· Shark Fish
· South American Cichlids
· Tanganyika Cichlids
· Tetra Fish
· Tropical Fish Food
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: cold water tank

0 Not allowed!
    I just want to warn you that any seller who says you're asking too many questions when those questions are valid and legitimate doesn't deserve your business. You have a right to know this stuff before you spend your hard earned money. If it were me, I would be leary of this seller. I don't like stonewallers, and saying you ask too many questions is stonewalling. What is she trying to hide? Or is she just too lazy to give you the answers you're entitled to?

Be forewarned.
    20 gal. high: planted; 8 white cloud minnows, 10 RCS, 2 blue shrimp, several snails; AC50, Azoo air. 65 gal: planted; 7 rosy barbs, 6 glofish,, 2 zebra danios, 6 rosy red (fathead) minnows, 3 dojo loaches, several snails; AC110 x 2.

2. Default

0 Not allowed!
    and if the quality of the water in the tank is as bad as you say...It can already be breeding germs and disease you're not aware of. What i would suggest is that you take a measuring tape of your own to verify the dimensions yourself.

You are well within your rights trying to verify dimensions before making the final purchase. As another member stated further up the thread, you need to 'ensure' that the tank will fit in the space that you have available.

If she still has problems with you measuring the tank yourself, then i wouldn't bother with buying the tank as you would already be dealing with a massive cleaning task due to the current state of her tank.

20 gallon tall - 3 paskai's neon red rainbow, 5 paskai's blue eyed rainbowfish, 8 harlequin rasbora, 2 blue ninja shrimp, 6 cherry shrimp, 2 nerite snail, 1 bronze cory, 1 peppered cory, 1 julii cory, 2 pc driftwood planted with anubias and narrowleaf java fern.
    Other plants in tank - 1 bunch anacharis, 1 bunch water wysteria, 1 package of B. Caroliniana, 1 Crypto Luten, 1 red wendii, Mossball.
    Cinnamon = 9 year old Siamese Cat[
    1 Rat - Domino aka Domi
    1 Robo hamster - Spice

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by vafa View Post
    I asked for them but she said I'm asking to many questions.
    i now now it's atleast 10.
    I'll try to pick it up tomorrow
    If she is not even trying to be helpful for you to buy her tank, then I would pass on this one. If she is withholding information on the size of the tank, not telling what else she is not telling you .

There will always be good deals out there to be found, and even better ones than this.
    If you take your time to do the research FIRST, you can successfully set-up and keep ANY type of aquarium with ease.
    "Not using a quarantine tank is like playing Russian roulette. Nobody wins the game, some people just get to play longer than others." - Anthony Calfo
    Fishless Cycle Cycling with Fish Marine Aquarium Info [URL="http://saltwater.aquaticcommunity.com/"]