· Shark Fish
· South American Cichlids
· Tanganyika Cichlids
· Tetra Fish
· Tropical Fish Food
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Shop thread

Awards Showcase

Merry Christmas - Northernguy A recruit for your piggy army - MuckyFish Piggy Sentry for your Piggy Army hopefully they help you not lose brakes. - MuckyFish beer for the birthday boy - Lady Hobbs For it’s medicinal properties, cheers and get well soon - Cliff 
    thank you - Indian Woods Angels Hammy Holidays to you! - Trillianne Have a great christmas gadget - Cliff Have a Christmas coral - Aeonflame Thanks for the birthday wishes - mommy1 
    For the birthday thread. Thanks. - Strider199 Merry Christmas - Cliff Merry Christmas - mommy1 Happy New Year! - Rue Here comes the holiday swine, who hopes your holidays were divine! - Trillianne 
    Happy New Year - mommy1 Thank you for the birthday wishes. - mommy1 Thanks for the B-Day wish - Strider199 Thank you! Second round is on me : ) - mommy1 Thanks for spicing up the ban game! - pRED 
    Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - gadget228 Aphasia - Asthma/Allergies - Brain Cancer - Brain Tumors - Diabetes - Mental Illness - gadget228 Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - gadget228 World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - gadget228 Alzheimer's - Crohn's & Colitis - Cystic Fibrosis - Domestic Violence - Fibromyalgia - Leimyosarcoma - Lupus -  Animal Cruelty - gadget228 
    Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - gadget228 Male Breast Cancer - Pregnancy Loss - Infant Loss - Sudden Infant Death - gadget228 Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - gadget228 

0 Not allowed!
    The lottery isn't working right, tried early this morning to buy the maximum tickets for the weekly lottery ( you have to buy them one at a time ) and after buying two I got this message,

The Item you are trying to purchase is currently out of stock.

I did buy the maximum tickets for the daily lottery first and it worked, any chance there is a limit on how many tickets you can buy at one time, Your allowed 5 for the daily and 5 for the weekly.

Also I tried logging out and cleared the cookies but still getting the same message.
    Last edited by gadget228; 02-07-2013 at 07:43 PM. Reason: Additional info.
    You're getting old when you get the same sensation from a rocking chair that you once got from a roller coaster.

0 Not allowed!
    The gift giving just worked for 850R and myself. We were both able to give each other a gift, we both got PM message notification we received gifts, and I can see them both displayed to be seen when we post in the forum.
    If you take your time to do the research FIRST, you can successfully set-up and keep ANY type of aquarium with ease.
    "Not using a quarantine tank is like playing Russian roulette. Nobody wins the game, some people just get to play longer than others." - Anthony Calfo
    Fishless Cycle Cycling with Fish Marine Aquarium Info [URL="http://saltwater.aquaticcommunity.com/"]

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Trillianne View Post
    I got one of the broken link ones (see post 23) earlier because it came mid-tinker. (There was also a period of all private gifts) So how long ago is the receipt on those gift messages 850?

I just sent you a gift and its now showing on my end. And I must have double clicked or something cause now you have two... I "herd" those were going around ¬.¬
    They posted to me on Feb 7 at 12:22 pm, I SO knew that double gift was a glitch ;-P

I now have gifts sent and received here that are Cliff tested and Cliff approved - All seems copacetic on that front. [For me.. So far . . . Today ;-P ]

I do agree the lottery is still goofy and buying single tickets only is a complete rectal pain IMO. Hopefully that is temporary.

EDIT: D'OH! Ninja'd by Cliff about the working gifts
    Last edited by Goes to 11!; 02-07-2013 at 08:02 PM.
    Gas mileage isn't everything OIIIIIIIO
    Lack of planning on your part does not constitute an emergency on my part.
    Why pretend there are no stupid questions? Actually, There are many stupid questions: "Should I drink this bleach?" Is just one example.
    Having said that, Just because it's a stupid question doesn't mean that it shouldn't be asked. It's better to know.

A warm beer is better than a cold beer. Because nothing is better than a cold beer, and a warm beer is better than nothing.

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by gadget228 View Post
    The lottery isn't working right, tried early this morning to buy the maximum tickets for the weekly lottery ( you have to buy them one at a time ) and after buying two I got this message,

The Item you are trying to purchase is currently out of stock.
    I have fixed it so that lottery tickets should not display that out of stock message any more.

Allowing you to buy several tickets at a time might however be harder. I will look into it but it will require changing the code.
    Do as I say. Not as I do.

0 Not allowed!
    In Internet Explorer, some of the customizing options for my user name and title are working, and others which worked before are now being glitchy. Details in my PM.
    20 gal. high: planted; 8 white cloud minnows, 10 RCS, 2 blue shrimp, several snails; AC50, Azoo air. 65 gal: planted; 7 rosy barbs, 6 glofish,, 2 zebra danios, 6 rosy red (fathead) minnows, 3 dojo loaches, several snails; AC110 x 2.

0 Not allowed!
    I will look into it better and give you a more detail answer once I seen your PM but generally can be said that many of the custom touches will allways be glitches because there is really no established universally accepted framework for the mark ups user.

Wink

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by William View Post
    Allowing you to buy several tickets at a time might however be harder. I will look into it but it will require changing the code.
    Thanks, I just thought you might not have enough on your 'to-do list' you know ;-D.
    Gas mileage isn't everything OIIIIIIIO
    Lack of planning on your part does not constitute an emergency on my part.
    Why pretend there are no stupid questions? Actually, There are many stupid questions: "Should I drink this bleach?" Is just one example.
    Having said that, Just because it's a stupid question doesn't mean that it shouldn't be asked. It's better to know.

A warm beer is better than a cold beer. Because nothing is better than a cold beer, and a warm beer is better than nothing.

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by William View Post
    I will look into it better and give you a more detail answer once I seen your PM but generally can be said that many of the custom touches will allways be glitches because there is really no established universally accepted framework for the mark ups user.
    I just got the glow feature to work again.

Judging from your information, can I expect these customizing features to never be one-hundred percent reliable in their functioning, and therefore I may have to try more than once with some of them?

The problem with that is, it uses up AC dollars each time it says I've successfully purchased something when I haven't even pressed the "purchase" button and the feature doesn't show up.

Apparantly, these are nonrefundable even if there's a malfunction.

Also, is there any way to change one's mind about the colors or features without first having to remove the existing colors or features? Wouldn't it be simpler if we could just type in or click on our new choices and they would automatically over-ride the existing ones?

Just a thought . . .
    Last edited by mermaidwannabe; 02-07-2013 at 10:45 PM.
    20 gal. high: planted; 8 white cloud minnows, 10 RCS, 2 blue shrimp, several snails; AC50, Azoo air. 65 gal: planted; 7 rosy barbs, 6 glofish,, 2 zebra danios, 6 rosy red (fathead) minnows, 3 dojo loaches, several snails; AC110 x 2.

0 Not allowed!
    Also, is there any way to change one's mind about the colors or features without first having to remove the existing colors or features? Wouldn't it be simpler if we could just type in our new choices and they would automatically over-ride the existing ones?
    It would be simpler but it would also requires me going over all of the code. I will look into it if I have time over but i make no promises.