· Tanganyika Cichlids
· Tetra Fish
· Tropical Fish Food
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: New stocking!!

1. Default New stocking!!

0 Not allowed!
    Hello all.
    so as you can see from the title It is time for a new stocking.(20gall tank)
    My previous one was 6 leopard danios,3 white clouds and a gourami(honey).
    Well I am now down to 2 white clouds and the same gourami.
    The fish died due to unknown causes (all the water parameters were fine and there were no signs of disease or parasites). Temp was at 73F so I had assumed the gourami might have done something(not/maybe likely) or I just got a lot of old fish.

Soooooooo New stocking.
    The fish I would want should be compatible in the temp between 73F and 82F. PH of 7.3
    Normally I would surf the net but thats what you kind folks are here for
    Only problem is no corys(Gravel is kinda rough) and no shrimp(too expensive here in UAE)

Thanks in advance :)
    When everything goes without a hitch its only then do you realize something is wrong

1 Not allowed!
    What would you like to look at? That's the main thing.

0 Not allowed!
    Is this a 20g long or tall? Dimensions?

4. Default

0 Not allowed!
    Anything but bottom feeders.
    20gall long
    When everything goes without a hitch its only then do you realize something is wrong

0 Not allowed!
    A pair of bolivian rams would look cool.

6. Default

0 Not allowed!
    Will they be compatible with the 3 fishes I have remaining?

7. Default

0 Not allowed!
    Thread bump

Awards Showcase

Have another Rummy for 12,000 posts ;) - steeler58 Thanks for the rep - mommy1 Medicine for what ails you. - Taurus cheers! - RiversGirl For passing yet another member ;-) - steeler58 
    a liquid lunch for you - RiversGirl BOOM! Have a gourami. - ~firefly~ TGIF!!!!!!!!!! - Taurus hides the stick and gives you a cookie instead - RiversGirl TGIF *cheers* - RiversGirl 
    more new fish!! - SeaLady Supposed to be a Neon but looks more like a Cardinal :) - steeler58 Thanks for the rep!! - steeler58 It's Miller time! - Taurus A hot toddy for your crude. :-) - Taurus 
    After all that help I owe you a beer! - Richard Peche You needed one! - Plecos TGIF it's been awile ;) - steeler58 TGIF Indeed!!! - Compass TGIF It's Miller time and my lawn is mowed :P - Taurus 
    Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - steeler58 Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - steeler58 Cancer - Epilepsy - Foster Care - Gynecological Cancer - Rett Syndrome - aquariumlover10 Cancer - Epilepsy - Foster Care - Gynecological Cancer - Rett Syndrome - gronlaura Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - SeaLady 

0 Not allowed!
    I think the BR's would be a cool choice

Like dutchie said, what type of fish do you like looking at?

I love tetras myself
    10 Gallon Beginner Tank... Journal

40 Gallon Breeder: ... Journal

9. Default

0 Not allowed!
    The smaller variety. Tetras and such.
    Unfortunately The BR's are out because my parents dint like them.
    They wanted something and I quote "something small but attractive and does swim around all levels of the tank"

Awards Showcase

Have another Rummy for 12,000 posts ;) - steeler58 Thanks for the rep - mommy1 Medicine for what ails you. - Taurus cheers! - RiversGirl For passing yet another member ;-) - steeler58 
    a liquid lunch for you - RiversGirl BOOM! Have a gourami. - ~firefly~ TGIF!!!!!!!!!! - Taurus hides the stick and gives you a cookie instead - RiversGirl TGIF *cheers* - RiversGirl 
    more new fish!! - SeaLady Supposed to be a Neon but looks more like a Cardinal :) - steeler58 Thanks for the rep!! - steeler58 It's Miller time! - Taurus A hot toddy for your crude. :-) - Taurus 
    After all that help I owe you a beer! - Richard Peche You needed one! - Plecos TGIF it's been awile ;) - steeler58 TGIF Indeed!!! - Compass TGIF It's Miller time and my lawn is mowed :P - Taurus 
    Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - steeler58 Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - steeler58 Cancer - Epilepsy - Foster Care - Gynecological Cancer - Rett Syndrome - aquariumlover10 Cancer - Epilepsy - Foster Care - Gynecological Cancer - Rett Syndrome - gronlaura Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - SeaLady 

1 Not allowed!
    Rummys!!!....join our Rummy Nose Club!
    10 Gallon Beginner Tank... Journal

40 Gallon Breeder: ... Journal