· Shark Fish
· South American Cichlids
· Tanganyika Cichlids
· Tetra Fish
· Tropical Fish Food
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Awards Showcase

Blog Entries
    Merry Christmas! - Lab_Rat thank you for the birthday wishes - mommy1 Happy One Year AC Anniversary! - Rue For being understanding, thank you - Cliff (closest I could find to a catfish) Thanks for the nomination! - sheamurai 
    Thank you for the MOTM nomination - mommy1 I think you deserve a random gift. Yes, I think you do. - PhillipOrigami For being a fellow MA native! - Lolita Happy Birthday to you. - jeffs99dime Merry Christmas - Cliff 
    It's a Christmas Bunny, Merry Christmas. - gadget228 I've not seen anyone with an umbrella here. You seem to have an odd collection of gifts...so here's my contribution. :-) - ~firefly~ "genocidex;1139790]stupid question... but would i be able to use lawn clovers in a tank?  lol"  REALLY - Strider199 crayfish! - Brhino thanks for sharing - sheamurai 
    For filling out my school! :) - Flyby Stardancer silly rabbit... - sheamurai They say one of these a day keeps doctors away.... - Trillianne Day Two... - Trillianne Thanks for the frogbit very much :) - Greentoads41 
    World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - genocidex 

Default finally a FULL school of congos!

0 Not allowed!
    today i got 7 more congos, not counting the death of one on the first day i got the first batch, that totals 12. thats a good school of them and they seemed very happy about it. i have been testing my water in my qt since the first one died (im assuming stress.) but everything was fine till this afternoons test when i noticed .5ppm (a little lighter actually) ammonia!!!!! gah, used a cycled filter, AC50 on a 20g qt.... any ways i added a few plants on day 3 so they wouldnt be so stressed out, and they were hiding a large amount of pellets. im pretty sure those were the culprits of the ammonia spike. either way i did a 80% ish pwc and added a bit of extra seeded biomedia to the tank with a larger than normal dose of prime. i know i can get threw this lol (i guess im still making small mistakes along the way). either way i will keep ontop on the ammonia i dont think itll be a problem.

im just so stoked to have a good school of congos. the best part tho, i got them all for 4.39 each, they were all bigger than 1.5" and i think im counting close to 8/12 of them are males XD how lucky can i get lol. and i personally didnt pay for them either :P they were a thank you gift from my moms BH
    KING OF THE GOLD BARBS RAWR!!!!
    I wonder if i plant one of my tiger barbs would the demon seed grow to a full tree?
    gotta love them bunnies!
    I.R.S.: We've got what it takes to take what you've got!

0 Not allowed!
    ahem! where are the pics????

I just bought 4 of them myself last week...all they had by the time I saw them...hoping for more...they have coloured up just beautifully since I got them...lovely fish...

thats a great thank you gift!

Awards Showcase

Blog Entries
    Merry Christmas! - Lab_Rat thank you for the birthday wishes - mommy1 Happy One Year AC Anniversary! - Rue For being understanding, thank you - Cliff (closest I could find to a catfish) Thanks for the nomination! - sheamurai 
    Thank you for the MOTM nomination - mommy1 I think you deserve a random gift. Yes, I think you do. - PhillipOrigami For being a fellow MA native! - Lolita Happy Birthday to you. - jeffs99dime Merry Christmas - Cliff 
    It's a Christmas Bunny, Merry Christmas. - gadget228 I've not seen anyone with an umbrella here. You seem to have an odd collection of gifts...so here's my contribution. :-) - ~firefly~ "genocidex;1139790]stupid question... but would i be able to use lawn clovers in a tank?  lol"  REALLY - Strider199 crayfish! - Brhino thanks for sharing - sheamurai 
    For filling out my school! :) - Flyby Stardancer silly rabbit... - sheamurai They say one of these a day keeps doctors away.... - Trillianne Day Two... - Trillianne Thanks for the frogbit very much :) - Greentoads41 

0 Not allowed!
    it is a wonderful gift, no pictures because im keeping them in a dark tank for the first week (2nd for the first batch) so next week they should be nice and colored up and ready for some light on a schedule. thats when the pictures will be added. btw the tank isnt completely blacked out, during the day they get plenty of ambient light. i feel like the darker tank helps them relax a little more while getting adjusted.

on a plus tho, i guess i order these at the right time. the lfs where i special ordered them from never had a market for congos, as they could only get adult males for about 14 each. since my orders they have been promised a shot at the smaller ones for a third of the price. also they have all their customers talking about them.... i guess they are going to be adding them to their normal stock because of the left over ones ive didnt take. the first batch was there for only 1 day and people were offering them 8-9$ each if they broke my contract and sold them to them. glad they kept their word.
    I wonder if i plant one of my tiger barbs would the demon seed grow to a full tree?
    gotta love them bunnies!

Awards Showcase

Blog Entries

0 Not allowed!
    i guess i should have seen this one coming.... oh well nothing to do but post a couple of my crappy pictures of my newly qted fish that have lost color due to stress....

IMAG0237.jpg
    IMAG0238.jpg
    gotta love them bunnies!

0 Not allowed!
    lol, don't cave to peer pressure!!!

but yah, you shoulda seen it coming...you brag about your fish then expect NOT to get hassled about posting pics? silly rabbit...

Awards Showcase

Blog Entries

0 Not allowed!
    im gona love him and hug him and squeeze him and call him George !!!!
    gotta love them bunnies!

0 Not allowed!
    *giggling*

9. Default

0 Not allowed!
    nice. You're going to love them - especially as they grow. Mine are big gorgeous guys! really great fish. congrats.
    30 g FW planted:corys, ABNP, blue angel, harleys, zebra danios, pair kribs, & nerite snails
    15 g FW planted: crown tail betta, neons, snails
    90 g FW semi planted: EBJD, congos, apple snails
    90 Gal Journal: http://www.aquaticcommunity.com/aqua...ad.php?t=93939
    Fishless cycling: http://www.aquaticcommunity.com/aqua...ead.php?t=5640
    Cycling with fish: http://www.aquaticcommunity.com/aqua...ad.php?t=36492

Awards Showcase

Blog Entries

0 Not allowed!
    Hoping these guys grow good. Im sure these guys would be great dither fish to make my bushfish more out going... As it stands its just him, blue gourami, raphael cat, and bn pleco. As you can tell its a very slow tank lol. Hoping when these guys get in they will cheer him up.
    gotta love them bunnies!