Results 1 to 4 of 4
01-11-2013, 12:13 AM #1Member Platy
- Join Date
- Jul 2012
5.5 Gallon Nano Tank In Progress - Thoughts or Suggestions?
I am currently constructing a 5.5 Gallon Nano Tank for my dorm room.
I do know how to cycle and will be using my cycled filter and filter material in order to start the tank off right.
I basically want some input on my current stock ideas as well as my choices in plants and other equipment. Feel free to add any suggestions or comments.
- 3 Scarlet Badis (1M,2F)
- 4 Cherry Shrimp
- 1 Nerite Snail
Plants and Decor:
- 1 Medium Moss Ball
- 2 Banana Plants (Nymphoides aquatica)
- 1 Small Unknown Plant from my previous 20 Gallon
- 1 Large Patch of Java Moss
- 5.5 Gallon Glass Tank (Measures 17 x 9 x 11)
- Fine Gravel/Sand Substrate
- Top Fin Power Filter 10 (Will Most Likely Swap Out)
- Aqueon 50 Watt Heater
- Incandescent Hood (Will Most Likely Swap Out)
I will most likely be utilizing frozen BBS and other compatible foods.