· Tanganyika Cichlids
· Tetra Fish
· Tropical Fish Food
Page 16 of 69 FirstFirst ... 614151617182666 ... LastLast
  1. Default

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by KevinVA View Post
    No prob. Love their music.
    Oh man, Kevin. I love Mumford and Sons. Showtime is replaying their concert in Colorado this month. It's great. CMT also had a crossroads special with Emmie Lou Harris earlier in January that was fantastic.! Thanks for posting the video.
    30 g FW planted:corys, ABNP, blue angel, harleys, zebra danios, nerites & mystery snails
    15 g FW planted: crown tail betta, neons, snails
    90 g FW semi planted: Blood Parrots, severum, Jurupari, EBJD, congos, kribs, clown pleco, snails
    90 Gal Journal: http://www.aquaticcommunity.com/aqua...ad.php?t=93939
    Fishless cycling: http://www.aquaticcommunity.com/aqua...ead.php?t=5640
    Cycling with fish: http://www.aquaticcommunity.com/aqua...ad.php?t=36492

0 Not allowed!
    No prob, Cindy. =]

Mandy, your angels look beautiful! They're going to be so happy in their big, new, roomy home. I can't wait to see your tank fleshed out. Congrats!
    Adventures in Aquaria - The KevinVA Story

When in doubt, ask yourself... W.W.L.S (What would Lee Say)?

Have a fish problem? Fill out and post this completed questionnaire in the General Aquarium Forum, when you start a new thread.

0 Not allowed!
    Thanks you guys. :)

I was crazy excited last night.

About 30 minutes after I put everyone in I watched one of my big white ones get stuck to my AC70, then wriggle off. Then one of my striped got stuck and couldn't get off!!! So needless to say I got him off, and proceeded to go into panic mode for the rest of the night. . .

I'm happy to say that after periodic checks last night it seems that everyone has learned their lesson about the big, mean AC, and are staying away from it for the most part. PHEW!

I don't know exactly what kind I have! The striped ones were simply labeled, Striped Veil, and the whites weren't labeled at all. They aren't albino, more like platinum.

Can anyone help me on that?
    130g: 6 Angelfish, 2 Roseline Sharks, 5 Kuhli Loaches, 1 Otocinslus, 1 Corydora
    I've noticed that people HATE it when you point out how stupid they are, so now I try to do it politely.

Awards Showcase

Happy Christmas - MuckyFish thanks for advising on vegetables for my kribs! so here is a discus - ScottishFish You help a lot - PhillipOrigami For the bank account, and thx for the rep - Cliff beautiful discus! - Crispy 
    I know this doesn't help but it's all I can do! - chrisfraser05 for all the wise advice you've given me - fishmommie Congrats on 2000th post! - andreahp Merry Christmas! - fishmommie Merry Christmas - Cliff 
    Thanks for the rep :-) - ~firefly~ appreciate it. - fishmommie Thanks for the birthday wishes - mommy1 ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾̃̾)۶ - korith For all the good advice you give. - ~firefly~ 
    Thanks for the rep the other day - Cliff thanks for the rep points.  appreciate it - fishmommie happy friday! - mojosodope Merry Christmas! - ~firefly~ Thanks for the rep! - steeler1 

0 Not allowed!
    Angels are breed and cross breed so many ways there are a lot out there that really have no relation to std fish; the fish you have look very much (to me) like angels I've always seen - mcuh like the orginal breed. You might consider a sponge on the intake to perevent the issue with the fish.
    Last edited by Cermet; 02-09-2013 at 02:19 PM.

Awards Showcase

It's EOTW Beer Time! - KevinVA Nobody likes to drinl alone :) - steeler58 Back at you,  good sir! - Compass Here's to Lee's 5000 and Guava Flavored Whiskey! - Taurus Why drink alone, when a Sandz is nearby? - KevinVA 
    Sorry to hear of your loss, it always sucks to lose fish. - mommy1 Wish it was a real one, sorry for your loses :( - steeler58 So sorry about your fish! - SeaLady Here is pie. - mommy1 for the one you lost :o( - fishmommie 
    No Message - Fishhook Bottoms up! - Slaphppy7 Thanks, this one is on me - mommy1 Here's to 4,000 posts :) - steeler58 T.G.I.F.! - Slaphppy7 
    TGIF and here's to good whiskey :-) - Taurus Thanks for the rep :) - rebecca_finny pizza for all.  I finished my book today!!! - fishmommie thank you for your help and advice - showmebutterfly Even Monday's are better with severum - showmebutterfly 

0 Not allowed!
    Cool fish! They look like pearlscale altum cross to me.
    FW: 1 45gal, 1 40gal, 3 10gal, 3 30gal all community tanks of different species
    Sw: 1 55gal, 1 30gal show, 1 29gal show, 1 20gal and 2 10's

0 Not allowed!
    I've noticed that people HATE it when you point out how stupid they are, so now I try to do it politely.

0 Not allowed!
    Lies! That's totally poop and you know it. ;P

Looks great, Mandy. Everyone looks pretty happy if you ask me, and they're playing well together.
    Adventures in Aquaria - The KevinVA Story

When in doubt, ask yourself... W.W.L.S (What would Lee Say)?

Have a fish problem? Fill out and post this completed questionnaire in the General Aquarium Forum, when you start a new thread.

0 Not allowed!
    Haha "That is not poop."

They are sooo pretty. Once you have had them for a long while and you are sure of their health and longevity, do you plan to name them?

When you add 8 angels all at once like that, does the tank experience a little mini cycle? Or is there enough BB from the tetras and kuhlis and stuff to immediately handle the extra load of the angels?
    ~Manna
    10 gallon live planted aquarium with 6 neons
    90 gallon fw community in progress

Awards Showcase

TGIF on the 13th with a full moon. - Taurus Spurs! - RiversGirl Here's a get well soon beer, so get well ASAP. - Taurus T.G.I.F.! - Slaphppy7 feelin your pain - SeaLady 
    Using up my winnings on my friends! - Compass Beer reduces kidney stones! - Sandz T.G.I.F.! - Slaphppy7 Thx. Have another on me! - pRED Enjoy the 4th brother :-) - Taurus 
    Bleeding blues! - RiversGirl TGIF and here's to the bleeding blues Lee. - Taurus This one's on me.... - Slaphppy7 pizza for all.  I finished my book today!!! - fishmommie Congrats on 30th anniversary, Lee - SeaLady 
    the Bleeding blue makes an appearance at last! - RiversGirl And one for you for as well. :) - Compass T.G.I.F.! - Slaphppy7 To new fishies and gambling addictions! lol - Compass Good to see your still at it. - Strider199 
    Children with Disabilities - Parkinson's Disease - VACTERL - Young Onset Parkinson's Association - steeler1 Childhood Cancer - steeler1 Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - steeler1 Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - steeler1 Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - steeler1 
    Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - steeler1 Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - steeler58 

0 Not allowed!
    I love the size of your tank!!!
    Perfection is not attainable, but if we chase perfection we can catch excellence.
    Once you learn to quit, it becomes a habit.
    -Vince Lombardi

Be more concerned with your character than your reputation, because your character is what you really are, while your reputation is merely what others think you are. ― John Wooden
    Sandy Hook Elementary......Lest We Forget
    See my profile for my tanks and what fish I keep

0 Not allowed!
    Seriously! It isn't poop!!! Lol!!

So far I have had no conflicts with anyonee Kevin. Of course time will tell.

Cermet we have indeed placed a sponge over the offending filter. I have found the same angel stuck to it twice more. Hopefully this takes care of the problem.

Crunchy I most likely will name them after I get to know them. As for the mini cycle, it is completely possible that it could happen. I'm just going to have to keep an eye on it. I did a small W/C today, so I'll test tomorrow to see what the status is.

I love it too steeler!

Okay----------------- Calling all angel experts.

What do I need to feed these guys to grow them out properly?

As of now I'm doing TetraMin flakes, Betta Pellets (had them left over and they all love them), and blood worms every few days.

Page 16 of 69 FirstFirst ... 614151617182666 ... LastLast