· Rainbow Fish
· Shark Fish
· South American Cichlids
· Tanganyika Cichlids
· Tetra Fish
· Tropical Fish Food
Page 29 of 72 FirstFirst ... 19272829303139 ... LastLast

0 Not allowed!
    Sooooooooooooo, yeah. The following post has absolutely nothing to do with fish, but I took the time to do it so here it is.

The footage below is that of a man (my husband) who, at one time, complained eVerY SingLe tiME I would turn on Frasier. Here we view him watching an episode we've BOTH seen at least 1,000 times as if it were the very first. Let's check it out, shall we?

I think I've converted him. Lol!
    130g: 4 Angelfish, 2 Roseline Sharks, 2 Conga Tetras, 5 Kuhli Loaches, 1 Otocinslus, 1 Corydora

0 Not allowed!
    Are you sure he was't just watching the tank

You have to love having your tv above a tank, you end up not watch too much TV that way
    If you take your time to do the research FIRST, you can successfully set-up and keep ANY type of aquarium with ease.
    "Not using a quarantine tank is like playing Russian roulette. Nobody wins the game, some people just get to play longer than others." - Anthony Calfo
    Fishless Cycle Cycling with Fish Marine Aquarium Info [URL="http://saltwater.aquaticcommunity.com/"]

0 Not allowed!
    Oh, yeah. I love having it be a focal point. :) My husband's relatives don't get it though. Everytime they come in they're like, "Hahaha! You're tank is bigger than your TV! You need a bigger TV!" And I'm like....... Ohhhhhh you brain addled people. Stop sitting so close to the TV and frying your brain cells.
    130g: 4 Angelfish, 2 Roseline Sharks, 2 Conga Tetras, 5 Kuhli Loaches, 1 Otocinslus, 1 Corydora

0 Not allowed!
    Lol Mandy! My husband is the same way. Every time I turn on Frasier I hear him start whining. "Not another Frasier! Why always Frasier?!"
    Then five minutes later he's laughing so hard he almost cries.
    ~Manna
    10 gallon live planted aquarium with 6 neons
    90 gallon fw community in progress

0 Not allowed!
    lol, Mandy you are hysterical. I love that little laugh of yours that you're trying to cover up. ;P Seems like he's enjoying it. There are some shows that make me laugh out loud, like that, and Seinfeld and Frasier are a couple of them. There's nothing around that really does that anymore. Today's sitcoms suck... actually, most television these days sucks. Nice vid.
    Adventures in Aquaria - The KevinVA Story

When in doubt, ask yourself... W.W.L.S (What would Lee Say)?

Have a fish problem? Fill out and post this completed questionnaire in the General Aquarium Forum, when you start a new thread.

0 Not allowed!
    If reruns were no fun then box sets wouldn't sell....

Not all tv is bad, "the big bang theory" is pretty good. And the English still make some good TV. I've enjoyed the second series of "trouble in paradise" to name one.

0 Not allowed!
    Lol, I quite agree Kevin! I can't stand most of the crap they pass or entertainment these days.

Now for some pics!

0 Not allowed!

0 Not allowed!

Awards Showcase

Merry Christmas Douglas - Taurus Please enjoy this holiday hog! - Trillianne Have a super christmas! - Aeonflame Congrats on 1 year! - andreahp Congrats on 1 year! - jeffs99dime 
    Happy One-Year! - Rue Happy New Year! - ~firefly~ Thanks for the birthday wishes - mommy1 No Message - 850R Now THAT was a nice quiet beer... But now that we have had another... Let's go break stuff!! :-P - 850R 
    Thanks for the rep/compliments! - mojosodope Thanks for the rep the other day, cheers - Cliff ...they go with snow, right? - ~firefly~ Thanks for the rep the other day - Cliff Merry Christmas! - ~firefly~ 
    Merry Christmas - Cliff Merry Christmas - mommy1 Merry Christmas - KingFisher Happy New Year - mommy1 Thanks! - pRED 

0 Not allowed!
    I love your khuli!!
    My therapist says I need a bigger tank . . . . .

Page 29 of 72 FirstFirst ... 19272829303139 ... LastLast