· Rainbow Fish
· Shark Fish
· South American Cichlids
· Tanganyika Cichlids
· Tetra Fish
· Tropical Fish Food
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

0 Not allowed!
    Go feed your fish some live foods. Maybe the good karma will help you forget the burgers.

0 Not allowed!
    I have frozen brine shrimp - is that good karma?
    "Somewhere, something incredible is waiting to be known." Carl Sagan

~ 350 Litre Tank Journal ~ ~ 30 Litre Tank Journal ~

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by ~firefly~ View Post
    Ahhhhhh...my other half is cooking himself a sausage sandwich and it smells so good! But I can't eat it

I think I'm becoming obsessed with the foods I cannot have. I'm fantasizing about a big homemade burger in a crusty bun, with tomato, red onion, bacon and stilton. Gah...
    Blenderize it and drink!

0 Not allowed!
    We don't have a blender - but even if we did I'm not sure I could do that - it's all about the crispy sausage skin and the HP Sauce for me

I'll have to make do with chicken soup and soft bread for my lunch.

Awards Showcase

am sure I deserve a few of these... lol - Cyberra Thanks for sharing your X-stitch fish pillow project! - Aminax for being prone to computer problems - Cyberra happy birthday to me... August 29th - Cyberra earned ANOTHER one... siiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiigh - Cyberra 
    I dub thee official greeter to the forum! - korith Happy Belated One Year AC Anniversary! - Rue You need another betta! - Pleco380 it birtha the birthday betta XD - genocidex A birthday betta for you. - mermaidwannabe 
    You need a popsicle after wheelbarrow races! haha - escamosa Where there's plows, there's piggies! :) - escamosa You need some grapes, 'cause they were mentioned in the riddle! haha - escamosa to congratulate you on 2 years! - andreahp Here's one Christmas present! - Rue 
    I'm sorry I couldn't ship you one!! Forgive me! - bethyMT ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾̃̾)۶ - korith this might help numb your lips lol - Gogi For being awesome and bringing me here. :) - Flyby Stardancer We need to get you up so you have as many bettas as you do in RL. ;) - Flyby Stardancer 

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by talldutchie View Post
    And your insurance doesn't cover it? The less deep they have to dig for them the less it will hurt.
    I don't have medical insurance. I was on my mom's until I turned 25, at which point I was no longer covered. And the Blue Cross never got back to me when I sent in the applications

The probability of being watched is directly proportional to the stupidity of the act

0 Not allowed!
    All this makes me so very grateful for the NHS.

Talldutchie, what do you have in The Netherlands?

7. Default

0 Not allowed!
    Even with insurance I know it cost a couple grand for mine too.

My brother had his wisdom teeth when he was awake and aware. All they did was novicaine him up and he wore headphone with some loud music. He said he could hear the roots breaking too.

0 Not allowed!
    Yeah mine was done under local anaesthetic too. Fine if you can hack it. The bone drilling wasn't pleasant. You feel every vibration, every pull, push and tug. You hear it all too obviously. BUT - it wasn't painful (until afterwards anyway) and it didn't make me feel sick like a general anaesthetic can. Also, I was in and out within 45min. All very efficient.

0 Not allowed!
    Bad news - I have dry socket. I followed the instructions from the hospital to the letter...and it didn't help. Boo. Back to hospital I go.

Awards Showcase

Merry Christmas!  Hope you and your family have a great one! - KevinVA Merry Christmas! - Slaphppy7 Thank you for the birthday wishes. - mommy1 Thanks for the B-Day wish - Strider199 I can't send you a real one, sorry for your loses - steeler1 
    Happy belated Birthday. - steeler58 Happy Drink Like a Viking Friday! - KevinVA Happy Easter! - Slaphppy7 Sorry for you loss, wish it was a real one. - steeler58 It's EOTW Beer Time! - KevinVA 
    It's fish flake friday, like the old days!! - steeler58 Beer makes monday not suck so bad.. - Sandz In honor of Steelers 5k posts! - Sandz Couldn't give you rep, yet, but you deserve it with your contributions in the Discus/Angel thread.  Thanks! - KevinVA T.G.I.F.! - Slaphppy7 
    Just for you being you! - Slaphppy7 pizza for all.  I finished my book today!!! - fishmommie Have a Rummy nose for oldtimes sake ;-) - steeler58 Congrats on 2,000 post! - Slaphppy7 Sorry to hear about the loss of your Cat :( - steeler58 

0 Not allowed!
    Oh no firefly, I soo feel for you :(. I hope everything is is going okay for you...I had four molars pulled when I was a a teen (for braces) then after the braces were removed four wisdom teeth grew in. Luckily never had to have them pulled, my fingers are crossed for you!