· Rainbow Fish
· Shark Fish
· South American Cichlids
· Tanganyika Cichlids
· Tetra Fish
· Tropical Fish Food
  1. Default Ich on Pacu tail or scratch?

0 Not allowed!
    I just noticed one of my large Pacu has some white on her tail an its very had to classifyit because she is constantly moving her tail and it's hard to distinguis, is it possible to havet anywhere else besides their gills an mouth area?
    150 gal. (1 black fin Pacu) Modified API Nexx modular filterX3+ a 1 litter bottle Moving Bed filter w/straws + DIY UFAS+ modified PowerHead to an aerated bacteria filter.
    90 gal. (2 black fin Pacu) (1 red fin Pacu)Modified API modular nexx filterX3 + modified PwerHead to a biological aerated filter + 500gph aerated powerhead.
    26 gal. Planted (6mollies) (12platty wags) (1 Bristol nose placo) (4cory cats) (1clown loach) (betta)
    20gal sump project for the 150 or 90

0 Not allowed!
    a picture would help

0 Not allowed!
    Ick can apprear anywhere on a fish

So can most other parasites. Is the fish showing any odd behavior, like flashing ?

Try to post a pic if you can.
    If you take your time to do the research FIRST, you can successfully set-up and keep ANY type of aquarium with ease.
    "Not using a quarantine tank is like playing Russian roulette. Nobody wins the game, some people just get to play longer than others." - Anthony Calfo
    Fishless Cycle Cycling with Fish Marine Aquarium Info [URL="http://saltwater.aquaticcommunity.com/"]

4. Default

0 Not allowed!
    I do not know what it is but my cell phone will not allow me to upload photos to this forum, that's all I have right now, but it would be difficult to get a good close up, shes always on the move, but it looks like cloudy whit spot about a quarter of a inch across, thats why it looks like a scratch, but with ich should there be bumps. i just treated the pack right now my 80gal QT tank is still cycling, or id take her out. What are sgins of body ich next to ich around there gills an mouth because thats the only kind ive delt with. and I'm sure you guys are familiar with the Pacu but there color is a dark smoke black, (to get some refrence of the color. and I'm sorry for the inconvenience of no photo
    150 gal. (1 black fin Pacu) Modified API Nexx modular filterX3+ a 1 litter bottle Moving Bed filter w/straws + DIY UFAS+ modified PowerHead to an aerated bacteria filter.
    90 gal. (2 black fin Pacu) (1 red fin Pacu)Modified API modular nexx filterX3 + modified PwerHead to a biological aerated filter + 500gph aerated powerhead.
    26 gal. Planted (6mollies) (12platty wags) (1 Bristol nose placo) (4cory cats) (1clown loach) (betta)
    20gal sump project for the 150 or 90