Hey everybody.

I don't have much to report today.
I tested my nitrates and they're sitting at a 5. I HAD planned on doing a W/C today, but I think I'm going to try and wait it out a day or two longer. Reason being; my supply of Prime is on the low side, and it freaks me out when I don't have a back up. I'm hoping that this week's check will permit me to get a new bottle so I don't have to worry about it.

My last W/C was about 4 days ago, so they should be okay for at most another two days.

Everyone in the tank is doing well and getting along.

I have observed absolutely not problems with the Angels trying to eat any body, not even the shrimp. The Bolivian and the Golden get on like sisters, and they seemed to have been inducted into the Serpae school. The Serpaes gave up chasing anybody in the tank weeks ago, and the loaches stay in their 'rock quarry'. I even saw a baby snail yesterday! It's been a while since I have been able to sustain snails for some reason, so I'm happy about that.

I think my next purchase stock wise will either be more Serpaes, or more Oto's. I need to do the Oto's more than the Serpaes, but my LFS has a good deal on young Serpaes right now. Hmmmmmm....

We've got just about all of the PVC we need to start the sump build, but we don't have the tubs yet... Lol.

Oh the things a budget can do to your hobbies.