· Responsible Fish Keeping
· Rainbow Fish
· Shark Fish
· South American Cichlids
· Tanganyika Cichlids
· Tetra Fish
· Tropical Fish Food
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Default ATTENTION KIDS: You are going to have to google that one..I promise it's relevant :-P

0 Not allowed!

Exxon brings back an old slogan...
    Gas mileage isn't everything OIIIIIIIO
    Lack of planning on your part does not constitute an emergency on my part.
    Why pretend there are no stupid questions? Actually, There are many stupid questions: "Should I drink this bleach?" Is just one example.
    Having said that, Just because it's a stupid question doesn't mean that it shouldn't be asked. It's better to know.

A warm beer is better than a cold beer. Because nothing is better than a cold beer, and a warm beer is better than nothing.

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by 850R View Post
    Exxon brings back an old slogan...
    Can't beat that. We have a winner, surely?
    "Somewhere, something incredible is waiting to be known." Carl Sagan
    ~ My 350 Litre Tank Journal ~

Awards Showcase

My turn to buy - fishmommie It's EOTW Beer Time! - KevinVA Nobody likes to drinl alone :) - steeler58 Back at you,  good sir! - Compass Here's to Lee's 5000 and Guava Flavored Whiskey! - Taurus 
    Why drink alone, when a Sandz is nearby? - KevinVA Sorry to hear of your loss, it always sucks to lose fish. - mommy1 Wish it was a real one, sorry for your loses :( - steeler58 So sorry about your fish! - SeaLady Here is pie. - mommy1 
    for the one you lost :o( - fishmommie No Message - Fishhook Bottoms up! - Slaphppy7 Thanks, this one is on me - mommy1 Here's to 4,000 posts :) - steeler58 
    T.G.I.F.! - Slaphppy7 TGIF and here's to good whiskey :-) - Taurus Thanks for the rep :) - rebecca_finny pizza for all.  I finished my book today!!! - fishmommie thank you for your help and advice - showmebutterfly 

0 Not allowed!
    "bubbles! bubbles! bubbles! BUBBLES!... MY BUBBLES!
    FW: 1 45gal, 1 40gal, 3 10gal, 3 30gal all community tanks of different species
    Sw: 1 55gal, 1 30gal show, 1 29gal show, 1 20gal and 2 10's

Default Bump

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by ~firefly~ View Post
    Can't beat that. We have a winner, surely?
    :-D Much appreciated

Well... Naturally I think my contributions are amongst the funniest but before anyone shouts 'AHA! ARROGANCE!'...

To be fair, It's only natural I would like them since they are exactly my sense of humor.

Besides, I have always made it an unspoken rule that I am not allowed to win my own contests.
    Why pretend there are no stupid questions? Actually, There are many stupid questions: "Should I drink this bleach?" Is just one example.
    Having said that, Just because it's a stupid question doesn't mean that it shouldn't be asked. It's better to know.

A warm beer is better than a cold beer. Because nothing is better than a cold beer, and a warm beer is better than nothing.

5. Default

0 Not allowed!
    "Hoof arted
    . Scott.

6. Default

0 Not allowed!
    If someone tells you Mike Tyson's cat is in your pool...you really should not go jumping in yelling "Here Kitty Kitty!".

Red face I also lost all my future pics when my old laptop died :-(... I can fix that though:)

0 Not allowed!
    .. Sooooo, I had totally forgotten that this never finished. Apologies [and alliteration] all around.

SO.. Here is a bump to continue this round and I am off to hunt for more pics....

We now return to your regularly scheduled caption contest and I apologize again for the delays due to technical issues.

0 Not allowed!
    BUMP in the thread

Awards Showcase

My turn to buy - fishmommie It's EOTW Beer Time! - KevinVA Nobody likes to drinl alone :) - steeler58 Back at you,  good sir! - Compass Here's to Lee's 5000 and Guava Flavored Whiskey! - Taurus 
    Why drink alone, when a Sandz is nearby? - KevinVA Sorry to hear of your loss, it always sucks to lose fish. - mommy1 Wish it was a real one, sorry for your loses :( - steeler58 So sorry about your fish! - SeaLady Here is pie. - mommy1 
    for the one you lost :o( - fishmommie No Message - Fishhook Bottoms up! - Slaphppy7 Thanks, this one is on me - mommy1 Here's to 4,000 posts :) - steeler58 
    T.G.I.F.! - Slaphppy7 TGIF and here's to good whiskey :-) - Taurus Thanks for the rep :) - rebecca_finny pizza for all.  I finished my book today!!! - fishmommie thank you for your help and advice - showmebutterfly 

0 Not allowed!
    "Where no one can hear you scream"
    FW: 1 45gal, 1 40gal, 3 10gal, 3 30gal all community tanks of different species
    Sw: 1 55gal, 1 30gal show, 1 29gal show, 1 20gal and 2 10's

10. Default

0 Not allowed!
    I saw this jaguar/tiger cat at the lfs, and without researching, took the associates advice and put him in my tank. Are they aggressive and what other community fish can I put with him?