Thanks for the shots LH! Your BPs are lovely. I tried to get some good shots of mine last night but he's still a bit skittish. I'm going to get some floating plants today or tomorrow to dim the lighting a little and make him feel more secure. It's pretty bright and stark in there since the plants haven't grown in yet. So far he's not paid any attention to my little community fish, although he tends to follow my 2 german rams around the tank which is unusual. I'm not sure if it's him trying to be aggressive (I can't can't see him ever being aggressive with that cute little smile), or if he's lonely and just following them for a little security. I'm going to have to build a cave for him too, because he keeps trying to squeeze into the rams cave which is waaay to small for him.

Just out of interest, how have you managed to sex yours Hobbs? I thought BPs were extremely difficult to sex.

On a sidenote, I've realized why I liked this one so much than all the other BPs I've ever seen. He's able to close his mouth. Hope that doesn't mean he's a King Kong, or whatever they're called...