I noticed today that one of my corys has no eyes, just empty sockets. I purchased him about two days ago at a local pet store and I didn't notice if he was like this when I bought him. He's eating and swimming normally. All other fish in the tank are fine and none agressive 'supposedly' I'm wondering if this some kind of birth defect, an illness or some foul play from one of the other fish. In the tank I have:

3 male guppy
3 Albino Cory (Not including him)
3 Glowlight tetra
6 Neon Tetra
2 Male Molly

I'm worried that I might have a bully in the tank, I've read stories about fish sucking the eyes out of other fish. A horrible thought. One of the guppies does appear to be a little abrasive, he likes to follow the other fish around and occassionally he bangs into them. However, i've never seen him around the Corys, he likes to bug the guppies and mollies and tends to ignore the others. I feel really bad for the Cory. One thing I have noticed is that my fish never school, they usually do their own thing which makes me think that there's no threatening behaviour occuring. Advice please.

The tank is about 4 months old and fully cycled.