· Rainbow Fish
· Shark Fish
· South American Cichlids
· Tanganyika Cichlids
· Tetra Fish
· Tropical Fish Food
  1. Default 55 gallon stock?

0 Not allowed!
    hey everyone I have a 55 gallon stocked currently with 1 veil tail angelfish and 7 otos could i add 7 long finned black skirt tetras and 3 crimson spotted rainbow fish ?the filters are aqueon 55 75 and top fin 60 its fully cycled

2. Default

0 Not allowed!
    or what other fish could i add if i have 1 veil tail angel an 7 otos?in a 55 gallon long

0 Not allowed!
    I see no problem with the black skirts, but I would nix the rainbows. Maybe round out the number of tetras to a 10.
    130g: 4 Angelfish, 2 Roseline Sharks, 5 Kuhli Loaches, 1 Otocinslus, 1 Corydora

0 Not allowed!
    I would go with the smaller praecox rainbows, instead of the larger melanotaenia species, and a much larger school than 3. There's no reason why you couldn't keep both rainbows and tetras. From there, you can add some sort of bottom dweller, like corys or maybe zebra loaches, plus a pleco. That would give you a well balanced tank with activity at all levels. Though with the otos, you may want to forgo the pleco.
    125 - BGK, pictus cats, silver dollars, kissing gouramis, palmas bichir, delhezi bichir
    125 - Red severum, bolivian rams, Turquoise rainbows, irian red rainbows, loaches (angelicus, zebra, kuhli and horseface), plecos (BN, RL and clown), denison barbs, pearl gouramis
    90 - Congo tetras, african knife, elephant nose, spotted ctenopoma, upside down cats

QTs - 29, 20H, 20L, 10

0 Not allowed!
    Most rainbows are hardwater species, the other fish, certainly the angels and the ottos, are softwater.

0 Not allowed!
    My water is not hard and they do very well.
    125 - BGK, pictus cats, silver dollars, kissing gouramis, palmas bichir, delhezi bichir
    125 - Red severum, bolivian rams, Turquoise rainbows, irian red rainbows, loaches (angelicus, zebra, kuhli and horseface), plecos (BN, RL and clown), denison barbs, pearl gouramis
    90 - Congo tetras, african knife, elephant nose, spotted ctenopoma, upside down cats

QTs - 29, 20H, 20L, 10