· Shark Fish
· South American Cichlids
· Tanganyika Cichlids
· Tetra Fish
· Tropical Fish Food
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
  1. Default

0 Not allowed!
    You know, that pale yellow fluid stuff sounds kinda dicey to me (although I admittedly know nothing about lip surgery). Could you call the Dr. to see what they think?

I guess as long as it's clear it'll be OK, and perhaps that is just normal, but I'm just wondering if you've got an infection starting up. This sounds like such a travail you're having; wouldn't want it to get worse instead of better.

Wishing you healing, and quickly....

Awards Showcase

Blog Entries
    Merry Christmas! - Lab_Rat thank you for the birthday wishes - mommy1 Happy One Year AC Anniversary! - Rue For being understanding, thank you - Cliff (closest I could find to a catfish) Thanks for the nomination! - sheamurai 
    Thank you for the MOTM nomination - mommy1 I think you deserve a random gift. Yes, I think you do. - PhillipOrigami For being a fellow MA native! - Lolita Happy Birthday to you. - jeffs99dime Merry Christmas - Cliff 
    It's a Christmas Bunny, Merry Christmas. - gadget228 I've not seen anyone with an umbrella here. You seem to have an odd collection of gifts...so here's my contribution. :-) - ~firefly~ "genocidex;1139790]stupid question... but would i be able to use lawn clovers in a tank?  lol"  REALLY - Strider199 crayfish! - Brhino thanks for sharing - sheamurai 
    For filling out my school! :) - Flyby Stardancer silly rabbit... - sheamurai They say one of these a day keeps doctors away.... - Trillianne Day Two... - Trillianne Thanks for the frogbit very much :) - Greentoads41 
    World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - genocidex 

0 Not allowed!
    oh jeeze cyber.... i hope it speeds up some for you.
    KING OF THE GOLD BARBS RAWR!!!!
    I wonder if i plant one of my tiger barbs would the demon seed grow to a full tree?
    gotta love them bunnies!
    I.R.S.: We've got what it takes to take what you've got!

Awards Showcase

am sure I deserve a few of these... lol - Cyberra Thanks for sharing your X-stitch fish pillow project! - Aminax for being prone to computer problems - Cyberra happy birthday to me... August 29th - Cyberra earned ANOTHER one... siiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiigh - Cyberra 
    I dub thee official greeter to the forum! - korith Happy Belated One Year AC Anniversary! - Rue You need another betta! - Pleco380 it birtha the birthday betta XD - genocidex A birthday betta for you. - mermaidwannabe 
    You need a popsicle after wheelbarrow races! haha - escamosa Where there's plows, there's piggies! :) - escamosa You need some grapes, 'cause they were mentioned in the riddle! haha - escamosa to congratulate you on 2 years! - andreahp Here's one Christmas present! - Rue 
    I'm sorry I couldn't ship you one!! Forgive me! - bethyMT ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾̃̾)۶ - korith this might help numb your lips lol - Gogi For being awesome and bringing me here. :) - Flyby Stardancer We need to get you up so you have as many bettas as you do in RL. ;) - Flyby Stardancer 

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by bethyMT
    You know, that pale yellow fluid stuff sounds kinda dicey to me (although I admittedly know nothing about lip surgery). Could you call the Dr. to see what they think?

I guess as long as it's clear it'll be OK, and perhaps that is just normal, but I'm just wondering if you've got an infection starting up. This sounds like such a travail you're having; wouldn't want it to get worse instead of better.

Wishing you healing, and quickly....
    The discharge is normal. Did the same thing healing after the original crash. Tastes bad, though XP It's only when it turns white or red or black that there's something wrong. I'm on a pretty powerful antibiotic to make sure I don't get an infection, but the mouth isn't the cleanest of environments to begin with. I'm careful about letting bits of food near the healing incisions and rinsing out my mouth/brushing as best I can, but you never know.

The probability of being watched is directly proportional to the stupidity of the act

Awards Showcase

am sure I deserve a few of these... lol - Cyberra Thanks for sharing your X-stitch fish pillow project! - Aminax for being prone to computer problems - Cyberra happy birthday to me... August 29th - Cyberra earned ANOTHER one... siiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiigh - Cyberra 
    I dub thee official greeter to the forum! - korith Happy Belated One Year AC Anniversary! - Rue You need another betta! - Pleco380 it birtha the birthday betta XD - genocidex A birthday betta for you. - mermaidwannabe 
    You need a popsicle after wheelbarrow races! haha - escamosa Where there's plows, there's piggies! :) - escamosa You need some grapes, 'cause they were mentioned in the riddle! haha - escamosa to congratulate you on 2 years! - andreahp Here's one Christmas present! - Rue 
    I'm sorry I couldn't ship you one!! Forgive me! - bethyMT ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾̃̾)۶ - korith this might help numb your lips lol - Gogi For being awesome and bringing me here. :) - Flyby Stardancer We need to get you up so you have as many bettas as you do in RL. ;) - Flyby Stardancer 

0 Not allowed!
    I finished the antibiotics the doctor prescribed. Finally got some of the mobility back in my lip, but I still can't close my mouth all the way and escaping drool whenever I look down is still a problem. And a disgusting annoyance >< The incisions are closed, thankfully, and it seems to be healing well.

The probability of being watched is directly proportional to the stupidity of the act

Awards Showcase

Kick back and enjoy the day when your done your painting - Cliff thanks for the rep! - EowynShieldmaiden Otis thanks you for the rep - Cliff This one will have a longer life span, sorry to hear about your fish - Cliff For being a smarty pants and figuring out my riddle so fast! :) - escamosa 
    The last one of these Ill ever give! Enjoy the AC bucks Rue! - smaug Yes, there is still a place in today's world for the  Darwin Awarads - Cliff Thanks for the Rep!!! :) - C-Dub Merry Christmas - Cliff Merry Christmas Rue - jeffs99dime 
    Holiday Ham has come today from the eve until Boxing Day! - Trillianne Merry Cristmas and Happy Holidays Rue. - Strider199 It's a Christmas Bunny, Merry Christmas. - gadget228 lol, thanks for the rep.  Have one on me! =] - KevinVA Merry Christmas - Cliff 
    Thanks!  You have a great holiday season as well! - sheamurai Merry Christmas - gadget228 What is a good Holiday Ham to do, but bring some cheer to my good friend Rue! - Trillianne Just Because - Surfdog Cheers - Cliff 
    Aphasia - Asthma/Allergies - Brain Cancer - Brain Tumors - Diabetes - Mental Illness - Rue Eating Disorders - Esophageal Cancer - Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease - Irritable Bowel Syndrome - Pulmonary Hypertension - Rue 

0 Not allowed!
    I'm glad it's healing...even though it might seem like it's taking forever, it's probably right on track!
    55 g Goldfish Tank - 5 Fancies, 2 Dojos
    25 g Tropical Tank - Celestial Pearl Danio/Mixed

Awards Showcase

0 Not allowed!
    Waiting for the last two stitches to dissolve... I keep thinking there's something caught in my front teeth, but it's just the trailing ends of the stitches. That lump on the inside of my lip next to the first incision also seems to be deflating, finally. Still hurts, but the lip is definitely more mobile than it was. The swelling is FINALLY going down. And it itches like you would not believe >.<

Awards Showcase

0 Not allowed!
    The second of the three stitches dissolved and disappeared last night. Now it's just that last one. The bubble that formed next to the incisions is definitely shrinking and vanishing, thank Primus. There's still some leakage, but not as bad as it was. I can move the lip more now, though I still can't close my mouth all the way. And I can feel the hard lumps of scar tissue forming as the swelling subsides >.<

0 Not allowed!
    Im glad to hear you are getting better Cyberra. I think the yellowish fluid that was leaking might be serum. That is the fluid that carries your blood cells around the body. Nothing to worry about. I hope your bettas are doing a good job entertaining you during your recovery.
    Roll the Dice!

Awards Showcase

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Gogi
    Im glad to hear you are getting better Cyberra. I think the yellowish fluid that was leaking might be serum. That is the fluid that carries your blood cells around the body. Nothing to worry about. I hope your bettas are doing a good job entertaining you during your recovery.
    I was told the leaking fluid was nothing to worry about. Doesn't make it any less disgusting or taste any better >.<

My betta Opal has swim bladder problems and nothing I've tried has helped, and I lost my beautiful female blue mustard gas yesterday

Awards Showcase

0 Not allowed!
    The third stitch is starting to come apart and dissolve. I can feel a large, hard mass of scar tissue inside the lip, which is going to be so much fun to work around >< When the doc was poking around in my lip, he and the nurse were commenting on something inside that's kinda like that fleshy bit under the tongue... Not sure what it does, but I think they might have cut it. Lip doesn't move quite right, but that could be because of the new lumps of scar tissue. The lumps are bigger than before. I guess I'm one of those people who forms scar tissue like crazy ><