· Shark Fish
· South American Cichlids
· Tanganyika Cichlids
· Tetra Fish
· Tropical Fish Food
Page 28 of 74 FirstFirst ... 18262728293038 ... LastLast
  1. Default

0 Not allowed!
    Your tank is really looking good, Mandy. It will be fun to see those angels grow! and the rams are just gorgeous.
    30 g FW planted:corys, ABNP, blue angel, harleys, zebra danios, pair kribs, & nerite snails
    15 g FW planted: crown tail betta, neons, snails
    90 g FW semi planted: EBJD, congos, apple snails
    90 Gal Journal: http://www.aquaticcommunity.com/aqua...ad.php?t=93939
    Fishless cycling: http://www.aquaticcommunity.com/aqua...ead.php?t=5640
    Cycling with fish: http://www.aquaticcommunity.com/aqua...ad.php?t=36492

0 Not allowed!
    Omg Mandy you and I are kindred spirits. I watch it every day.
    ~Manna
    10 gallon live planted aquarium with 6 neons
    90 gallon fw community in progress

0 Not allowed!
    Thanks FM. :) Did you get my PM yesterday?

Haha Crunchy! So do I, so do I. Even though we've seen them like, 1,000 times we still laugh out loud at Fraiser. To this day, Kelsey Grammer is the only celeb who has ever starred in any of my dreams. That tells me I watch it WAY too much.... Lol..
    130g: 4 Angelfish, 2 Roseline Sharks, 12 Conga Tetras, 5 Kuhli Loaches, 1 Otocinslus, 1 Corydora

0 Not allowed!
    Haha. My sister and I quote Friends and Frasier non stop in daily conversation. Just last night she was trying to talk me into going to her house for dinner instead of the other way around. I responded with "Did you not hear me say that I have ordered an Hungarian goose?!?"

On the subject of your tank, I may have missed this earlier in the thread, but what type of lighting are you using? Have you considered heavily planting it with low maintenance, low light plans? Or are you going to go for a look that is predominantly branchy with interspersed plants here and there?

Love your golden ram....my favorite fish of yours by a long shot.
    ~Manna
    10 gallon live planted aquarium with 6 neons
    90 gallon fw community in progress

0 Not allowed!
    Hahahaha! That's awesome. We're kind of partial to, " A rug, where a rug doesn't belong?!"

For my lighting I have 2 T5's that were meant for my 55g. That being said, I don't plan on upgrading again, so whatever plants I do add will be low light, easy maintenance. Preferrably they will attach to driftwood and rocks, because I don't plan on spending a bunch of money on specialty substrate this time either.

First order of business is to get the driftwood, then the plants. I suppose I'll just keep adding plants until I'm satisfied with how it looks.

I love her as well. She's just like, BAM when you look at the tank.
    130g: 4 Angelfish, 2 Roseline Sharks, 12 Conga Tetras, 5 Kuhli Loaches, 1 Otocinslus, 1 Corydora

Awards Showcase

Thanks for the birthday wishes - mommy1 and gift - mommy1 Thanks for the rep - Cliff Thanks for the rep, have a cool one on me, Cheers - Cliff Thanks and a new fish for the tank - glarior 
    Thanks for the gorgeous slide show! - fishmommie Thanks for the rep the other day - Cliff It's a Sudbury Saturday Night, Cheers - Cliff Hockey finals can not be watched without a hockey pop or two - Cliff Thanks for the rep :) - Greentoads41 
    Thanks for the Rep!! - steeler1 Merry Christmas! - steeler1 Merry Christmas - Cliff May you be living as high as the holiday hog this coming year! - Trillianne Happy New Year - mommy1 
    Thank you for the birthday wishes. - mommy1 Thanks for the Rep!! - steeler1 Have a Birthday fish!! - steeler1 Here you go sir, I just wish it had been a good game. - steeler1 Here's to one crummy Superbowl, lol! - Slaphppy7 
    Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - Strider199 

0 Not allowed!
    Very nice tank pictures Mandy. Breeding Kuhlis, now thats a challenge. Go for it!
    Warning; Bulldog Pleco guarding my Sons tank now..

Please remember; every keystroke has a consequence.

0 Not allowed!
    Why thank you kind friend. :)

Is the Kuhli thing really supposed to be that difficult? I was looking more out of curiosity, but hey I might get bored. You never know, haha!

0 Not allowed!

0 Not allowed!
    Hand feeding the babies.

0 Not allowed!
    Love that picture and great video Mandy! Everyone looks happy and healthy.
    Adventures in Aquaria - The KevinVA Story

When in doubt, ask yourself... W.W.L.S (What would Lee Say)?

Have a fish problem? Fill out and post this completed questionnaire in the General Aquarium Forum, when you start a new thread.

Page 28 of 74 FirstFirst ... 18262728293038 ... LastLast