· Rainbow Fish
· Shark Fish
· South American Cichlids
· Tanganyika Cichlids
· Tetra Fish
· Tropical Fish Food
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Awards Showcase

Because your not cool unless you gift yourself. - Carapar56 In memory of the one you lost. - Strider199 ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾̃̾)۶ - korith The fishies are coming! the fishies are coming! - Sandz Are you old enough to drink?  Oh, well, For JJ's fish! - gronlaura 
    Discus and Beer! - Sandz Merry Christmas - mommy1 Sorry for your loss - KingFisher Sorry to hear of the old girl's passing - ~firefly~ Happy New Year - mommy1 
    Sorry for you loss, wish this was real. - steeler58 Congratulations on your 100th post! - fishmommie Thanks for the Rep! - steeler58 
    Gay and Lesbian Pride - Carapar56 Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Carapar56 Adoptee - Bone Cancer - Child Exploitation and Abuse - Hope and Support - Peace - Retinoblastoma - Right to Life - Student Sexual Assault - Carapar56 HIV/AIDS - Carapar56 Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - Carapar56 

0 Not allowed!
    Well i'm younger, I'm 16. So facebook takes up a bit of my time. Only really used though to keep in touch with friends though. And yeah. I was surprised with them, for a chinese restaurant their tank was amazing. The parrots always looked so happy c:

2. Default

0 Not allowed!
    that's such a great picture! How big are the blood parrots now? I'd say my biggest is pushing 4 inches nose to tail and the littlest is around 3 inches. They are really fast growers!
    30 g FW planted:corys, ABNP, blue angel, harleys, zebra danios, pair kribs, & nerite snails
    15 g FW planted: crown tail betta, neons, snails
    90 g FW semi planted: EBJD, congos, apple snails
    90 Gal Journal: http://www.aquaticcommunity.com/aqua...ad.php?t=93939
    Fishless cycling: http://www.aquaticcommunity.com/aqua...ead.php?t=5640
    Cycling with fish: http://www.aquaticcommunity.com/aqua...ad.php?t=36492

0 Not allowed!
    All but one is more than double the size of my 5 year old angelfish. But somewhere along the line, I ended up with a little boy that I call my runt. He's the size of the angelfish but only half the size of all the other parrots. Different parents and bought at a different time.

4. Default

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady Hobbs
    All but one is more than double the size of my 5 year old angelfish. But somewhere along the line, I ended up with a little boy that I call my runt. He's the size of the angelfish but only half the size of all the other parrots. Different parents and bought at a different time.
    I think mine are all going to be lunkers LOL They are growing so fast. The angel isn't growing at the same rate. He looks small compared to them. He's a shy eater though (and they are not) so he most likely won't grow as fast. The 2 severums are keeping up with the BP's though. nothing shy about them :o)
    30 g FW planted:corys, ABNP, blue angel, harleys, zebra danios, pair kribs, & nerite snails
    15 g FW planted: crown tail betta, neons, snails
    90 g FW semi planted: EBJD, congos, apple snails
    90 Gal Journal: http://www.aquaticcommunity.com/aqua...ad.php?t=93939
    Fishless cycling: http://www.aquaticcommunity.com/aqua...ead.php?t=5640
    Cycling with fish: http://www.aquaticcommunity.com/aqua...ad.php?t=36492

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by 850R
    I might if I had a facebook account but I don't, I actually know my friends and that works fine for me.

+1 Same here.
    When in doubt, do a water change.

"This ain't rocket science!"

0 Not allowed!
    if anyone wants to add me on facebook drop me a message.

I've only got Scottish fish off here on FB but got quite a few guys off other fish forums ;)
    Used to try and keep track of my fish here.....

Ran out of room and time!!!

Instead I'll tell you the best piece of fishkeeping equipment ever....... Algae Scrubber :)

Awards Showcase

Merry Christmas Douglas - Taurus Please enjoy this holiday hog! - Trillianne Have a super christmas! - Aeonflame Congrats on 1 year! - andreahp Congrats on 1 year! - jeffs99dime 
    Happy One-Year! - Rue Happy New Year! - ~firefly~ Thanks for the birthday wishes - mommy1 No Message - 850R Now THAT was a nice quiet beer... But now that we have had another... Let's go break stuff!! :-P - 850R 
    Thanks for the rep/compliments! - mojosodope Thanks for the rep the other day, cheers - Cliff ...they go with snow, right? - ~firefly~ Thanks for the rep the other day - Cliff Merry Christmas! - ~firefly~ 
    Merry Christmas - Cliff Merry Christmas - mommy1 Merry Christmas - KingFisher Happy New Year - mommy1 Thanks! - pRED 

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by chrisfraser05
    if anyone wants to add me on facebook drop me a message.

I've only got Scottish fish off here on FB but got quite a few guys off other fish forums ;)
    So your that stalker that's been messaging me

Joke ;)
    My therapist says I need a bigger tank . . . . .

0 Not allowed!
    Used to try and keep track of my fish here.....

Ran out of room and time!!!

Instead I'll tell you the best piece of fishkeeping equipment ever....... Algae Scrubber :)

0 Not allowed!
    Lovely picture. My cover is of one of my snakes, haven't used my fish yet.