· Rainbow Fish
· Shark Fish
· South American Cichlids
· Tanganyika Cichlids
· Tetra Fish
· Tropical Fish Food
  1. Default think my fish is sick

0 Not allowed!
    hey everyone so ive currently setup a new aquarium but I don't know my fish in it yet because it hasn't cycled yet so my fish are in the tank they were in but past couple days my goldfish has been at the bottom of the tank and not moving around at all he looks healthy no signs of any infection I tested the water and nothing perfect I did a water change and change the filter still nothing any advice I also have a bala shark in there and hes perfectly fine

2. Default

0 Not allowed!
    if it isn't cycled isn't the AMM fairly high? (anything over 0.0 ppm)

What is your AMM, could be AMM poisoning?

Also, what size is this tank? And why do you have a goldfish (coldwater) and Bala Shark (tropical) together? Just for the record both those fish get HUGE. (Especially the bala sharks)
    RIP Shark Bait, my Red Tail Shark :(

3. Default

0 Not allowed!
    Look how big he is:

And he isn't full sized yet. Also they like to be in packs/schools of three to five (someone can check that number but I think that is the proper sized school).
    RIP Shark Bait, my Red Tail Shark :(

Exclamation Really?

0 Not allowed!
    Sentences and punctuation would REALLY help us help you. I am not willing to attempt to make sense of that word salad.
    Gas mileage isn't everything OIIIIIIIO
    Lack of planning on your part does not constitute an emergency on my part.
    Why pretend there are no stupid questions? Actually, There are many stupid questions: "Should I drink this bleach?" Is just one example.
    Having said that, Just because it's a stupid question doesn't mean that it shouldn't be asked. It's better to know.

A warm beer is better than a cold beer. Because nothing is better than a cold beer, and a warm beer is better than nothing.

0 Not allowed!
    You changed the filter? You mean the media inside the filter because if so, you have lost the bacteria in the tank they are in.

I don't know what size tank you have planned for them but goldfish are cold water fish and bala sharks are warm water fish. Not only do they not belong together, they both get very large and need a large tank.

Bala Sharks also belong in schools. How about taking them back to the store, get your tank cycled and then stock it with fish suitable to the size of it?

Cycling below as well as goldfish growth rates.

6. Default

0 Not allowed!
    I have 2 tanks right now the fish are in a 50 gallon and its cycled been running for years the bala, pleco and the goldfish have been together for about 5 years and there both huge I have another 90 gallon but its still cycling so I cant put the fish in it yet ive never had this problem and never had a problem with the 3 together the bala and goldfish are like best buddies I know it sounds weird but there always beside eachother the last couple days the goldfish seems something is wrong

Lightbulb

0 Not allowed!
    What is the filtration on the 50g?

Any reason you cannot move that filtration to the 90? [Still not big enough for the bala btw]

This will move your entire functioning BB colony to the larger tank.
    Gas mileage isn't everything OIIIIIIIO
    Lack of planning on your part does not constitute an emergency on my part.
    Why pretend there are no stupid questions? Actually, There are many stupid questions: "Should I drink this bleach?" Is just one example.
    Having said that, Just because it's a stupid question doesn't mean that it shouldn't be asked. It's better to know.

A warm beer is better than a cold beer. Because nothing is better than a cold beer, and a warm beer is better than nothing.

8. Default

0 Not allowed!
    the 50 gallon has a 70 gallon filter on it and the 90 gallon has a api external filtration