· Pond Fish
· Responsible Fish Keeping
· Rainbow Fish
· Shark Fish
· South American Cichlids
· Tanganyika Cichlids
· Tetra Fish
· Tropical Fish Food
  1. Default AC 110 or Fluval 406 ASAP Answer.

0 Not allowed!
    I'm not sure what's defective on my ac110 the motor or the impeller so I was going to get another one because I wouldn't want to have to invest in a motors and impeller if I ended up getting both due to the problem wasn't just one and that comes out to be around 55 dollars to replace both parts so why not spend 10 more dollars on a new unit that you will get a new sponges media etc. on Amazon.com the Fluval 406 is $114 so which would be a better addition ? A FX5 and 406 or how I had it prior with the AC 110. ?

AC 110 65.99+tax
    Fluval 406 114.00 possibly no tax.
    110g All Male Peacock/Hap Tank

Awards Showcase

I had no cup, so I put it on a bun... - Slaphppy7 You are amazing! So smart and giving. - SeaLady Can't give you any more rep, but well said! - steeler58 Thank again!! You seem to enjoy your coffee. - steeler58 Thanks for the rep!! - Compass 
    this doesnt look like pie... not the right kind.. - Sandz for providing solid guidance to others - RiversGirl Thanks for the rep! :) - Compass cheers - Fishhook Using up my winnings on my friends! - Compass 
    No Message - Fishhook beeeeeeeer! - Sandz Bottoms up! (even though you don't drink, lol) - Slaphppy7 We miss you... - Compass thank you for the filter! - RiversGirl 
    for the fun game! - SeaLady Thank you very very much!! - Compass Love the games. Thank you :) - rebecca_finny TGIF! - showmebutterfly Thanks for your help & points. - metweezer 

0 Not allowed!
    Have you taken the AC110 apart again and cleaned it again? Try cleaning it one more time and make sure you seat the impeller correctly. If one more time doesn't fix the noise, try contacting the company you purchased it from, they may replace it under warranty since you haven't had it that long.
    When I go fishing I just place a sharp rock in the water and sit there waiting for all the dead fish to float to the top... Kingfisher
    Brutal honesty will be shown on this screen.
    I think my fish is adjusting well to the four gallon, He's laying on his side attempting to go to sleep on the bottom of the gravel.
    Tolerance is a great thing to have, so is the ability to shut up.

I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you.

3. Default

0 Not allowed!
    The store or actually calling The company ?

4. Default

0 Not allowed!
    try the store first.

if they work with you, you'll get a replacement quicker.

if they don't then the company should give you better success as this filter is still fairly new and shouldn't be malfunctioning like this.

Awards Showcase

I had no cup, so I put it on a bun... - Slaphppy7 You are amazing! So smart and giving. - SeaLady Can't give you any more rep, but well said! - steeler58 Thank again!! You seem to enjoy your coffee. - steeler58 Thanks for the rep!! - Compass 
    this doesnt look like pie... not the right kind.. - Sandz for providing solid guidance to others - RiversGirl Thanks for the rep! :) - Compass cheers - Fishhook Using up my winnings on my friends! - Compass 
    No Message - Fishhook beeeeeeeer! - Sandz Bottoms up! (even though you don't drink, lol) - Slaphppy7 We miss you... - Compass thank you for the filter! - RiversGirl 
    for the fun game! - SeaLady Thank you very very much!! - Compass Love the games. Thank you :) - rebecca_finny TGIF! - showmebutterfly Thanks for your help & points. - metweezer 

0 Not allowed!
    Oops, sorry didn't see that you asked a question. Mizzoutank said what I would have said anyway, first the store, then the manufacturer.
    When I go fishing I just place a sharp rock in the water and sit there waiting for all the dead fish to float to the top... Kingfisher
    Brutal honesty will be shown on this screen.
    I think my fish is adjusting well to the four gallon, He's laying on his side attempting to go to sleep on the bottom of the gravel.
    Tolerance is a great thing to have, so is the ability to shut up.

I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you.

6. Default

0 Not allowed!
    I ended up buying another one . I didn't see how I would get a replacement without a receipt . And the receipt from the store I got it from was nothing but a simple cheap receipt that doesn't even list the items it just prints the prices. Anyway I looke at Ito couldn't see me getting a new free unit without calling a bunch of people . I bought it from a more reliable store this time so if it happens again they will replace it.

7. Default

0 Not allowed!
    Usually its no problem even without a receipt. I got the moonlights fixed on a DB light and all I had to do was email customer service.

I would have opted you get the canister as it does make a world of difference in terms of maintenance. But, now you have replacement parts should anything ever go wrong. Best of luck with it.