· Shark Fish
· South American Cichlids
· Tanganyika Cichlids
· Tetra Fish
· Tropical Fish Food
Page 37 of 69 FirstFirst ... 27353637383947 ... LastLast
  1. Default

0 Not allowed!
    I really like the new tank set up Mandy. Wow. that Kevin really has a sharp eye. His suggestions were good. And I love the small round rocks. Not sure why you'd want to move them. they provide a nice contrast to the white sand and the driftwood. And like you said, the loaches love them. Gotta keep those fishes happy :o)

And wow - your angels are really growing. the tank is really starting to fill out nicely. Very good work!
    30 g FW planted:corys, ABNP, blue angel, harleys, zebra danios, nerites & mystery snails
    15 g FW planted: crown tail betta, neons, snails
    90 g FW semi planted: Blood Parrots, severum, Jurupari, EBJD, congos, kribs, clown pleco, snails
    90 Gal Journal: http://www.aquaticcommunity.com/aqua...ad.php?t=93939
    Fishless cycling: http://www.aquaticcommunity.com/aqua...ead.php?t=5640
    Cycling with fish: http://www.aquaticcommunity.com/aqua...ad.php?t=36492

0 Not allowed!
    Ah yes, those little cuties are something to think about.

Idk, they just really look out of place to me. I may keep a few of them, but I'm DEF putting some sand under them. Right now they are just sitting on the glass. The sand will really brighten that side up.

Lol, Kevin really does know his stuff! That's why his tank looks so stinking awesome all the time! *jealous....

Thanks for the compliments FM!.
    130g: 6 Angelfish, 2 Roseline Sharks, 5 Kuhli Loaches, 1 Otocinslus, 1 Corydora
    I've noticed that people HATE it when you point out how stupid they are, so now I try to do it politely.

0 Not allowed!
    Wow, you two are entirely too kind. haha I wish I felt the way about my tank that you do. ;P It's always a struggle to get things to where you want it, I guess. That's probably what'll make this hobby interesting for years to come. Always something to change or strive for.

Anyway, really looking forward to seeing that crap load of sand in your tank, Mandy. ;P 150lbs seems like a lot, but you're right - sand does weigh a lot. I guess it's about four 40lb bags of sand, now that I think about it. I had to buy a ton of sand for my landscaping job in the backyard. Wasn't really thinking of those bags. Out of sight, out of mind. Those jobs always seem like they're going to be a lot more fun than they actually are. lol
    Adventures in Aquaria - The KevinVA Story

When in doubt, ask yourself... W.W.L.S (What would Lee Say)?

Have a fish problem? Fill out and post this completed questionnaire in the General Aquarium Forum, when you start a new thread.

0 Not allowed!
    I don't necessariy know if I'll be using the entire bag. I'm just gonna scoop it in until I'm satisfied with how it looks.
    I've noticed that people HATE it when you point out how stupid they are, so now I try to do it politely.

0 Not allowed!
    Hey everyone!

Things are settling nicely in the tank now that I've stopped messing with it, and I thought I'd give you a few photos and a video as an update.

As I state in my video, I moved my lights to the front of the tank, whereas they were in the middle. It's made a humongous difference in the way the tank looks! (in my eyes anyway).

0 Not allowed!

Awards Showcase

Because your not cool unless you gift yourself. - Carapar56 In memory of the one you lost. - Strider199 ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾̃̾)۶ - korith The fishies are coming! the fishies are coming! - Sandz Are you old enough to drink?  Oh, well, For JJ's fish! - gronlaura 
    Discus and Beer! - Sandz Merry Christmas - mommy1 Sorry for your loss - KingFisher Sorry to hear of the old girl's passing - ~firefly~ Happy New Year - mommy1 
    Sorry for you loss, wish this was real. - steeler58 Congratulations on your 100th post! - fishmommie Thanks for the Rep! - steeler58 
    Gay and Lesbian Pride - Carapar56 Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Carapar56 Adoptee - Bone Cancer - Child Exploitation and Abuse - Hope and Support - Peace - Retinoblastoma - Right to Life - Student Sexual Assault - Carapar56 HIV/AIDS - Carapar56 Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - Carapar56 

0 Not allowed!
    Maybe add some more plants to the background and foreground? Maybe amazon swords? Or some nice plants like bacopa, echinodorus, rotala, italian val, or crypts? And for foreground maybe lobelia cardinalis dwarf, dwarf hairgrass, anubias, micro sword, or dwarf sag?

0 Not allowed!
    There are some plants to come. Only time will tell how many though.

I'm gonna try and take the plant thing slowly.

9. Default

0 Not allowed!
    looks good Mandy. I had to laugh at the end of your video when you were talking to the Angels. I though I was the only one who did that :o)
    they sure are pretty!
    30 g FW planted:corys, ABNP, blue angel, harleys, zebra danios, nerites & mystery snails
    15 g FW planted: crown tail betta, neons, snails
    90 g FW semi planted: Blood Parrots, severum, Jurupari, EBJD, congos, kribs, clown pleco, snails
    90 Gal Journal: http://www.aquaticcommunity.com/aqua...ad.php?t=93939
    Fishless cycling: http://www.aquaticcommunity.com/aqua...ead.php?t=5640
    Cycling with fish: http://www.aquaticcommunity.com/aqua...ad.php?t=36492

10. Default

0 Not allowed!
    Wow, your tank is looking great!
    46 gallon bow front planted - 6 Longfin Neon Rosy Barbs, 1 male Golden Sailfin Mollie, 6 Harlequin Rasboras, 4 Panda Corys, 1 German Blue Ram, 1 Apple snail.
    29 Gallon - mix of plastic and real plants - 1 Angel fish, 2 male fancy guppies, 2 German Blue Rams, 8 Neon Tetras, 2 Ottos.
    5 gallon Quarantine tank

Read my journal here.
    Pictures of my 46 Gallon here.
    Picture of my 29 gallon here.

Page 37 of 69 FirstFirst ... 27353637383947 ... LastLast