· Tanganyika Cichlids
· Tetra Fish
· Tropical Fish Food

User Tag List

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Server problems

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

am sure I deserve a few of these... lol - Cyberra   Thanks for sharing your X-stitch fish pillow project! - Aminax   for being prone to computer problems - Cyberra   happy birthday to me... August 29th - Cyberra   earned ANOTHER one... siiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiigh - Cyberra   

0 Not allowed!
    Was wondering about that

The probability of being watched is directly proportional to the stupidity of the act

Latest gifts & ribbons:

【ツ】 - korith   I couldn't find a band gift! Congrats! - Rue   Here's a cory for your new tank! - Slaphppy7   Happy Easter! - Slaphppy7   

0 Not allowed!
    Its good to know its not my computer.
    Thanks for letting us know!
    ~buddytrooper
    P.S. It took me 10 minutes to get on to the site and I was about ready to punch my computer. :P
    "A room without books is like a body without a soul."

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

Here's to three great years ;-) - steeler58   Merry Christmas! - rebecca_finny   Have a Candy cane ;-) Merry Christmas - steeler58   Merry Christmas & Happy New Year! - Plecos   Happy Holidays! - Boundava   
    Cesarean Sections - Headaches - Hospice Care - Multiple Myeloma - gronlaura   

0 Not allowed!
    I haven't been able to open posts on my smartphone since last Friday (it is my only way to access the forum when I'm not at work - no computer at home). I can bring up the site, but when I click on a post to open, I get the "database error" notice. Tried a friend's phone (different service provider) and got the same result.
    Last edited by gronlaura; 04-16-2013 at 09:36 PM.
    75 gal - Smudge Spot Cories, Silvertip & Pristella Tetras, Scissortail & Red Tail Rasboras, Pearl Gourami, Black Kuhli Loaches, Whiptail Cats, Wild Caught BNP
    Dual 29 gals - Diamond Tetras. Harlequin Rasboras, Bloodfin Tetras
    10 Gal - Mr. Betta's Fishy Paradise

"Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass....it's about learning to dance in the rain"

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

No wonder your m doesn't work! Here is some more to replace what you sloshed. - mommy1   Bunny pest control penquin. - mommy1   I severely underestimated her stupidity... which was stupid of me! - Honey Badger 1   Well, from where I am sittin' it is good to have you back man! Have one on me. - Honey Badger 1   Thanks for the rep :-) - ~firefly~   
    Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - 850R   

0 Not allowed!
    ... Oh... By the title I was thinking that William had atrocious service in a restaurant ...

Gas mileage isn't everything OIIIIIIIO
    Lack of planning on your part does not constitute an emergency on my part.
    Why pretend there are no stupid questions? Actually, There are many stupid questions: "Should I drink this bleach?" Is just one example.
    Having said that, Just because it's a stupid question doesn't mean that it shouldn't be asked. It's better to know.

A warm beer is better than a cold beer. Because nothing is better than a cold beer, and a warm beer is better than nothing.

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

Here's to three great years ;-) - steeler58   Merry Christmas! - rebecca_finny   Have a Candy cane ;-) Merry Christmas - steeler58   Merry Christmas & Happy New Year! - Plecos   Happy Holidays! - Boundava   

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Goes to 11! View Post
    ... Oh... By the title I was thinking that William had atrocious service in a restaurant ...

Hah!!! If only that was the problem..... I felt totally disconnected all weekend when I couldn't follow the forum. I would get the email notices for my subscribed threads and couldn't open them or check out the new posts! Still can't on my phone. Major bummer.
    75 gal - Smudge Spot Cories, Silvertip & Pristella Tetras, Scissortail & Red Tail Rasboras, Pearl Gourami, Black Kuhli Loaches, Whiptail Cats, Wild Caught BNP

"Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass....it's about learning to dance in the rain"

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by gronlaura View Post
    Hah!!! If only that was the problem..... I felt totally disconnected all weekend when I couldn't follow the forum. I would get the email notices for my subscribed threads and couldn't open them or check out the new posts! Still can't on my phone. Major bummer.
    Finally I can access the posts from my phone if I sign on. Still cannot access the post directly from the email link, but at least now I'm back to following the forum from my phone. Yes!!!!

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

First round on me , Happy Birthday - gadget228   For hanging out on a lazy Sunday ;-) - steeler58   No Message - BluewaterBoof   Thanks for the rep!  This is going to be fun! - WhistlingBadger   Happy Sunday ;-) - steeler58   

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Goes to 11! View Post

That's because he's a terrible tipper! 20% William!

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Taurus View Post
    That's because he's a terrible tipper! 20% William!
    Too funny!!!

FYI - I cannot access posts thru my email notifications of subscribed threads from either my work computer or my smartphone unless I am signed on. This is a change from before the trouble began - used to have access from both devices, whether or not I was signed on. It was very convenient when using my phone to not have to sign on (unless I wanted to post).

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

More rep already? Thank you kindly my friend ;-) - steeler58   For my cruel joke. - William   Mr 46,000 - steeler58   For surviving Harvey - Silbar   Hope you're drying out down there. - WhistlingBadger   
    Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - steeler58   Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - steeler58   Cancer - Epilepsy - Foster Care - Gynecological Cancer - Rett Syndrome - aquariumlover10   Cancer - Epilepsy - Foster Care - Gynecological Cancer - Rett Syndrome - gronlaura   Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - SeaLady   

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by gronlaura View Post
    Too funny!!!

FYI - I cannot access posts thru my email notifications of subscribed threads from either my work computer or my smartphone unless I am signed on. This is a change from before the trouble began - used to have access from both devices, whether or not I was signed on. It was very convenient when using my phone to not have to sign on (unless I wanted to post).
    Same here, I have to sign in at the site, and navigate within the forums...e-mail URL only works if I'm signed in

Latest gifts & ribbons:

【ツ】 - korith   I couldn't find a band gift! Congrats! - Rue   Here's a cory for your new tank! - Slaphppy7   Happy Easter! - Slaphppy7   

0 Not allowed!
    Okay, so like gronlaura said, I can't access the site threads. Only difference is that its not working on my COMPUTER. Obviously since I'm writing this I got it to work, but I can still only access about half of all the posts. Also, its taking me about 1/2 a minute to switch pages on the site.
    ~buddytrooper
    "A room without books is like a body without a soul."