· Rainbow Fish
· Shark Fish
· South American Cichlids
· Tanganyika Cichlids
· Tetra Fish
· Tropical Fish Food
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Awards Showcase

Merry Christmas Douglas - Taurus Please enjoy this holiday hog! - Trillianne Have a super christmas! - Aeonflame Congrats on 1 year! - andreahp Congrats on 1 year! - jeffs99dime 
    Happy One-Year! - Rue Happy New Year! - ~firefly~ Thanks for the birthday wishes - mommy1 No Message - 850R Now THAT was a nice quiet beer... But now that we have had another... Let's go break stuff!! :-P - 850R 
    Thanks for the rep/compliments! - mojosodope Thanks for the rep the other day, cheers - Cliff ...they go with snow, right? - ~firefly~ Thanks for the rep the other day - Cliff Merry Christmas! - ~firefly~ 
    Merry Christmas - Cliff Merry Christmas - mommy1 Merry Christmas - KingFisher Happy New Year - mommy1 Thanks! - pRED 

Thumbs down 12 staples and 4 hours in A+E later . . . .

0 Not allowed!
    Just home from A+E, fell at football and split my head open to the bone, I am now the proud owner of a 5-6inch scar and 12 staples in the back of my head . . . . O how lucky can I be, awesome start to 2013.

P.s I do have a sweet photo of the staples, if the mods deemed it suitable for viewing. I do doubt it though
    My therapist says I need a bigger tank . . . . .

Default :-o

0 Not allowed!
    HOLY IRN-BRU Scotti!

I am glad you're ok.. Having said that:

You need a better story mate.. Something that starts with...
    'So I said "Hold my drink." and I went to talk to the eight of them...'
    Gas mileage isn't everything OIIIIIIIO
    Lack of planning on your part does not constitute an emergency on my part.
    Why pretend there are no stupid questions? Actually, There are many stupid questions: "Should I drink this bleach?" Is just one example.
    Having said that, Just because it's a stupid question doesn't mean that it shouldn't be asked. It's better to know.

A warm beer is better than a cold beer. Because nothing is better than a cold beer, and a warm beer is better than nothing.

0 Not allowed!
    LOL, I'm with 850R

Tell us what reeeeaaaaaaalllllllyyyyyyy happened Scottishfish... So what does the other guy look like
    If you take your time to do the research FIRST, you can successfully set-up and keep ANY type of aquarium with ease.
    "Not using a quarantine tank is like playing Russian roulette. Nobody wins the game, some people just get to play longer than others." - Anthony Calfo
    Fishless Cycle Cycling with Fish Marine Aquarium Info [URL="http://saltwater.aquaticcommunity.com/"]

Awards Showcase

Merry Christmas Douglas - Taurus Please enjoy this holiday hog! - Trillianne Have a super christmas! - Aeonflame Congrats on 1 year! - andreahp Congrats on 1 year! - jeffs99dime 
    Happy One-Year! - Rue Happy New Year! - ~firefly~ Thanks for the birthday wishes - mommy1 No Message - 850R Now THAT was a nice quiet beer... But now that we have had another... Let's go break stuff!! :-P - 850R 
    Thanks for the rep/compliments! - mojosodope Thanks for the rep the other day, cheers - Cliff ...they go with snow, right? - ~firefly~ Thanks for the rep the other day - Cliff Merry Christmas! - ~firefly~ 
    Merry Christmas - Cliff Merry Christmas - mommy1 Merry Christmas - KingFisher Happy New Year - mommy1 Thanks! - pRED 

0 Not allowed!
    Ah you guys have caught me out, what can I say, my local pub will be needing several new chairs and tables. Also the local rugby team are now out due to injury . . . All 16 of them

5. Default

0 Not allowed!
    Scotty, i have to know though, after you wasted the local rugby team, did you win the lassie?

Also in all seriousness with kidding aside, sorry that happened. I know Migraine is not the word you're using right now.
    Last edited by Shidohari; 01-08-2013 at 11:24 PM.
    6 gal column- 1 powder blue dwarf gourami, 1 bronze cory, and one nerite snail, planted.
    10 gal - 2 F celebus rainbows, 3 ghost shrimp, 1 nerite snail, 1 mystery snail, planted
    10 gal #2 - 6 flame tetras, 1 ornate tetra, 1 nerite snail, and 1 emperor tetra planted
    Cinnamon = 9 year old Siamese Cat

0 Not allowed!
    Awwwww. So sorry you split your noggin'. It had to take a whoppin' to split it open like that. Sorry. Ya got a headache?

Awards Showcase

0 Not allowed!
    Shidohari - yes, that fair maiden now is mine

Lady Hobbs - well, not to 'crack' a joke but yes I do have a splitting headache

8. Default

0 Not allowed!
    Scotty, is the 'splitting headache' the size of the San Andreas Fault?
    6 gal column- 1 powder blue dwarf gourami, 1 bronze cory, and one nerite snail, planted.
    10 gal - 2 F celebus rainbows, 3 ghost shrimp, 1 nerite snail, 1 mystery snail, planted
    10 gal #2 - 6 flame tetras, 1 ornate tetra, 1 nerite snail, and 1 emperor tetra planted
    Cinnamon = 9 year old Siamese Cat

Awards Showcase

0 Not allowed!
    Shidohari - just about it, I almost broke my Richter scale

0 Not allowed!
    Ouch, sounds painful! Sorry to hear that. Would love a gross pic!
    "Somewhere, something incredible is waiting to be known." Carl Sagan
    ~ My 350 Litre Tank Journal ~