· Shark Fish
· South American Cichlids
· Tanganyika Cichlids
· Tetra Fish
· Tropical Fish Food
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Default

0 Not allowed!
    I greatly apologize for that in the past. My phone has been one the frits with a swollen battery an the new up date, and i didnt know i have to do a hard reset, an typing on the internet was a chore in inself. But its fixed so anyways..... I tested my tap water.

TAP water
    Clor./Bor. 0ppm
    Alk. 220ppm
    Hard. 200ppm
    Ph.7.8
    Ni.0
    Na.10
    Amo. 1.0/0.5

Thats az water

I test theses things to see what im working with first. I like to know as much as i can. i will test twice a month for six months an get a avreage the numbers. You cant plant a plant with knowing its soil.
    150 gal. (1 black fin Pacu) Modified API Nexx modular filterX3+ a 1 litter bottle Moving Bed filter w/straws + DIY UFAS+ modified PowerHead to an aerated bacteria filter.
    90 gal. (2 black fin Pacu) (1 red fin Pacu)Modified API modular nexx filterX3 + modified PwerHead to a biological aerated filter + 500gph aerated powerhead.
    26 gal. Planted (6mollies) (12platty wags) (1 Bristol nose placo) (4cory cats) (1clown loach) (betta)
    20gal sump project for the 150 or 90

0 Not allowed!
    You left room for improvement.
    Quote Originally Posted by Deanofreshysalty

Ni.0
    Na.10
    Amo. 1.0/0.
    I like to know as much as i can. i will test twice a month for six months an get a avreage the numbers.
    With results like these [If they are to be trusted at all] You should be testing before each and every water change and this will be much more often than every two weeks.

Testing every two weeks does not fall into the category of "knowing as much as you can". . . Speaking of which:

I am assuming that you do NOT in fact have Nickle and Sodium in your tap water and you meant NiTrITe [NO2] & NItrAte [NO3].

There's more than enough to guess at in your posts already without you posting TrItes & TrAtes results as symbols for chemical elements in place of their chemical formulas .. You are doing neither you or us favors when you do that.

The most cost effective dechlor for you to switch to would be Safe by Seachem, It's the dry version of prime and is VERY economical when bought in bulk. Dechlor is not going to be optional for you if these results are accurate.
    Last edited by Goes to 11!; 01-10-2013 at 05:13 AM.
    Gas mileage isn't everything OIIIIIIIO
    Lack of planning on your part does not constitute an emergency on my part.
    Why pretend there are no stupid questions? Actually, There are many stupid questions: "Should I drink this bleach?" Is just one example.
    Having said that, Just because it's a stupid question doesn't mean that it shouldn't be asked. It's better to know.

A warm beer is better than a cold beer. Because nothing is better than a cold beer, and a warm beer is better than nothing.

3. Default

0 Not allowed!
    Thanks. No need for any more help.
    150 gal. (1 black fin Pacu) Modified API Nexx modular filterX3+ a 1 litter bottle Moving Bed filter w/straws + DIY UFAS+ modified PowerHead to an aerated bacteria filter.
    90 gal. (2 black fin Pacu) (1 red fin Pacu)Modified API modular nexx filterX3 + modified PwerHead to a biological aerated filter + 500gph aerated powerhead.
    26 gal. Planted (6mollies) (12platty wags) (1 Bristol nose placo) (4cory cats) (1clown loach) (betta)

0 Not allowed!
    Is this the 150 gallon tank with the 4 large Pacu fish in it ?
    If you take your time to do the research FIRST, you can successfully set-up and keep ANY type of aquarium with ease.
    "Not using a quarantine tank is like playing Russian roulette. Nobody wins the game, some people just get to play longer than others." - Anthony Calfo
    Fishless Cycle Cycling with Fish Marine Aquarium Info [URL="http://saltwater.aquaticcommunity.com/"]

0 Not allowed!
    MR FreshySalty- I would just love to see pics of the 150 gallon lobster tank with 4 Pacu's in it. Can you post pics of it? I'm sure others here would absolutely love to see it as well. It sounds AWESOME. Those Pacu's must be really happy in there.

6. Default

0 Not allowed!
    Im sure you all are all getting a big laugh out of me my stupitidy, punctuation an lack of intelligence and al around fish keeping. i feel like im wasting every ones like with these posts. im im gettin off the forum. on les stupid question to go thre moderors.

0 Not allowed!
    No need for the drama, we are all trying to help you through this
    If you take your time to do the research FIRST, you can successfully set-up and keep ANY type of aquarium with ease.
    "Not using a quarantine tank is like playing Russian roulette. Nobody wins the game, some people just get to play longer than others." - Anthony Calfo
    Fishless Cycle Cycling with Fish Marine Aquarium Info [URL="http://saltwater.aquaticcommunity.com/"]