· Shark Fish
· South American Cichlids
· Tanganyika Cichlids
· Tetra Fish
· Tropical Fish Food
Page 186 of 202 FirstFirst ... 86136176184185186187188196 ... LastLast
Results 1,851 to 1,860 of 2012

0 Not allowed!
    I have a new favorite with that checkerboard turq, LOL. Lovely fish, thanks for catching us up.
    Perfection is not attainable, but if we chase perfection we can catch excellence.
    Once you learn to quit, it becomes a habit.
    -Vince Lombardi

Be more concerned with your character than your reputation, because your character is what you really are, while your reputation is merely what others think you are. ― John Wooden
    Sandy Hook Elementary......Lest We Forget

2. Default

0 Not allowed!
    I just looked up what exactly a seneye is, and I have to say I'm impressed. Actually seems fairly affordable considering the investment in the stock, plus it's just a really cool geeky device ;).

And of course the discus are gorgeous as always!!

Awards Showcase

Happy Anniversary. - Strider199 <3 - Sandz To Discus Days!!! - JudiJetson For being the 1500th poster to my thread!..thanks! - Slaphppy7 For the safe arrival of Judi's Discus!! - steeler1 
    Thanks for all your help - JoeH Merry Christmas! - steeler1 Merry Christmas! - fishmommie Merry Christmas! - ~firefly~ Merry Christmas - Cliff 
    Happy Holidays! - Rue Merry Xmas! - Sandz Merry Xmas You Filthy Animal!! - Hardy85 Congratulations, on MOTM!! - steeler1 Merry Christmas! - Slaphppy7 
    Happy New Year - jeffs99dime Thank you for the birthday wishes. - mommy1 just because. - 1Sarah Happy Drink Like a Viking Friday! - KevinVA Happy Easter! - Slaphppy7 
    Cesarean Sections - Headaches - Hospice Care - Multiple Myeloma - gronlaura 

0 Not allowed!
    Wow, just beautiful JJ. Thanks for sharing the pics of your lovely fish.
    My 75 gal Journal & My Dual 29 gal Journal
    My 75 gal - 10 Gold Pristella Tetras, 4 Scissortail Rasboras, 9 Neon Dwarf Rainbowfish, 5 Longfin Zebra Danios and 2 Regular Fin
    My Dual 29 gals, a work in progress - Tank 1 - Amano Shrimp, Peppered Cories, Tank 2 - Glowlight Danios and a Calico BNP

"Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass....it's about learning to dance in the rain"

4. Default

1 Not allowed!
    wow. they are so beautiful. still waiting for a full tank shot :o)
    30 g FW planted:corys, ABNP, blue angel, harleys, zebra danios, nerites & mystery snails
    15 g FW planted: crown tail betta, neons, snails
    90 g FW semi planted: Blood Parrots, severum, Jurupari, EBJD, congos, kribs, clown pleco, snails
    90 Gal Journal: http://www.aquaticcommunity.com/aqua...ad.php?t=93939
    Fishless cycling: http://www.aquaticcommunity.com/aqua...ead.php?t=5640
    Cycling with fish: http://www.aquaticcommunity.com/aqua...ad.php?t=36492

Awards Showcase

Let's have a toast...TO DISCUS!!! - Slaphppy7 So I don't have to drink alone to celebrate your new discus ;-) - wgoldfarb One more fish for the tank, happy the Discus got thier in such great shape. - steeler1 A Toast To An Awesome Discus Owner! - Slaphppy7 For a succesfull Discus move!! - steeler1 
    A toast to more discus! - Slaphppy7 For another safe arrival! - steeler1 For the loss of you Cory's - steeler1 Merry Christmas! - steeler1 Merry Christmas! - fishmommie 
    Merry Xmas! - Sandz Merry Christmas!  Hope you and your family have a great one! - KevinVA Merry Christmas! - Slaphppy7 Thank you for the birthday wishes. - mommy1 Thanks for the B-Day wish - Strider199 
    I can't send you a real one, sorry for your loses - steeler1 Happy belated Birthday. - steeler58 Happy Drink Like a Viking Friday! - KevinVA Happy Easter! - Slaphppy7 Sorry for you loss, wish it was a real one. - steeler58 

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by steeler1 View Post
    I have a new favorite with that checkerboard turq, LOL. Lovely fish, thanks for catching us up.
    Thanks Lee, the checkerboard turqs really are pretty fish. I'm thrilled with all of them, the new batch has only been in the main tank for three days and are showing no shyness and eating like crazy.... some territory issues with two pairs, each occupying a corner of the tank but other than that all is good!

Awards Showcase

Let's have a toast...TO DISCUS!!! - Slaphppy7 So I don't have to drink alone to celebrate your new discus ;-) - wgoldfarb One more fish for the tank, happy the Discus got thier in such great shape. - steeler1 A Toast To An Awesome Discus Owner! - Slaphppy7 For a succesfull Discus move!! - steeler1 
    A toast to more discus! - Slaphppy7 For another safe arrival! - steeler1 For the loss of you Cory's - steeler1 Merry Christmas! - steeler1 Merry Christmas! - fishmommie 
    Merry Xmas! - Sandz Merry Christmas!  Hope you and your family have a great one! - KevinVA Merry Christmas! - Slaphppy7 Thank you for the birthday wishes. - mommy1 Thanks for the B-Day wish - Strider199 
    I can't send you a real one, sorry for your loses - steeler1 Happy belated Birthday. - steeler58 Happy Drink Like a Viking Friday! - KevinVA Happy Easter! - Slaphppy7 Sorry for you loss, wish it was a real one. - steeler58 

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Zerileous View Post
    I just looked up what exactly a seneye is, and I have to say I'm impressed. Actually seems fairly affordable considering the investment in the stock, plus it's just a really cool geeky device ;).

And of course the discus are gorgeous as always!!
    Lol! I love my Seneye, it doesn't replace regular testing but it's great to be able to check my parameters when I'm not home... gives me peace of mind that is priceless!

Awards Showcase

0 Not allowed!
    It's been quiet here lately, not much new going on... all the fish are doing great, 50% water changes every other day, gave the sump a good cleaning over the holiday & found most of my water sprite that was planted in miracle mudd 2 had become uprooted and was floating, which isn't much of an issue except there was debris on top of the mudd. I'm thinking of removing the MM2 and planting the water sprite in several small glass bowls with sand just to make cleaning easier... any thoughts on this would be appreciated.

I'd also like to find a way to siphon debris in between my water changes (without removing water), so far the only thing i've seen is the eheim battery operated vac but I don't know if I can use it with a tank that is 25" tall. I swear every discus waited until I finished my wc last night then immediately pooped.. looked like I hadn't done a darn thing

Almost forgot, up to 3 pairs now, my checkerboard turqs started laying eggs :)

1 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by JudiJetson View Post
    I swear every discus waited until I finished my wc last night then immediately pooped.. looked like I hadn't done a darn thing

Almost forgot, up to 3 pairs now, my checkerboard turqs started laying eggs :) How cool
    Love reading your updates : )
    46 gal fw tank with black skirt tetras, neon tetras, spotted corys, green corys, 1 guppy, cherry barbs, otoclinus, snails & 4 amano shrimp - plastic & live plants
    5 gal QT with green corys & 2 guppies

0 Not allowed!
    I agree with imma, the updates are always neat to read...and I HEAR YA about the fish waiting to poop until RIGHT AFTER a WC, man that gets on my nerves, lol
    10 Gallon Beginner Tank... Journal

40 Gallon Breeder: ... Journal

Awards Showcase

Happy Anniversary. - Strider199 <3 - Sandz To Discus Days!!! - JudiJetson For being the 1500th poster to my thread!..thanks! - Slaphppy7 For the safe arrival of Judi's Discus!! - steeler1 
    Thanks for all your help - JoeH Merry Christmas! - steeler1 Merry Christmas! - fishmommie Merry Christmas! - ~firefly~ Merry Christmas - Cliff 
    Happy Holidays! - Rue Merry Xmas! - Sandz Merry Xmas You Filthy Animal!! - Hardy85 Congratulations, on MOTM!! - steeler1 Merry Christmas! - Slaphppy7 
    Happy New Year - jeffs99dime Thank you for the birthday wishes. - mommy1 just because. - 1Sarah Happy Drink Like a Viking Friday! - KevinVA Happy Easter! - Slaphppy7 
    Cesarean Sections - Headaches - Hospice Care - Multiple Myeloma - gronlaura 

0 Not allowed!
    Thanks for the update, JJ. When you can, a FTS, please? Or a FTS video? I love watching your discus.
    My 75 gal Journal & My Dual 29 gal Journal
    My 75 gal - 10 Gold Pristella Tetras, 4 Scissortail Rasboras, 9 Neon Dwarf Rainbowfish, 5 Longfin Zebra Danios and 2 Regular Fin
    My Dual 29 gals, a work in progress - Tank 1 - Amano Shrimp, Peppered Cories, Tank 2 - Glowlight Danios and a Calico BNP

"Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass....it's about learning to dance in the rain"

Page 186 of 202 FirstFirst ... 86136176184185186187188196 ... LastLast