· Tetra Fish
· Tropical Fish Food
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

0 Not allowed!
    I hope you keep on healing.
    Mucky

Unusually I have nothing more to add...

Awards Showcase

am sure I deserve a few of these... lol - Cyberra Thanks for sharing your X-stitch fish pillow project! - Aminax for being prone to computer problems - Cyberra happy birthday to me... August 29th - Cyberra earned ANOTHER one... siiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiigh - Cyberra 
    I dub thee official greeter to the forum! - korith Happy Belated One Year AC Anniversary! - Rue You need another betta! - Pleco380 it birtha the birthday betta XD - genocidex A birthday betta for you. - mermaidwannabe 
    You need a popsicle after wheelbarrow races! haha - escamosa Where there's plows, there's piggies! :) - escamosa You need some grapes, 'cause they were mentioned in the riddle! haha - escamosa to congratulate you on 2 years! - andreahp Here's one Christmas present! - Rue 
    I'm sorry I couldn't ship you one!! Forgive me! - bethyMT ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾̃̾)۶ - korith this might help numb your lips lol - Gogi For being awesome and bringing me here. :) - Flyby Stardancer We need to get you up so you have as many bettas as you do in RL. ;) - Flyby Stardancer 

0 Not allowed!
    So far so good. I have a follow-up appointment with the doctor next week to see how things are going.

The probability of being watched is directly proportional to the stupidity of the act

3. Default

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Cyberra
    The third stitch is starting to come apart and dissolve. I can feel a large, hard mass of scar tissue inside the lip, which is going to be so much fun to work around >< When the doc was poking around in my lip, he and the nurse were commenting on something inside that's kinda like that fleshy bit under the tongue... Not sure what it does, but I think they might have cut it. Lip doesn't move quite right, but that could be because of the new lumps of scar tissue. The lumps are bigger than before. I guess I'm one of those people who forms scar tissue like crazy ><
    Seems painful and I wish you the best and fastest recovery.
    How long has it been going on?
    Maybe time to get a second opinion, it can never hurt...

Awards Showcase

am sure I deserve a few of these... lol - Cyberra Thanks for sharing your X-stitch fish pillow project! - Aminax for being prone to computer problems - Cyberra happy birthday to me... August 29th - Cyberra earned ANOTHER one... siiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiigh - Cyberra 
    I dub thee official greeter to the forum! - korith Happy Belated One Year AC Anniversary! - Rue You need another betta! - Pleco380 it birtha the birthday betta XD - genocidex A birthday betta for you. - mermaidwannabe 
    You need a popsicle after wheelbarrow races! haha - escamosa Where there's plows, there's piggies! :) - escamosa You need some grapes, 'cause they were mentioned in the riddle! haha - escamosa to congratulate you on 2 years! - andreahp Here's one Christmas present! - Rue 
    I'm sorry I couldn't ship you one!! Forgive me! - bethyMT ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾̃̾)۶ - korith this might help numb your lips lol - Gogi For being awesome and bringing me here. :) - Flyby Stardancer We need to get you up so you have as many bettas as you do in RL. ;) - Flyby Stardancer 

0 Not allowed!
    I had my follow-up appointment with Dr Annamalai this morning. My lip is healing very well, though it has scarred like crazy internally. The "fat lip" look is, unfortunately, permanent. If there's any debris left in there it's thoroughly cocooned in scar tissue and should pose no problem. Dr Annamalai now admits that he should have put me under rather than digging around in there while I was awake, but oh well. Nothing that can be done about it now. He also says that the numb spot on my lip, along the original scar, should regain feeling as the cut nerves reroute their signals

In other news, I am developing a great dislike for glitter. Because for me glitter means "tiny shards of glass popping back out of my neck, upper chest, and cheek" >.< Six months since the crash and I am STILL shedding tiny bits of glass.

The probability of being watched is directly proportional to the stupidity of the act

0 Not allowed!
    May this be the worst thing you have to go through in life - sounds like you're coming along and you're under the care of a good, competent doctor. May you have a speedy & thorough recovery.
    46 gal fw tank with black skirt tetras, neon tetras, spotted corys, cherry barbs, otoclinus, snails & 4 amano shrimp - plastic & live plants
    5 gal QT
    Remember: Our job is to take care of the water our fish live in