Caption Contest XI - Win 5000 AC$
Many of you know how this works but here it is again:
* Three rounds, One photo per round.
* Enter as often as you like, Please limit your captions to three per post, Please limit comments about previous captions to the title line if you would.
* You will have 12 to 24 hours notice when the pictures are about to change.
* Each time I bump this thread I will repost the current picture being captioned as a reminder
* You can't win if you don't play and there is no entry fee, So you have nothing to lose.
* Each photo will have a single cash prize of $5000 for the best caption.
* Just to clarify: There is no required minimum membership time period or any other criteria like that for this contest. All members can play.
Here is your first photo:
Bring it on
Last edited by Goes to 11!; 02-11-2013 at 01:16 PM.
My GF calls me insincere... I pretend to care.
Think about how stupid the average person is and then realize that half of them are stupider than that.~George Carlin.
It's not that great.~Otto Rohwedder. My optimistic pessimism is tempered with pessimistic optimism.
Facts do not cease to exist because they are ignored.~Aldous Huxley.
William, What decade will all that 'hit-n-run crapola spam' be deleted from 'Buy & sell'?
Stuck between a rock and a hard place
Liters to Gallons conversion calculator
"Keeping fish for any period of time doesn't make you experienced if you're doing it wrong. What does, is acknowledging those mistakes and learning from them." ~Aeonflame
" I like a spicy and flavorful BM" ~850R
"your argument is invalid." ~Mommy1
"Hey, Mabel. I can see your house from up here!"
30 gal FW:dw gourami, cory cats, ABN pleco, Colombian & Serpae tetra, nerites & mystery snails
5.5 gal FW: crown tail betta
90 gal FW: Blood Parrots, severums, Jurupari, EBJD, congo tetras, angel, dw gourami, mystery snails
90 Gal Journal: http://www.aquaticcommunity.com/aqua...ad.php?t=93939
Ooooh - better not look down!
46 gal fw tank with black skirt tetras, neon tetras, spotted cory catfish, cherry barbs, guppies, snails & 4 amano shrimp - plastic & live plants
5 gal QT with green corys & 2 guppies
splitting mountains with a boulder...
KING OF THE GOLD BARBS RAWR!!!!
I wonder if i plant one of my tiger barbs would the demon seed grow to a full tree?
gotta love them bunnies!
I.R.S.: We've got what it takes to take what you've got!
Proof that a volcano fart can have lumps.
I knew I should have taken a left turn at Albuquerque.
If you take your time to do the research FIRST, you can successfully set-up and keep ANY type of aquarium with ease.
"Not using a quarantine tank is like playing Russian roulette. Nobody wins the game, some people just get to play longer than others." - Anthony Calfo
Fishless Cycle Cycling with Fish Marine Aquarium Info