· Rainbow Fish
· Shark Fish
· South American Cichlids
· Tanganyika Cichlids
· Tetra Fish
· Tropical Fish Food
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

0 Not allowed!
    Emperor tetras are one of my all time favorites. I have 7 of them plus 10 Rainbow Emperor's in my 75 gal.

They are always out front like you said and won't harm anything but the smallest fish. I put some 1/2" pencilfish in with them and they never even seemed to notice them.
    Perfection is not attainable, but if we chase perfection we can catch excellence.
    Once you learn to quit, it becomes a habit.
    -Vince Lombardi

Be more concerned with your character than your reputation, because your character is what you really are, while your reputation is merely what others think you are. ― John Wooden
    Sandy Hook Elementary......Lest We Forget

2. Default

0 Not allowed!
    my angelfish is turning silver now 0.o he was just like a plain gray with black stripes on him but i noticed as he is growing the black stripes are fadeing slowly and hes starting to get a very shiny silver color. very very eye catching ^^"

and yeah i love them lol im kind of glad they gave me the wrong kind of fish haha its funny now i go to my tank n i got my 2 rams n angel looking at me then they come running out which is starting to make the rummies and cardinals more brave n they will come towards the front more now.they get they gota watch out for the cories when they go close to the glass thought or else they are like torpedo's lol mainly around nightime they go up n down on glass like crazy.

my problem is now finding someone to get 4 more because all the sites i find with them have like a minium of 24$ worth of fish or so which 4 emps don`t equal that ._.
    56 Gallon Planted Tetra based Community Tank.
    "Rummy-Nose Tetra-6Cardinal Tetra-8,Panda Cory-1(whisker issues),emerald cory-5"
    "(1) Angelfish,,1 Zebra Nerite"
    Plants:couple swords,bunch of Italian Vals,Java Moss,Java Ferns,Dwarf Hair Grass
    10 Gallon with a betta,3oto

3. Default

0 Not allowed!
    ok haven`t updated for a while my tank is currently turning into a oddball tank xD
    also found out my angelfish is female it keeps laying eggs xD

i currently have 8 cardinal tetra's,6 rummy nose tetra,1 angelfish,5emerald green cory,1 panda (last one out of the batch i had they had a whisker issue i didn`t noticed they didn`t have any when i bought them and they slowly died off after that giving last one a bit longer before i try adding more in)

recently i added in 1 red dwarf gourami,1 dalmation molly,1 blue guppy,1sunburst platy i was looking threw ag advisor it was showing no warning signs for this combo and tempt range looked fine so i ended up with my oddball tank. also my angelfish is showing no problems he was chaseing gourami 1st day but after that she didn`t care no more about it.

the guppy loves swimming with the tetra's its kind of funny seeing it randomly there.

also i rehomed my emp tetra's they kept going after the cardinals n killed 1 and golden/blue rams due to aggression problems in tank was forced to remove them.
    "Rummy-Nose Tetra-6Cardinal Tetra-8,Panda Cory-1(whisker issues),emerald cory-5"
    Plants:couple swords,bunch of Italian Vals,Java Moss,Java Ferns,Dwarf Hair Grass

4. Default

0 Not allowed!
    platy and guppy will be returned didn`t notice they liked harder water. molly i have to keep due to my mom loving it and snice shes disabled im not complaing.