hello all, Im Jason and am new to this fascinating world of fish... i originally bought a small tank for my son to have a few fish which has now turned into a hobby for me! i work 55 hours a week and have a 3 year old boy 1 year old girl and a pregnant wife...

we have a small 10 gallon tank with 4 glowfish(blue green red and purple, orange on died) 2 guppies (fancy blue and and yellow) 4 mystery snails( 2 females that i confirmed) and a dwarf frog.

we started off on a 3.5 gallon tank that we let sit(cycle?) for about a week,, added 4 fish and frog and snail.. i bought a 10 gallon to cycle the right way in mean time and threw in all the ornaments into 10 gallon tank to help kick the cycle quicker... i did my water changes on my 3.5 gallon and the last time i did a water change i apparently used a container that had bleach residue... the fish all died 30 minutes later.. the frog lived though! threw him in the 10 gallon tank asap! my son freaked out and we had to buy new fish asap.... we got the new fish in the 10 galln tank...all seem fine but my ammonia and nitrites are high..

which is y i am here...