· South American Cichlids
· Tanganyika Cichlids
· Tetra Fish
· Tropical Fish Food
Page 187 of 200 FirstFirst ... 87137177185186187188189197 ... LastLast
Results 1,861 to 1,870 of 1994

1 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Slaphppy7 View Post
    I agree with imma, the updates are always neat to read...and I HEAR YA about the fish waiting to poop until RIGHT AFTER a WC, man that gets on my nerves, lol
    Sounds like our Cat's, as soon as we change the liter box, they have to do their buisness, LOL.
    Perfection is not attainable, but if we chase perfection we can catch excellence.
    Once you learn to quit, it becomes a habit.
    -Vince Lombardi

Be more concerned with your character than your reputation, because your character is what you really are, while your reputation is merely what others think you are. ― John Wooden
    Sandy Hook Elementary......Lest We Forget

Awards Showcase

For your loss. - steeler1 <3 - Sandz Let's have a toast...TO DISCUS!!! - Slaphppy7 So I don't have to drink alone to celebrate your new discus ;-) - wgoldfarb One more fish for the tank, happy the Discus got thier in such great shape. - steeler1 
    A Toast To An Awesome Discus Owner! - Slaphppy7 For a succesfull Discus move!! - steeler1 A toast to more discus! - Slaphppy7 For another safe arrival! - steeler1 For the loss of you Cory's - steeler1 
    Merry Christmas! - steeler1 Merry Christmas! - fishmommie Merry Xmas! - Sandz Merry Christmas!  Hope you and your family have a great one! - KevinVA Merry Christmas! - Slaphppy7 
    Thank you for the birthday wishes. - mommy1 Thanks for the B-Day wish - Strider199 I can't send you a real one, sorry for your loses - steeler1 Happy belated Birthday. - steeler58 Happy Drink Like a Viking Friday! - KevinVA 

0 Not allowed!
    Lol, mine waits outside the box eager to jump in as soon as i'm finished!

Awards Showcase

For your loss. - steeler1 <3 - Sandz Let's have a toast...TO DISCUS!!! - Slaphppy7 So I don't have to drink alone to celebrate your new discus ;-) - wgoldfarb One more fish for the tank, happy the Discus got thier in such great shape. - steeler1 
    A Toast To An Awesome Discus Owner! - Slaphppy7 For a succesfull Discus move!! - steeler1 A toast to more discus! - Slaphppy7 For another safe arrival! - steeler1 For the loss of you Cory's - steeler1 
    Merry Christmas! - steeler1 Merry Christmas! - fishmommie Merry Xmas! - Sandz Merry Christmas!  Hope you and your family have a great one! - KevinVA Merry Christmas! - Slaphppy7 
    Thank you for the birthday wishes. - mommy1 Thanks for the B-Day wish - Strider199 I can't send you a real one, sorry for your loses - steeler1 Happy belated Birthday. - steeler58 Happy Drink Like a Viking Friday! - KevinVA 

0 Not allowed!
    okay, quick video at feeding time.. please excuse the horrible video skills... would live to figure out how not to end up in the background. Take note at the end of my sweet little adolfoi cory helping themselves!

Awards Showcase

0 Not allowed!
    I'll take a better video tomorrow after their water change, maybe they'll behave and not poop til I'm finished... unlikely though :D

0 Not allowed!
    I always enjoy your video's, even though the Discus are supposed to be the "stars of the show", I enjoyed the Cories, especialy the one that went right into the feeding ring, getting thier fair share of the meal, LOL.
    Perfection is not attainable, but if we chase perfection we can catch excellence.
    -Vince Lombardi

Be more concerned with your character than your reputation, because your character is what you really are, while your reputation is merely what others think you are. ― John Wooden

Awards Showcase

A toast to your next year! - imma24 Happy Anniversary. - Strider199 <3 - Sandz To Discus Days!!! - JudiJetson For being the 1500th poster to my thread!..thanks! - Slaphppy7 
    For the safe arrival of Judi's Discus!! - steeler1 Thanks for all your help - JoeH Merry Christmas! - steeler1 Merry Christmas! - fishmommie Merry Christmas! - ~firefly~ 
    Merry Christmas - Cliff Happy Holidays! - Rue Merry Xmas! - Sandz Merry Xmas You Filthy Animal!! - Hardy85 Congratulations, on MOTM!! - steeler1 
    Merry Christmas! - Slaphppy7 Happy New Year - jeffs99dime Thank you for the birthday wishes. - mommy1 just because. - 1Sarah Happy Drink Like a Viking Friday! - KevinVA 
    Cesarean Sections - Headaches - Hospice Care - Multiple Myeloma - gronlaura 

0 Not allowed!
    Thanks for the video. Love the cories (and the discus, of course!!!).
    My 75 gal Journal & My Dual 29 gal Journal
    My 75 gal - 10 Gold Pristella Tetras, 4 Scissortail Rasboras, 9 Neon Dwarf Rainbowfish, 5 Longfin Zebra Danios and 2 Regular Fin
    My Dual 29 gals, a work in progress - Tank 1 - Amano Shrimp, RCS, Peppered Cories, Tank 2 - Glowlight Danios and a Calico BNP

"Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass....it's about learning to dance in the rain"

Awards Showcase

0 Not allowed!
    Lol, thanks guys.. the discus are beautiful but those corys really are endearing!

0 Not allowed!
    Judi where have you been??

-Vince Lombardi

Awards Showcase

0 Not allowed!
    Lol! Now that's an oldie but goodie! I'm still here in lurking mode, just been crazy busy with the holiday season... work 8 hours come home take care of the aging and demanding kitty, take care of the fish, make dinner then work another 2-3 hours on billing/delivery schedules for the husbands greenhouse business, go to bed, wake up & repeat :(.

Interesting though lately is my blue diamond and golden albino snakeskin pair broke up.... The little lady decided to spawn with my other albino red cover. The blue diamond is pouting now a bit... I actually feel bad for him, he seems sad.

Not good is I lost 2 of my sp black corys within 2 weeks of each other and I don't know how they died. They are difficult to find in the tank (with the black background) and they love to hide in my crypts but I normally do a head count every day.. One day during a water change I only counted 6, next day found one by a branch dead.. At first I thought he was just attached to the branch until I looked closer... Ugh. Last night I found one stuck to the overthrow intake, dead. I removed him but couldn't find any obvious injury, no bloat, fin damage, gills looked fine.... They are lightning fast and spook very easily so I'm wondering if they could have injured themselves somehow?

Awards Showcase

A toast to your next year! - imma24 Happy Anniversary. - Strider199 <3 - Sandz To Discus Days!!! - JudiJetson For being the 1500th poster to my thread!..thanks! - Slaphppy7 
    For the safe arrival of Judi's Discus!! - steeler1 Thanks for all your help - JoeH Merry Christmas! - steeler1 Merry Christmas! - fishmommie Merry Christmas! - ~firefly~ 
    Merry Christmas - Cliff Happy Holidays! - Rue Merry Xmas! - Sandz Merry Xmas You Filthy Animal!! - Hardy85 Congratulations, on MOTM!! - steeler1 
    Merry Christmas! - Slaphppy7 Happy New Year - jeffs99dime Thank you for the birthday wishes. - mommy1 just because. - 1Sarah Happy Drink Like a Viking Friday! - KevinVA 
    Cesarean Sections - Headaches - Hospice Care - Multiple Myeloma - gronlaura 

0 Not allowed!
    Sorry about your cories - they are so beautiful. I know I have heard of danios dying after running into the glass. Maybe something like that happened to your cories. Major bummer.
    My 75 gal Journal & My Dual 29 gal Journal
    My 75 gal - 10 Gold Pristella Tetras, 4 Scissortail Rasboras, 9 Neon Dwarf Rainbowfish, 5 Longfin Zebra Danios and 2 Regular Fin
    My Dual 29 gals, a work in progress - Tank 1 - Amano Shrimp, RCS, Peppered Cories, Tank 2 - Glowlight Danios and a Calico BNP

"Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass....it's about learning to dance in the rain"

Page 187 of 200 FirstFirst ... 87137177185186187188189197 ... LastLast