· Tanganyika Cichlids
· Tetra Fish
· Tropical Fish Food
Page 154 of 200 FirstFirst ... 54104144152153154155156164 ... LastLast
Results 1,531 to 1,540 of 1994
  1. Default

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by JudiJetson View Post
    HA! Yes, if that isn't the truth!!! I purposely took a Friday delivery date so I could literally watch every breath they take and every move they make!!!!

The only thing planned for that weekend is taking my mom to dinner for her birthday on Sunday. We'll be half way through dessert and I'll be waving my arms "check please" gotta go!!!!

LOL - I happened to get discus same time as my mom's bday too. So funny I felt the same way "Uhhhh no thanks, I don't need coffee...."
    Check out my 55 Gallon, planted, Philly themed community tank! Rummynose and Cardinals, dwarf cichlids, plecos, shrimps

Awards Showcase

For your loss. - steeler1 <3 - Sandz Let's have a toast...TO DISCUS!!! - Slaphppy7 So I don't have to drink alone to celebrate your new discus ;-) - wgoldfarb One more fish for the tank, happy the Discus got thier in such great shape. - steeler1 
    A Toast To An Awesome Discus Owner! - Slaphppy7 For a succesfull Discus move!! - steeler1 A toast to more discus! - Slaphppy7 For another safe arrival! - steeler1 For the loss of you Cory's - steeler1 
    Merry Christmas! - steeler1 Merry Christmas! - fishmommie Merry Xmas! - Sandz Merry Christmas!  Hope you and your family have a great one! - KevinVA Merry Christmas! - Slaphppy7 
    Thank you for the birthday wishes. - mommy1 Thanks for the B-Day wish - Strider199 I can't send you a real one, sorry for your loses - steeler1 Happy belated Birthday. - steeler58 Happy Drink Like a Viking Friday! - KevinVA 

0 Not allowed!
    That is a cool coincidence! I was checking out your tank pics on SD, looks fantastic!

0 Not allowed!
    Always nice to wake up in the morning to see everyone living it up in the threads. Sands!! Yay!

D-day will be here before we know it.
    ~Manna
    10 gallon live planted aquarium with 6 neons
    90 gallon fw community in progress

Awards Showcase

Merry Christmas! - ~firefly~ Merry Christmas - Cliff Merry Xmas You Filthy Animal!! - Hardy85 Merry Christmas buddy! - KevinVA Merry Christmas! - Slaphppy7 
    Merry Christmas Sandz! - Taurus Happy birthday buddy! - KevinVA Happy B-day!! - steeler1 Happy Bday bud!!! - Hardy85 Have a little cake and ..... - fishmommie 
    .... beer.  Hope it was a good one. - fishmommie Happy Birthday!  Enjoy! - jeffs99dime I'll drink to that! - steeler1 Enjoy! - Hardy85 This one's on me... - Slaphppy7 
    Here's to one crummy Superbowl, lol! - Slaphppy7 T.G.I.F.! - Slaphppy7 Here's to good friends, and new fish! - Slaphppy7 T.G.I.F.! - Slaphppy7 Happy Drink Like a Viking Friday! - KevinVA 

1 Not allowed!
    I am very proud of our member here Judi - She has put a serious meaning to a village to raise a chi--erm... tank. Im just glad to see such a great new discus keeper. Shes going to be giving me tips in no time!
    FW: 1 45gal, 1 40gal, 3 10gal, 3 30gal all community tanks of different species
    Sw: 1 55gal, 1 30gal show, 1 29gal show, 1 20gal and 2 10's

0 Not allowed!
    Indeed, JJ, the discus sensei!
    Think with logic and rationality more than emotion. Act with moderation and consideration. Contemplate ideals and realistic goals and weigh out possibilities and options. Temper not with personal delusions or false hope but learn to accept and move on.

Awards Showcase

For your loss. - steeler1 <3 - Sandz Let's have a toast...TO DISCUS!!! - Slaphppy7 So I don't have to drink alone to celebrate your new discus ;-) - wgoldfarb One more fish for the tank, happy the Discus got thier in such great shape. - steeler1 
    A Toast To An Awesome Discus Owner! - Slaphppy7 For a succesfull Discus move!! - steeler1 A toast to more discus! - Slaphppy7 For another safe arrival! - steeler1 For the loss of you Cory's - steeler1 
    Merry Christmas! - steeler1 Merry Christmas! - fishmommie Merry Xmas! - Sandz Merry Christmas!  Hope you and your family have a great one! - KevinVA Merry Christmas! - Slaphppy7 
    Thank you for the birthday wishes. - mommy1 Thanks for the B-Day wish - Strider199 I can't send you a real one, sorry for your loses - steeler1 Happy belated Birthday. - steeler58 Happy Drink Like a Viking Friday! - KevinVA 

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandz View Post
    I am very proud of our member here Judi - She has put a serious meaning to a village to raise a chi--erm... tank. Im just glad to see such a great new discus keeper. Shes going to be giving me tips in no time!
    Seriously blushing now. I'm really lucky to be surrounded by supportive villagers who have shared not only their knowledge but a great deal of patience in helping me along this journey. There have been many times (especially since placing my order with Kenny) that I have doubted myself and my ability to raise the lovely Discus that will soon be delivered to my doorstep but then I remind myself that I will do without hesitation whatever it takes to provide them with a home they can thrive in. In reality all that will take is lots and lots and lots of clean stable water, a nutritious diet, a huge amount of TLC and the continued support of those who have been there to respond to every little question no matter how trivial without making me feel like an idiot for asking .

Sandz, I highly doubt I will be giving you tips any time soon but if that breeding pair of yours doesn't get to it soon I may have fry before you!!

Awards Showcase

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Spardas View Post
    Indeed, JJ, the discus sensei!
    Lol!!! I LOVE it the JJ, the discus sensei! It will take yeeeeeeeeaaaaars to come even close to that kind of knowledge but it is now my goal. No kidding, completely serious, it is my goal :D

0 Not allowed!
    HA! Yes, if that isn't the truth!!! I purposely took a Friday delivery date so I could literally watch every breath they take and every move they make!!!!

The only thing planned for that weekend is taking my mom to dinner for her birthday on Sunday. We'll be half way through dessert and I'll be waving my arms "check please" gotta go!!!!
    Here's an idea. Have a dinner table set up in front of the discus QT tank. Order out and have your hb pick it up and serve/clean up after. It'll be like taking your mom out and you get to watch the fishes. They'll probably stare at you wondering what you're doing and if you will feed them. Lol

Awards Showcase

0 Not allowed!
    Spardas, I like the way you think! I can see the Discus now bobbing at the front of the tank impatiently waiting for their serving :D

Awards Showcase

Merry Christmas! - ~firefly~ Merry Christmas - Cliff Merry Xmas You Filthy Animal!! - Hardy85 Merry Christmas buddy! - KevinVA Merry Christmas! - Slaphppy7 
    Merry Christmas Sandz! - Taurus Happy birthday buddy! - KevinVA Happy B-day!! - steeler1 Happy Bday bud!!! - Hardy85 Have a little cake and ..... - fishmommie 
    .... beer.  Hope it was a good one. - fishmommie Happy Birthday!  Enjoy! - jeffs99dime I'll drink to that! - steeler1 Enjoy! - Hardy85 This one's on me... - Slaphppy7 
    Here's to one crummy Superbowl, lol! - Slaphppy7 T.G.I.F.! - Slaphppy7 Here's to good friends, and new fish! - Slaphppy7 T.G.I.F.! - Slaphppy7 Happy Drink Like a Viking Friday! - KevinVA 

1 Not allowed!
    but then I remind myself that I will do without hesitation whatever it takes to provide them with a home they can thrive in. In reality all that will take is lots and lots and lots of clean stable water, a nutritious diet, a huge amount of TLC and the continued support of those who have been there to respond to every little question no matter how trivial without making me feel like an idiot for asking .

Sandz, I highly doubt I will be giving you tips any time soon but if that breeding pair of yours doesn't get to it soon I may have fry before you!!
    I know thats right! Now see above highlighted where you show that you will be successful!
    FW: 1 45gal, 1 40gal, 3 10gal, 3 30gal all community tanks of different species
    Sw: 1 55gal, 1 30gal show, 1 29gal show, 1 20gal and 2 10's

Page 154 of 200 FirstFirst ... 54104144152153154155156164 ... LastLast