· South American Cichlids
· Tanganyika Cichlids
· Tetra Fish
· Tropical Fish Food
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Shop thread

Default Korith

0 Not allowed!
    Korith: Can you please try to access the store now. I played around with your settings a bit.
    Do as I say. Not as I do.

Awards Showcase

hope this works - William hopefully this one shows up. - KingFisher It's the closest thing I could find to a snowflake. - Taurus Happy Birthday Girl. Wishing you many more. Ya thats why the Champagne is in play. hehehe - Strider199 For piping up - ~firefly~ 
    Merry Christmas! - ~firefly~ Merry Christmas - Cliff Merry Christmas - gadget228 Thank you and Happy Holidays! - KingFisher Merry x-mas and a Happy New Year Trillianne - Strider199 
    Happy New Year!!! - Rue Thank you for the birthday wishes. - mommy1 Thanks for the B-Day wish - Strider199 Thanks for the Rep! - steeler1 Thanks, and one for you too. - mommy1 
    lol - 5 steps to gift giving.  We should eat more bananas... potassium and all that. - KevinVA Here's to one crummy Superbowl, lol! - Slaphppy7 Happy Easter! - Slaphppy7 No Message - Fishhook A Birthday Bunny. - gadget228 

0 Not allowed!
    Logged out, Logged in, and no joy.

Closed Browser, cleared cache and cookies, logged in again... and no joy.

Sorry William.

0 Not allowed!
    This is odd, it seems the same people who cannot give gifts are not receiving them either. At least, they are not showing in their list of gifts in their posts.

Liters to Gallons conversion calculator

"Keeping fish for any period of time doesn't make you experienced if you're doing it wrong. What does, is acknowledging those mistakes and learning from them." ~Aeonflame
    "
    your argument is invalid." ~Mommy1

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by KingFisher View Post
    This is odd, it seems the same people who cannot give gifts are not receiving them either. At least, they are not showing in their list of gifts in their posts.
    So far I think just you and Cliff have mentioned it working for them. Both of you are set as moderators, I'm guessing other moderators can probably use the shop as well. Shop is just hating on us regular folks.

0 Not allowed!
    I sent 850R a gift and it shows on his post

I don't know if this helps or not
    If you take your time to do the research FIRST, you can successfully set-up and keep ANY type of aquarium with ease.
    "Not using a quarantine tank is like playing Russian roulette. Nobody wins the game, some people just get to play longer than others." - Anthony Calfo
    Fishless Cycle Cycling with Fish Marine Aquarium Info [URL="http://saltwater.aquaticcommunity.com/"]

0 Not allowed!
    Put I have logged out. Created a new user and that user can use the store without any problems.

Please try again. I cleared the system cache if that helps.
    Do as I say. Not as I do.

Awards Showcase

Thanks for the birthday wishes - mommy1 and gift - mommy1 Thanks for the rep - Cliff Thanks for the rep, have a cool one on me, Cheers - Cliff Thanks and a new fish for the tank - glarior 
    Thanks for the gorgeous slide show! - fishmommie Thanks for the rep the other day - Cliff It's a Sudbury Saturday Night, Cheers - Cliff Hockey finals can not be watched without a hockey pop or two - Cliff Thanks for the rep :) - Greentoads41 
    Thanks for the Rep!! - steeler1 Merry Christmas! - steeler1 Merry Christmas - Cliff May you be living as high as the holiday hog this coming year! - Trillianne Happy New Year - mommy1 
    Thank you for the birthday wishes. - mommy1 Thanks for the Rep!! - steeler1 Have a Birthday fish!! - steeler1 Here you go sir, I just wish it had been a good game. - steeler1 Here's to one crummy Superbowl, lol! - Slaphppy7 
    Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - Strider199 

0 Not allowed!
    I'm in the same boat as Trill and Korith. Logged out, cleared cache, still can not see bank, store, or any other tab in the store.

When I check inventory it says, you have never purchased anything. Exact message from VBulletin.

"Sorry, but you have not purchased any vbPlaza items that go into your inventory yet."

I know I have purchased a ribbon as it's in my profile.

Thanks for continuing to work on this William.
    Last edited by Strider199; 02-06-2013 at 11:28 PM.
    Warning; Bulldog Pleco guarding my Sons tank now..

Please remember; every keystroke has a consequence.

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Cliff View Post
    I sent 850R a gift and it shows on his post

I don't know if this helps or not
    I also sent 850 a gift and it is not showing in his post. The shop shows that it was purchased successfully.

Liters to Gallons conversion calculator

"Keeping fish for any period of time doesn't make you experienced if you're doing it wrong. What does, is acknowledging those mistakes and learning from them." ~Aeonflame
    "
    your argument is invalid." ~Mommy1

0 Not allowed!
    I am also in the same boat as the others. Getting message "you are not allowed to purchase this item." Comes up when I try to do anything in the store at all. ie lottery, access bank, give gifts, etc. The only thing I can see is the Richest Users.

10. Default

0 Not allowed!
    I can not use anything in the store and I have already logged out and cleared the cache. I can't accept friend requests either.