· Shark Fish
· South American Cichlids
· Tanganyika Cichlids
· Tetra Fish
· Tropical Fish Food
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default CQ's 40G Tetra Tenancy

1 Not allowed!
    This is the most long-range of all my projects, since the ultimate home for the TT will be in what is currently Mr. Cajun's office, where his work computers now sit. And that means he'll have to retire first. I think the space will hold a 40B, but I'll have to remeasure at some point. Yes, I know I'm crazy...

Patience!...you'll get there! - Slaphppy7 For being a good sport - Slaphppy7 Merry Christmas! - Slaphppy7 
    Childhood Cancer - BettaFuyo 

1 Not allowed!
    I'm sure you could make it fit just move some more of his stuff outta the way.

1 Not allowed!
    As it stands now, this room is literally packed floor to ceiling: personal desk on one side of the room, work desk on the other, and bookcases covering every inch in between. Then, the cat walk runs around the ceiling...

Awards Showcase

Happy Christmas! - Slaphppy7 superbowl 2014 - cm12setx Here's to the retired life! - Slaphppy7 T.G.I.F.! - Slaphppy7 Have another tetra just because ;-) - steeler58 
    Thanks for the plants! - Slaphppy7 Thanks for the rep ;-) - steeler58 Get well soon! - RiversGirl Merry Christmas & Happy New Year! - Plecos Happy Safe Delivery! - Rue 

1 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by cajunqn81 View Post
    Then, the cat walk runs around the ceiling...
    Those are so cool. Does the cat ever jump from the full height of the cat walk or does it take the easy way down? I have a loft area on the 2nd floor in my condo and I had a cat that used to jump onto the top of the short wall in the loft and just lay there, looking over the living room. She fell off twice and really scared me, but fortunately she was unharmed.

0 Not allowed!
    Normally the kitties go down the 'steps' unless they're in a hurry, or something startles them. Ysa once jumped straight down from the one one in the sunroom (which is in a cathedral ceiling, about a 15 foot drop) because someone rang the doorbell while she was up there...

0 Not allowed!
    So at least a 29, contingent on how much space can be wrested from Mr. C. Possibilities for this tank include:
    yellow phantom
    gold pristella
    glass catfish
    green neon
    silvertip
    dwarf black darter
    von rio tetra
    lemon tetra

Suggestions? Favorite combos?

Gods Country, Eastern High Sierras, California

Awards Showcase

T.G.I.F.! - Slaphppy7 Thank you for being a friend - Slaphppy7 First beer is on me, Happy Birthday. - gadget228 Congrats on #8! - Slaphppy7 TGIF, we need that tradition back! - Slaphppy7 
    Let's raise a mug... - Slaphppy7 Happy Father's Day - Slaphppy7 Hope you had a grand Father's Day Lee :-) - Taurus Congrats on your new tank and fish - Silbar Can't go wrong with corys! - Slaphppy7 
    Children with Disabilities - Parkinson's Disease - VACTERL - Young Onset Parkinson's Association - steeler1 Childhood Cancer - steeler1 Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - steeler1 Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - steeler1 Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - steeler1 
    Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - steeler1 Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - steeler58 

2 Not allowed!
    Yellow phantom, Green neon, Von rio, Lemon as the third choice only because they get a little bigger.
    Perfection is not attainable, but if we chase perfection we can catch excellence.
    Once you learn to quit, it becomes a habit.
    -Vince Lombardi

“Be more concerned with your character than your reputation, because your character is what you really are, while your reputation is merely what others think you are.” ― John Wooden
    Sandy Hook Elementary......Lest We Forget
    See my profile for my tanks and what fish I keep

Awards Showcase

T.G.I.F.! - Slaphppy7 Thank you for being a friend - Slaphppy7 First beer is on me, Happy Birthday. - gadget228 Congrats on #8! - Slaphppy7 TGIF, we need that tradition back! - Slaphppy7 
    Let's raise a mug... - Slaphppy7 Happy Father's Day - Slaphppy7 Hope you had a grand Father's Day Lee :-) - Taurus Congrats on your new tank and fish - Silbar Can't go wrong with corys! - Slaphppy7 
    Children with Disabilities - Parkinson's Disease - VACTERL - Young Onset Parkinson's Association - steeler1 Childhood Cancer - steeler1 Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - steeler1 Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - steeler1 Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - steeler1 
    Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - steeler1 Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - steeler58 

0 Not allowed!
    Should have said; fourth choice
    Perfection is not attainable, but if we chase perfection we can catch excellence.
    -Vince Lombardi

“Be more concerned with your character than your reputation, because your character is what you really are, while your reputation is merely what others think you are.” ― John Wooden

0 Not allowed!
    We were wondering.
    10 Gallon Beginner Tank... Journal
    40 Gallon Breeder: ... Journal
    29 Gallon: ... Journal

“If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went” - Will Rogers

Awards Showcase

1 Not allowed!
    Lost count..........
    -Vince Lombardi