· Shark Fish
· South American Cichlids
· Tanganyika Cichlids
· Tetra Fish
· Tropical Fish Food
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
  1. Default

0 Not allowed!
    http://arkpetshop.com/ this is the site to the place btw it shows a picture of the salt water fish for sale but the freshwater side it bigger then that
    56 Gallon Planted Tetra based Community Tank.
    "Rummy-Nose Tetra-4Red/Blue tetra -7,Buenos Aires Tetra-8emerald cory-5"1 Zebra Nerite"Albino Bristle Nose-2
    Plants:couple swords,bunch of Italian Vals,Java Ferns,

2. Default

0 Not allowed!
    ok went The Ark today and well i forgot my kindle my grandma had to go to hopsital this morning because she had a procedure n well she was in pain badly toke here then n they said everything looked fine so then i toke her back home n then drove to ark and in all that if forgot kindle to take pictures! ._. I bought 2 amazon swords and some huge sword i gota look up what type but now it provides the shade for my java some so i might be able to get away without no floaters above them for shade xD i also found so java moss!! i been looking for this n they just got the clipping from it to grow! so im extermly happy Also they didn`t have any German Blue Rams in at the moment only some balloon looking ones.But they do stock them so i`ll just keep checking in on them gota love phones! I`ll take some pictures once i look up how to attach moss to wood
    "Rummy-Nose Tetra-4Red/Blue tetra -7,Buenos Aires Tetra-8emerald cory-5"1 Zebra Nerite"Albino Bristle Nose-2

3. Default

0 Not allowed!
    just a random question is came into my head last night i know u said 2 males can`t be kept together but what about the females?

4. Default

0 Not allowed!
    OK this is going to look so awsome once my vals start growing n grass n mos sn everything! once it all takes completely n grows its going to look great hehe heres pictures!

(ingore my hair in the 3rd one haha always hard to take pictures with a 1 way xD)

5. Default

0 Not allowed!

6. Default

0 Not allowed!
    just a question i noticed it says GBR's arn`t to hardy? being that its a newer tank should i maybe look into krib instead? i noticed a few of these at "the Ark" just curious?

Awards Showcase

It's EOTW Beer Time! - KevinVA Nobody likes to drinl alone :) - steeler58 Back at you,  good sir! - Compass Here's to Lee's 5000 and Guava Flavored Whiskey! - Taurus Why drink alone, when a Sandz is nearby? - KevinVA 
    Sorry to hear of your loss, it always sucks to lose fish. - mommy1 Wish it was a real one, sorry for your loses :( - steeler58 So sorry about your fish! - SeaLady Here is pie. - mommy1 for the one you lost :o( - fishmommie 
    No Message - Fishhook Bottoms up! - Slaphppy7 Thanks, this one is on me - mommy1 Here's to 4,000 posts :) - steeler58 T.G.I.F.! - Slaphppy7 
    TGIF and here's to good whiskey :-) - Taurus Thanks for the rep :) - rebecca_finny pizza for all.  I finished my book today!!! - fishmommie thank you for your help and advice - showmebutterfly Even Monday's are better with severum - showmebutterfly 

0 Not allowed!
    It really seems like this tank is aging well and the tannins from the driftwood will help the water for the ram. I think you will be fine to have the ram as the tank looks to have age too it. Just stock slower than usual and let everything catch up week after weeks.

Im sorry to hear about your Gramma. Hope all is fine there.

Also great pics and I agree, as everything ages we will see a geat growth in this tank.
    FW: 1 45gal, 1 40gal, 3 10gal, 3 30gal all community tanks of different species
    Sw: 1 55gal, 1 30gal show, 1 29gal show, 1 20gal and 2 10's

8. Default

0 Not allowed!
    my dad did that! hes like a little kid remind me to never tell him when a tank is ready!He brings me 10 red minor and 2 sad little harquil which is way to much to start but my ammonia/nitrite/nitrate are sticking to 0 n its been 4 days now! Also i kind of been debating now i like the German Blue Rams but i seen a couple very very pretty yellow aprisogramma's so now im like 50/50 both ways lol.

Awards Showcase

It's EOTW Beer Time! - KevinVA Nobody likes to drinl alone :) - steeler58 Back at you,  good sir! - Compass Here's to Lee's 5000 and Guava Flavored Whiskey! - Taurus Why drink alone, when a Sandz is nearby? - KevinVA 
    Sorry to hear of your loss, it always sucks to lose fish. - mommy1 Wish it was a real one, sorry for your loses :( - steeler58 So sorry about your fish! - SeaLady Here is pie. - mommy1 for the one you lost :o( - fishmommie 
    No Message - Fishhook Bottoms up! - Slaphppy7 Thanks, this one is on me - mommy1 Here's to 4,000 posts :) - steeler58 T.G.I.F.! - Slaphppy7 
    TGIF and here's to good whiskey :-) - Taurus Thanks for the rep :) - rebecca_finny pizza for all.  I finished my book today!!! - fishmommie thank you for your help and advice - showmebutterfly Even Monday's are better with severum - showmebutterfly 

0 Not allowed!
    Make sure you check your ammonia nitrite and nitrate while the fish are aclimating. Watch for spikes and change water accordingly.

Either way the fish you choose will be fine im sure. There are a lot of cool options.
    FW: 1 45gal, 1 40gal, 3 10gal, 3 30gal all community tanks of different species
    Sw: 1 55gal, 1 30gal show, 1 29gal show, 1 20gal and 2 10's

10. Default

0 Not allowed!
    i been checking it twice a day for the last 4 days it has stayed stable at 0's so far so good also am i checking it to much?