12-29-2012, 07:20 PM #1
Caption Contest IX - Holiday Quadruple $$ EditionMany of you know how this works but here it is again:
* Three rounds, One photo per round.
* Enter as often as you like, Please limit your captions to three per post, Please limit comments about previous captions to the title line if you would.
* You will have 12 to 24 hours notice when the pictures are about to change.
* Each time I bump this thread I will repost the current picture being captioned as a reminder
* You can't win if you don't play and there is no entry fee, So you have nothing to lose.
* Each photo will have a single cash prize of $20000 for the best caption. OH YEAH!!
* Just to clarify: There is no required minimum membership time period or any other criteria like that for this contest. All members can play.
Here is your first photo:
Bring it onI have six words for you.
12-29-2012, 07:22 PM #2
Congratulations Cliff!Liters to Gallons conversion calculator
"Keeping fish for any period of time doesn't make you experienced if you're doing it wrong. What does, is acknowledging those mistakes and learning from them." ~Aeonflame
" I like a spicy and flavorful BM" ~850R
"your argument is invalid." ~Mommy1
12-29-2012, 07:27 PM #3
Alright Muggsy, now make shaw dee concrete sets 'round his feet before ya push him over, ya see?><((((º> ><((((º> ><((((º> ><((((º>
NEW MEMBERS LOOK HERE:
My Tank Channel:
12-29-2012, 07:39 PM #4
You go first!!Perfection is not attainable, but if we chase perfection we can catch excellence.
Once you learn to quit, it becomes a habit. -Vince Lombardi
“Be more concerned with your character than your reputation, because your character is what you really are, while your reputation is merely what others think you are.” ― John Wooden
SHE......Lest We Forget
12-29-2012, 08:14 PM #5
12-29-2012, 09:14 PM #6
Did anybody think to bring the parachutes?
The probability of being watched is directly proportional to the stupidity of the act
12-29-2012, 10:05 PM #7
"I told you that you should have gone when we parked the car!"I have six words for you.
12-29-2012, 10:05 PM #8
" I swear, there was a bridge here last week! I swear!"Warning; Bulldog Pleco guarding my Sons tank now..
Please remember; every keystroke has a consequence.
12-29-2012, 10:44 PM #9http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y29...ps0ab96d5f.jpg
\"Wow! Binford 9000?" "Mmhm, Best return pump ever!" "I love your hardscape! It's SO natural."/I have six words for you.
12-29-2012, 11:00 PM #10
"And the trio realized just at the precise moment, they forgot the Barrel"2 10 gallon tanks, 1 20 gallon tank, 1 Fluval Edge, 1 29 gallon tank, and one backyard pond.