· Responsible Fish Keeping
· Rainbow Fish
· Shark Fish
· South American Cichlids
· Tanganyika Cichlids
· Tetra Fish
· Tropical Fish Food

Awards Showcase

hopefully this one shows up. - KingFisher It's the closest thing I could find to a snowflake. - Taurus Happy Birthday Girl. Wishing you many more. Ya thats why the Champagne is in play. hehehe - Strider199 For piping up - ~firefly~ Merry Christmas! - ~firefly~ 
    Merry Christmas - Cliff Merry Christmas - gadget228 Thank you and Happy Holidays! - KingFisher Merry x-mas and a Happy New Year Trillianne - Strider199 Happy New Year!!! - Rue 
    Thank you for the birthday wishes. - mommy1 Thanks for the B-Day wish - Strider199 Thanks for the Rep! - steeler1 Thanks, and one for you too. - mommy1 lol - 5 steps to gift giving.  We should eat more bananas... potassium and all that. - KevinVA 
    Here's to one crummy Superbowl, lol! - Slaphppy7 Happy Easter! - Slaphppy7 No Message - Fishhook A Birthday Bunny. - gadget228 Thanks for the rep! :) - Compass 

Default Take These Books Please!

0 Not allowed!
    I am a voracious reader... books have gotten me through some rather rough patches in my life, and at one very poor portion of it I invested in a rather large quantity of used paperbacks from used book stores and Goodwill and library book sales.

When I moved in with my bf a couple years ago, a large portion got boxed up and stored with some furniture in a storage unit rental. We've planned this year to get rid of that expense and consolidate, so I'm going through my books and organizing and consolidating.

So I have several books I'd like to find someone that will read them and enjoy them. As I got them super cheap, and they do have some wear on them, the only thing I'd want for them is postage cost (sending media mail you can send a whole box of about 10 books continental US for under $6)

Here's a list of the first batch...

• Piers Anthony - Heaven Cent (A Xanth novel)
    • Piers Anthony - For Love of Evil (Incarnations of Immortality: Book 6)
    • Piers Anthony: Being a Green Mother (Incarnations of Imortality: Book 5)
    • Isaac Asimov - Fountation
    • Terry Brooks - The Elfstones of Shannara (Shannara Book 2) -- I have 2!
    • Terry Brooks - The Wishsong of Shannara (Shannara Book 3)
    • Terry Brooks - The Scions of Shannara (Heritage of Shannara Book 1)
    • Arthur C. Clarke - Rendezvous with Rama (the front cut away cover of this one is torn)
    • Robin Cook - Mindbend
    • Robin Cook - Fever
    • Stephen R. Donaldson - Lord Fouls Bane (The Chronicles of Thomas the Covenant Book 1)
    • Stephen R. Donaldson - The Illearth War (The Chronicles of Thomas the Covenant Book 2)
    • Stephen R. Donaldson - The Power that Preserves (The Chronicles of Thomas the Covenant Book 3)
    • Karen Koen - Through a Glass Darkly
    • Robert Ludlum - The Ambler Warning
    • Robert Ludlum - The Parsifal Mosaic
    • Eric Van Lustbader - Black Blade
    • Mack Maloney - War Heaven
    • Mack Maloney - Wingman: Skyfire
    • Mack Maloney - Wingman: The Twisted Cross
    • Mack Maloney - Wingman: Thunder in the East (I have 2)
    • Anne McCaffrey - Dragondrums
    • Anne McCaffrey - Dragonsdawn
    • Anne Rice - The Tale of the Body Thief
    • Nora Roberts - Red Lily (In the Garden Trilogy Book 3)
    • Sidney Sheldon - Master of the Game
    • Margaret Weis & Tracy Hickman - Triumph of the Darksword (Darksword Triology #3)
    • Margaret Weis & Tracy Hickman - Into the Labyrinth (Deathgate series)

Link to a Gallery of photos of these books!

If you want them, send me a PM. I will update this thread as they disappear or answer any questions about the genres as best I can.
    Also.. I have quite a few James Pattersons, Robert Ludlums, Robin Cooks and Sidney Sheldons I know I'm going to pass along just as soon as I sort "have already read" from "still haven't read", if you like those authors let me know and I'll make sure you get updated on those lists.

Awards Showcase

am sure I deserve a few of these... lol - Cyberra Thanks for sharing your X-stitch fish pillow project! - Aminax for being prone to computer problems - Cyberra happy birthday to me... August 29th - Cyberra earned ANOTHER one... siiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiigh - Cyberra 
    I dub thee official greeter to the forum! - korith Happy Belated One Year AC Anniversary! - Rue You need another betta! - Pleco380 it birtha the birthday betta XD - genocidex A birthday betta for you. - mermaidwannabe 
    You need a popsicle after wheelbarrow races! haha - escamosa Where there's plows, there's piggies! :) - escamosa You need some grapes, 'cause they were mentioned in the riddle! haha - escamosa to congratulate you on 2 years! - andreahp Here's one Christmas present! - Rue 
    I'm sorry I couldn't ship you one!! Forgive me! - bethyMT ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾̃̾)۶ - korith this might help numb your lips lol - Gogi For being awesome and bringing me here. :) - Flyby Stardancer We need to get you up so you have as many bettas as you do in RL. ;) - Flyby Stardancer 

0 Not allowed!
    *interested in Dragondrums, since mom's copy fell apart last time I tried to read it*

The probability of being watched is directly proportional to the stupidity of the act

Awards Showcase

hopefully this one shows up. - KingFisher It's the closest thing I could find to a snowflake. - Taurus Happy Birthday Girl. Wishing you many more. Ya thats why the Champagne is in play. hehehe - Strider199 For piping up - ~firefly~ Merry Christmas! - ~firefly~ 
    Merry Christmas - Cliff Merry Christmas - gadget228 Thank you and Happy Holidays! - KingFisher Merry x-mas and a Happy New Year Trillianne - Strider199 Happy New Year!!! - Rue 
    Thank you for the birthday wishes. - mommy1 Thanks for the B-Day wish - Strider199 Thanks for the Rep! - steeler1 Thanks, and one for you too. - mommy1 lol - 5 steps to gift giving.  We should eat more bananas... potassium and all that. - KevinVA 
    Here's to one crummy Superbowl, lol! - Slaphppy7 Happy Easter! - Slaphppy7 No Message - Fishhook A Birthday Bunny. - gadget228 Thanks for the rep! :) - Compass 

0 Not allowed!
    Cyberra I will probably need to go into the post office to price the postage for media mail to Canada, if you want to PM me your postal code I'll see how much it would be.

Was it just the one book or possibly some others?

Awards Showcase

am sure I deserve a few of these... lol - Cyberra Thanks for sharing your X-stitch fish pillow project! - Aminax for being prone to computer problems - Cyberra happy birthday to me... August 29th - Cyberra earned ANOTHER one... siiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiigh - Cyberra 
    I dub thee official greeter to the forum! - korith Happy Belated One Year AC Anniversary! - Rue You need another betta! - Pleco380 it birtha the birthday betta XD - genocidex A birthday betta for you. - mermaidwannabe 
    You need a popsicle after wheelbarrow races! haha - escamosa Where there's plows, there's piggies! :) - escamosa You need some grapes, 'cause they were mentioned in the riddle! haha - escamosa to congratulate you on 2 years! - andreahp Here's one Christmas present! - Rue 
    I'm sorry I couldn't ship you one!! Forgive me! - bethyMT ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾̃̾)۶ - korith this might help numb your lips lol - Gogi For being awesome and bringing me here. :) - Flyby Stardancer We need to get you up so you have as many bettas as you do in RL. ;) - Flyby Stardancer 

0 Not allowed!
    Just Dragondrums, unless you happen to have a copy of Crystal Singer lying around >>

The probability of being watched is directly proportional to the stupidity of the act

Awards Showcase

0 Not allowed!
    I do, but its falling apart. Complete text, but like the glue on the binding went all kaflooie

Awards Showcase

0 Not allowed!
    I've been trying to find a copy for months but not even the used bookstores up here have it. If it's paperback, lots of tape. If it's hardcover, my mom works in a library and knows good book repair people

Awards Showcase

for posting that article, I laughed so much!!!!!!!! - ScottishFish Kick back and enjoy the day when your done your painting - Cliff thanks for the rep! - EowynShieldmaiden Otis thanks you for the rep - Cliff This one will have a longer life span, sorry to hear about your fish - Cliff 
    For being a smarty pants and figuring out my riddle so fast! :) - escamosa The last one of these Ill ever give! Enjoy the AC bucks Rue! - smaug Yes, there is still a place in today's world for the  Darwin Awarads - Cliff Thanks for the Rep!!! :) - C-Dub Merry Christmas - Cliff 
    Merry Christmas Rue - jeffs99dime Holiday Ham has come today from the eve until Boxing Day! - Trillianne Merry Cristmas and Happy Holidays Rue. - Strider199 It's a Christmas Bunny, Merry Christmas. - gadget228 lol, thanks for the rep.  Have one on me! =] - KevinVA 
    Merry Christmas - Cliff Thanks!  You have a great holiday season as well! - sheamurai Merry Christmas - gadget228 What is a good Holiday Ham to do, but bring some cheer to my good friend Rue! - Trillianne Just Because - Surfdog 
    Aphasia - Asthma/Allergies - Brain Cancer - Brain Tumors - Diabetes - Mental Illness - Rue Eating Disorders - Esophageal Cancer - Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease - Irritable Bowel Syndrome - Pulmonary Hypertension - Rue 

0 Not allowed!
    I had to laugh...I think I've read almost ALL of those books too...:D
    55 g Goldfish Tank - 5 Fancies, 2 Dojos
    25 g Tropical Tank - Celestial Pearl Danio/Mixed