· Tanganyika Cichlids
· Tetra Fish
· Tropical Fish Food

User Tag List

Page 212 of 212 FirstFirst ... 112162202210211212
Results 2,111 to 2,118 of 2118

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

Notice there's only ONE candle? Easy blowing, easy wishing. May your dreams come true. - mermaidwannabe   First round is on me, Happy Birthday. - gadget228   Another beer to help make up missing your birthday. - gadget228   Happy Birthday - Taurus   Hope you had a great Birthday! - discusluv   
    Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - steeler58   Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - steeler58   Cancer - Epilepsy - Foster Care - Gynecological Cancer - Rett Syndrome - aquariumlover10   Cancer - Epilepsy - Foster Care - Gynecological Cancer - Rett Syndrome - gronlaura   Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - SeaLady   

1 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Silbar View Post
    LOL you have come a long way since then
    Hey, easy there Sil, at the time, "Python" only conjured images of snakes for me!

Quote Originally Posted by steeler58 View Post
    He'd probably like to forget "platy daddy" though

That's why I came up his Native American name of "friend to many" much more dignified ;-)
    Much more dignified indeed, and it will never change
    10 Gallon Beginner Tank... Journal
    40 Gallon Breeder: ... Journal
    29 Gallon: ... Journal

“If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went” - Will Rogers

Latest gifts & ribbons:

No arowanas or bichirs in the shop, so have a gourami instead - Slaphppy7   

3 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Nautilus291 View Post
    I went back and read the beginning of this thread. Oh how far we've come lol. It's such a hard hobby to get started in because you see fish tanks in movies and such and think you can just throw a fish in a bowl and it's happy. Plus you can buy fish anywhere unlike many other animals, so usually you don't get your fish from a place that will properly inform you.

Your going on six years keeping fish now! Did you ever think that ten gallon tank would lead you where you are? I know I didn't lol
    Ah man, my first tank.

Denison barb, two iridescent catfish, two common plecos, two comet goldfish, and some other poor soul. Was never told about cycling. Tank crashed after maybe 2 weeks.

Ten years later here I am with an asian arowana and other expensive fish, working full time at one of the biggest fish stores in my country. Never would've thought.

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

Notice there's only ONE candle? Easy blowing, easy wishing. May your dreams come true. - mermaidwannabe   First round is on me, Happy Birthday. - gadget228   Another beer to help make up missing your birthday. - gadget228   Happy Birthday - Taurus   Hope you had a great Birthday! - discusluv   
    Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - steeler58   Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - steeler58   Cancer - Epilepsy - Foster Care - Gynecological Cancer - Rett Syndrome - aquariumlover10   Cancer - Epilepsy - Foster Care - Gynecological Cancer - Rett Syndrome - gronlaura   Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - SeaLady   

1 Not allowed!
    Now THAT is a "fish story"!

“If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went” - Will Rogers

Latest gifts & ribbons:

2 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Slaphppy7 View Post
    Now THAT is a "fish story"!
    A rags to fishes story

Also thanks for the little dwarf gourami gift ribbon thing!

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

0 Not allowed!
    LOL, I like that even better....I forget where you live?

Latest gifts & ribbons:

2 Not allowed!
    LOL, I like that even better....I forget where you live?
    I'm Canadian! British Columbia, to be exact.

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

1 Not allowed!
    Oh, that's right....I wonder how far Kat (angelcraze) is from you, she lives up there too....somewhere, lol

It would be neat to stop by the store and meet you
    Last edited by Slaphppy7; 12-06-2018 at 05:03 PM.

Latest gifts & ribbons:

2 Not allowed!
    Oh, that's right....I wonder how far Kat (angelcraze) is from you, she lives up there too....spmewhere, lol

It would be neat to stop by the store and meet you
    She's definitely on the other end of the country, but yeah I agree it's fun to see other people in their fishy element.

Page 212 of 212 FirstFirst ... 112162202210211212