, lol) - Slaphppy7 We miss you... - Compass 

0 Not allowed!

It doesn't count when they live in the computer.
    When I go fishing I just place a sharp rock in the water and sit there waiting for all the dead fish to float to the top... Kingfisher
    I think my fish is adjusting well to the four gallon, He's laying on his side attempting to go to sleep on the bottom of the gravel.

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Honey Badger 1 View Post
    It doesn't count when they live in the computer.

Are you saying my Swedish bikini team girls are overstocked? I heard it keeps aggression down :-P.

Awards Showcase

0 Not allowed!
    I heard it keeps aggression down :-P.
    I heard the opposite.

Question

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Honey Badger 1 View Post
    I heard the opposite.
    . . . Are you saying I got bad info off of Yahoo answers?