Results 1 to 10 of 21
Thread: New to fish raising!
02-08-2013, 11:43 AM #1Junior Member Guppy
- Join Date
- Feb 2013
New to fish raising!
Hello everyone! I'm new to fish raising and since I love animals, I really don't want my fishes to die so I'm hoping someone would point me to the right direction! :)
I bought the aquarium with the fishes 3 days ago (5th February 2013) and ever since then I've been reading about how to raise healthy fishes. But I would really prefer hearing from experts.
- I have 3 white medium size ones (picture below) and 9 small ones (picture below).
- I feed them twice a day (when I wake up and before I go to sleep).
- I read about the Nitrogen Cycle and I've been changing 20% of the water once a day.
- I think that my fishes are happy because they're moving a lot and they just don't seem sick :S.
- I use tap water for my tank.
Here are pictures of the fishes and the aquarium.
How the aquarium looks.
I don't know how to measure the tank in gallons, but here's the size of the aquarium.
And the food
That's all I think! Advice or recommendations are much appreciated :)
BTW, I'm extremely sorry if I posted this in the wrong section! >_<