· Shark Fish
· South American Cichlids
· Tanganyika Cichlids
· Tetra Fish
· Tropical Fish Food
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Default

0 Not allowed!
    I didn't say they were cycled i only said that it dosn't seem like it's stressfull since the young pair i have are spawning as im posting this

Awards Showcase

TGIF indeed - RiversGirl TGIF back at you! - Taurus TGIF back to you! - wgoldfarb TGIF - Taurus right back at cha! - fishmommie 
    TGIF back at you :) - steeler58 Happy B Day! - Taurus Which leaves on to ask which came first the cake or the beer! - Taurus Happy B-day buddy! - steeler58 Happy 51st...and many more! - Rue 
    Congrats on your cycle!! - RiversGirl thanks - fishmommie Have a Cory for passing 15,000 post's; WOW!! - steeler58 Thanks for the rep ;-) - steeler58 Merry Christmas - steeler58 
    Merry Christmas buddy - fishmommie Merry Xmas To You! - Sandz Merry Christmas - DougStanley TGIT (Thank God it is Thursday) - afro123 You're A Great Asset To AC - metweezer 
    Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - steeler58 Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - steeler58 Cancer - Epilepsy - Foster Care - Gynecological Cancer - Rett Syndrome - aquariumlover10 Cancer - Epilepsy - Foster Care - Gynecological Cancer - Rett Syndrome - gronlaura Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - SeaLady 

0 Not allowed!
    Cycling with fish is quite a task, as pointed out earlier...cycling with a spawning pair sounds daunting to me, just my 2 cents...
    10 Gallon Beginner Tank... Journal

40 Gallon Breeder: ... Journal

3. Default

0 Not allowed!
    cycling with fish are very easy there is just 1 mistake you can make overfeeding i almost starve my fish all my friends does this aswell and they have never lost a fish in their life on the cycling. or im sorry 1 did lose a fish a 9 year old tetra didn't survive but it can also be from the age it died. As long as you keep the food low and don't use any very weak fish like discus, Oscars, mollies or guppies you are in for an easy cycle for the tank if you follow these tips from huge German aquarists but what do i know im not an expert im just reading experts tips and tricks and i even question them and wan't others experience like when i asked if i should add plants before fish or not for an safer cycle.

Why it's hard to cycle a tank with the fish i mentioned are that the big ones are very exact on their water conditions while the small are breed to much since they only live for about 1-2 years when their wild counterparts gets to about 5-6 years in an aquarium. The fish i cycle with are those i had kept from when the aquariums were running a few month ago, and they are easy to keep and not to picky about water conditions like others are, also the reason why i keep this fish insted the fish i mentioned above

Awards Showcase

TGIF indeed - RiversGirl TGIF back at you! - Taurus TGIF back to you! - wgoldfarb TGIF - Taurus right back at cha! - fishmommie 
    TGIF back at you :) - steeler58 Happy B Day! - Taurus Which leaves on to ask which came first the cake or the beer! - Taurus Happy B-day buddy! - steeler58 Happy 51st...and many more! - Rue 
    Congrats on your cycle!! - RiversGirl thanks - fishmommie Have a Cory for passing 15,000 post's; WOW!! - steeler58 Thanks for the rep ;-) - steeler58 Merry Christmas - steeler58 
    Merry Christmas buddy - fishmommie Merry Xmas To You! - Sandz Merry Christmas - DougStanley TGIT (Thank God it is Thursday) - afro123 You're A Great Asset To AC - metweezer 
    Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - steeler58 Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - steeler58 Cancer - Epilepsy - Foster Care - Gynecological Cancer - Rett Syndrome - aquariumlover10 Cancer - Epilepsy - Foster Care - Gynecological Cancer - Rett Syndrome - gronlaura Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - SeaLady 

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Nailroth View Post
    cycling with fish are very easy there is just 1 mistake you can make overfeeding i almost starve my fish all my friends does this aswell and they have never lost a fish in their life on the cycling. or im sorry 1 did lose a fish a 9 year old tetra didn't survive but it can also be from the age it died. As long as you keep the food low and don't use any very weak fish like discus, Oscars, mollies or guppies you are in for an easy cycle for the tank if you follow these tips from huge German aquarists but what do i know im not an expert im just reading experts tips and tricks and i even question them and wan't others experience like when i asked if i should add plants before fish or not for an safer cycle.

Why it's hard to cycle a tank with the fish i mentioned are that the big ones are very exact on their water conditions while the small are breed to much since they only live for about 1-2 years when their wild counterparts gets to about 5-6 years in an aquarium. The fish i cycle with are those i had kept from when the aquariums were running a few month ago, and they are easy to keep and not to picky about water conditions like others are, also the reason why i keep this fish insted the fish i mentioned above
    OK, thanks for that info.
    10 Gallon Beginner Tank... Journal

40 Gallon Breeder: ... Journal