· Rainbow Fish
· Shark Fish
· South American Cichlids
· Tanganyika Cichlids
· Tetra Fish
· Tropical Fish Food
Page 28 of 28 FirstFirst ... 18262728

Awards Showcase

Merry Christmas! - fishmommie Merry Xmas! - Sandz Merry Christmas!  Hope you and your family have a great one! - KevinVA Merry Christmas! - Slaphppy7 Thank you for the birthday wishes. - mommy1 
    Thanks for the B-Day wish - Strider199 I can't send you a real one, sorry for your loses - steeler1 Happy belated Birthday. - steeler58 Happy Drink Like a Viking Friday! - KevinVA Happy Easter! - Slaphppy7 
    Sorry for you loss, wish it was a real one. - steeler58 It's EOTW Beer Time! - KevinVA It's fish flake friday, like the old days!! - steeler58 Beer makes monday not suck so bad.. - Sandz In honor of Steelers 5k posts! - Sandz 
    Couldn't give you rep, yet, but you deserve it with your contributions in the Discus/Angel thread.  Thanks! - KevinVA T.G.I.F.! - Slaphppy7 Just for you being you! - Slaphppy7 pizza for all.  I finished my book today!!! - fishmommie Have a Rummy nose for oldtimes sake ;-) - steeler58 

0 Not allowed!
    +1 to KevinVA, I've read your entire journal (really beautiful work done on the tank, stand, sump....). I've knocked my self out researching the possible cause of illness with my black phantoms, did everything I could think of and one my one they just died off, 3 females (13 originally) remain so my fingers are crossed. Soooooo Ohio really isn't THAT far from PA, anytime you want to come over and do the plumbing on my sump you are more than welcome :D

2. Default

0 Not allowed!
    Thanks Kevin and Judi. My remaining 5 seem to be doing ok and have endured the last two water changes without any problems. The fish all seem to appreciate the lower current in the tank. I am planning to pick up the serape tetras today. I think a school of 12 to start. I may relocate the cardinals into the 55 and move the serpaes from from the 55 to the 72 since they are the more aggressive fish I have.

@judi building the entire project was and still is a lot of fun. N.E. PA is a bit far. It really is not a difficult task, I know you can do it! I am glad to help out if I can.
    Last edited by mrramsey; 05-11-2013 at 01:52 PM.
    Mike
    120g Mixed Reef In Progress
    120g Reef Journal
    55g Freshwater - Out of Service
    My 55g Tank Remodel Project
    72g Bowfront -Out of Service

0 Not allowed!
    updates? pictures... going through withdrawals here lol