· Rainbow Fish
· Shark Fish
· South American Cichlids
· Tanganyika Cichlids
· Tetra Fish
· Tropical Fish Food
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

0 Not allowed!
    Ahem, time for an update yet? Where are those angels?

0 Not allowed!
    Past time for an update honestly. Ive dropped the lighting to 65watt without a 130watt burst....so plant growth is super slow. But i will get a video update of the tank this week.
    20G High-Tech Planted|50G High-Tech Planted|50G Goldfish Tank|56G Column Low-Tech Planted

4x75Gs coming soon

0 Not allowed!
    Just saw this thread and your decision to go with discus, ^^. Beautiful setup.
    Think with logic and rationality more than emotion. Act with moderation and consideration. Contemplate ideals and realistic goals and weigh out possibilities and options. Temper not with personal delusions or false hope but learn to accept and move on.

0 Not allowed!
    Just out of curiosity Jenn... what ever happened to your cute little shellie tank?

0 Not allowed!
    Tank video:
    http://s933.photobucket.com/user/MCH...f3992.mp4.html

Given it is only running on a single 65watt PC bulb growth is extremely slow but happening.

The shellie tank along with the rest of my setups remain at my old house still running. My parents opted to purchase the old property from me and have since moved in. My tanks are now being tended by my female parental unit and I have plans to finalize moving what stock I wish to continue keeping in the coming months. My plan for purchasing a 90G tank several months ago from a LFS has never panned out as the tank has been ordered and re-ordered by me several times. They keep stating it will arrive in a few weeks which has not yet happened. I have however been looking at a Petsmart brand 150G Xhigh as a good replacement which is readily available.
    20G High-Tech Planted|50G High-Tech Planted|50G Goldfish Tank|56G Column Low-Tech Planted

4x75Gs coming soon

Awards Showcase

This is the closest I could find to a vampire, LMAO - Cliff Why thank-you - Cliff The grammar crab has you in its grasp! D: - Trillianne Thanks for the clarification - Mith A few clown for the fellow SW clowns. :D - ILuvMyGoldBarb 
    sorry about your angelfish - smaug Many cultures donw through the ages have known that Ice cream is the perfect band-aid for all occasions. ~  Sorry for your loss. - 850R Here's some Christmass Cheer, Happy Holidays Sheamurai - Cliff merry xmas, keep good care of him - genocidex Beer! The perfect gift for any occasion - Merry Chrismas! - 850R 
    I'm glad your here and a active forum member - Cliff penguin for a friend XD - genocidex Thanks for the help with that spammer !!! - Cliff Thank you for the kind words - Cliff Merry Christmas - Cliff 
    To help you re-stock the tank - Cliff Discus and Beer! - Sandz To Discus Days!!! - JudiJetson For very clear advice! - houdini56 Happy Holidays! - Rue 

0 Not allowed!
    I hate to ask but a FTS would be appreciated. I don't have unlimited bandwidth so I almost never look at videos unless I'm the day before the end of billing cycle and have unused bandwidth left...

0 Not allowed!
    Tank as it stands today...upgraded the lighting to 2x24watt HOT5. Maybe now the Vals will actually grow, this is a total low tech hence the BBA.

FTS

Pair with eggs

Crap pic of one of my fav fish...and the only fish I own which has a name "Mr. Bill"

4x75Gs coming soon

8. Default

0 Not allowed!
    very nice. So ... are we raising Angel babies??
    30 g FW planted:corys, ABNP, blue angel, harleys, zebra danios, nerites & mystery snails
    15 g FW planted: crown tail betta, neons, snails
    90 g FW semi planted: Blood Parrots, severum, Jurupari, EBJD, congos, kribs, clown pleco, snails
    90 Gal Journal: http://www.aquaticcommunity.com/aqua...ad.php?t=93939
    Fishless cycling: http://www.aquaticcommunity.com/aqua...ead.php?t=5640
    Cycling with fish: http://www.aquaticcommunity.com/aqua...ad.php?t=36492

0 Not allowed!
    Excellent looking set-up Jenn !
    If you take your time to do the research FIRST, you can successfully set-up and keep ANY type of aquarium with ease.
    "Not using a quarantine tank is like playing Russian roulette. Nobody wins the game, some people just get to play longer than others." - Anthony Calfo
    Fishless Cycle Cycling with Fish Marine Aquarium Info [URL="http://saltwater.aquaticcommunity.com/"]

10. Default

0 Not allowed!
    Your tank looks great...love the driftwood!