· Rainbow Fish
· Shark Fish
· South American Cichlids
· Tanganyika Cichlids
· Tetra Fish
· Tropical Fish Food
Page 32 of 239 FirstFirst ... 2230313233344282132 ... LastLast

Awards Showcase

Merry Christmas! - steeler1 Merry Christmas! - fishmommie Merry Xmas! - Sandz Merry Christmas!  Hope you and your family have a great one! - KevinVA Merry Christmas! - Slaphppy7 
    Thank you for the birthday wishes. - mommy1 Thanks for the B-Day wish - Strider199 I can't send you a real one, sorry for your loses - steeler1 Happy belated Birthday. - steeler58 Happy Drink Like a Viking Friday! - KevinVA 
    Happy Easter! - Slaphppy7 Sorry for you loss, wish it was a real one. - steeler58 It's EOTW Beer Time! - KevinVA It's fish flake friday, like the old days!! - steeler58 Beer makes monday not suck so bad.. - Sandz 
    In honor of Steelers 5k posts! - Sandz Couldn't give you rep, yet, but you deserve it with your contributions in the Discus/Angel thread.  Thanks! - KevinVA T.G.I.F.! - Slaphppy7 Just for you being you! - Slaphppy7 pizza for all.  I finished my book today!!! - fishmommie 

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandz View Post
    Flexpipe is the best yes. Make sure to secure it well with the correct clamps.
    Other than opening the box that contains my shipment of Discus this part terrifies me the most....

Awards Showcase

Thanks for the help and advice - Slaphppy7 My turn to buy - fishmommie It's EOTW Beer Time! - KevinVA Nobody likes to drinl alone :) - steeler58 Back at you,  good sir! - Compass 
    Here's to Lee's 5000 and Guava Flavored Whiskey! - Taurus Why drink alone, when a Sandz is nearby? - KevinVA Sorry to hear of your loss, it always sucks to lose fish. - mommy1 Wish it was a real one, sorry for your loses :( - steeler58 So sorry about your fish! - SeaLady 
    Here is pie. - mommy1 for the one you lost :o( - fishmommie No Message - Fishhook Bottoms up! - Slaphppy7 Thanks, this one is on me - mommy1 
    Here's to 4,000 posts :) - steeler58 T.G.I.F.! - Slaphppy7 TGIF and here's to good whiskey :-) - Taurus Thanks for the rep :) - rebecca_finny pizza for all.  I finished my book today!!! - fishmommie 

0 Not allowed!
    At least its a tile floor and you are maticulous. Relax you will be fine!
    FW: 1 45gal, 1 40gal, 3 10gal, 3 30gal all community tanks of different species
    Sw: 1 55gal, 1 30gal show, 1 29gal show, 1 20gal and 2 10's

Awards Showcase

Merry Christmas! - steeler1 Merry Christmas! - fishmommie Merry Xmas! - Sandz Merry Christmas!  Hope you and your family have a great one! - KevinVA Merry Christmas! - Slaphppy7 
    Thank you for the birthday wishes. - mommy1 Thanks for the B-Day wish - Strider199 I can't send you a real one, sorry for your loses - steeler1 Happy belated Birthday. - steeler58 Happy Drink Like a Viking Friday! - KevinVA 
    Happy Easter! - Slaphppy7 Sorry for you loss, wish it was a real one. - steeler58 It's EOTW Beer Time! - KevinVA It's fish flake friday, like the old days!! - steeler58 Beer makes monday not suck so bad.. - Sandz 
    In honor of Steelers 5k posts! - Sandz Couldn't give you rep, yet, but you deserve it with your contributions in the Discus/Angel thread.  Thanks! - KevinVA T.G.I.F.! - Slaphppy7 Just for you being you! - Slaphppy7 pizza for all.  I finished my book today!!! - fishmommie 

0 Not allowed!
    I actually know a couple of plumbers that have offered to help but it's something I really want to learn and do on my own. I'm pretty confident in the understanding the process it's just putting it together that worries me...lol, I'll just make sure to buy extra everything in the event I "oops".

0 Not allowed!
    You'll do just fine. Remember to dry fit everything together and mark all the fittings so can put everything back together correctly when you are gluing it.
    If you take your time to do the research FIRST, you can successfully set-up and keep ANY type of aquarium with ease.
    "Not using a quarantine tank is like playing Russian roulette. Nobody wins the game, some people just get to play longer than others." - Anthony Calfo
    Fishless Cycle Cycling with Fish Marine Aquarium Info [URL="http://saltwater.aquaticcommunity.com/"]

Awards Showcase

Thanks!!! - steeler58 Happy Mother's Day! - Slaphppy7 For 7,000 posts!! - steeler58 Thanks for the rep!! - steeler58 For working with new fish keepers! Outstanding this month. - Taurus 
    Just Because - Surfdog A round for the fallen this Memorial Day weekend. - Compass I had no cup, so I put it on a bun... - Slaphppy7 You are amazing! So smart and giving. - SeaLady Can't give you any more rep, but well said! - steeler58 
    Thank again!! You seem to enjoy your coffee. - steeler58 Thanks for the rep!! - Compass this doesnt look like pie... not the right kind.. - Sandz for providing solid guidance to others - RiversGirl Thanks for the rep! :) - Compass 
    cheers - Fishhook Using up my winnings on my friends! - Compass No Message - Fishhook beeeeeeeer! - Sandz Bottoms up! (even though you don't drink, lol) - Slaphppy7 

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by JudiJetson View Post
    I'm pretty confident in the understanding the process it's just putting it together that worries me...
    This is how I was when I was thinking about setting up a sump and reading how it should be done. I chickened out, but you have some good resources with Cliff and two plumbers, you will do fine.
    When I go fishing I just place a sharp rock in the water and sit there waiting for all the dead fish to float to the top... Kingfisher
    Brutal honesty will be shown on this screen.
    I think my fish is adjusting well to the four gallon, He's laying on his side attempting to go to sleep on the bottom of the gravel.
    Tolerance is a great thing to have, so is the ability to shut up.

I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you.

Awards Showcase

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Cliff View Post
    You'll do just fine. Remember to dry fit everything together and mark all the fittings so can put everything back together correctly when you are gluing it.
    Yes, I was actually thinking of dry fitting everything and "numbering" the pvc so I don't get confused..I think I have your plumbing articles bookmarked on my laptop, pc at work, smart phone and printed out twice due to all the notes I made :)

Awards Showcase

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Honey Badger 1 View Post
    This is how I was when I was thinking about setting up a sump and reading how it should be done. I chickened out, but you have some good resources with Cliff and two plumbers, you will do fine.
    Lol, you totally get how I'm feeling! But you're right, I've got great resources, will only go to the plumbers as a last resort... don't think I'm gonna need them though, yay AC Family!

Awards Showcase

I don't like to drink alone..... Cheers - Cliff because they rock! and for showing them to me. - cm12setx Here's to retirement! - Slaphppy7 Thanks for the videos and great advice on restocking my dual 29s! - gronlaura for tirelessly showing beautiful, various fish - RiversGirl 
    T.G.I.F.! - Slaphppy7 TGIF on the 13th with a full moon. - Taurus Spurs! - RiversGirl Here's a get well soon beer, so get well ASAP. - Taurus T.G.I.F.! - Slaphppy7 
    feelin your pain - SeaLady Using up my winnings on my friends! - Compass Beer reduces kidney stones! - Sandz T.G.I.F.! - Slaphppy7 Thx. Have another on me! - pRED 
    Enjoy the 4th brother :-) - Taurus Bleeding blues! - RiversGirl TGIF and here's to the bleeding blues Lee. - Taurus This one's on me.... - Slaphppy7 pizza for all.  I finished my book today!!! - fishmommie 
    Children with Disabilities - Parkinson's Disease - VACTERL - Young Onset Parkinson's Association - steeler1 Childhood Cancer - steeler1 Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - steeler1 Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - steeler1 Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - steeler1 
    Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - steeler1 Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - steeler58 

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandz View Post
    Y'all should go see Gwar.
    Now your scaring me little brother LOL.

I'll go as heavy as Metallica but those guys are just a little odd, LOL. Just me though.
    Perfection is not attainable, but if we chase perfection we can catch excellence.
    Once you learn to quit, it becomes a habit.
    -Vince Lombardi

Be more concerned with your character than your reputation, because your character is what you really are, while your reputation is merely what others think you are.” ― John Wooden
    Sandy Hook Elementary......Lest We Forget
    See my profile for my tanks and what fish I keep

Awards Showcase

Thanks for the help and advice - Slaphppy7 My turn to buy - fishmommie It's EOTW Beer Time! - KevinVA Nobody likes to drinl alone :) - steeler58 Back at you,  good sir! - Compass 
    Here's to Lee's 5000 and Guava Flavored Whiskey! - Taurus Why drink alone, when a Sandz is nearby? - KevinVA Sorry to hear of your loss, it always sucks to lose fish. - mommy1 Wish it was a real one, sorry for your loses :( - steeler58 So sorry about your fish! - SeaLady 
    Here is pie. - mommy1 for the one you lost :o( - fishmommie No Message - Fishhook Bottoms up! - Slaphppy7 Thanks, this one is on me - mommy1 
    Here's to 4,000 posts :) - steeler58 T.G.I.F.! - Slaphppy7 TGIF and here's to good whiskey :-) - Taurus Thanks for the rep :) - rebecca_finny pizza for all.  I finished my book today!!! - fishmommie 

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by steeler1 View Post
    Now your scaring me little brother LOL.

I'll go as heavy as Metallica but those guys are just a little odd, LOL. Just me though.
    Its an experience thing... Like going to a slayer concert and getting "blood" rained on you..

Awards Showcase

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by JudiJetson View Post
    Lol, you totally get how I'm feeling! But you're right, I've got great resources, will only go to the plumbers as a last resort... don't think I'm gonna need them though, yay AC Family!
    I am confident you have this! You are to planned to fail!

Page 32 of 239 FirstFirst ... 2230313233344282132 ... LastLast