· Tanganyika Cichlids
· Tetra Fish
· Tropical Fish Food

User Tag List

Page 78 of 80 FirstFirst ... 28687677787980 LastLast

Thread: 40 tank Journal

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

Here's to the holidays! - Slaphppy7   Happy holidays! - rebecca_finny   Merry Christmas (Santa Loves Pie) ;-) - Taurus   Happy Christmas! - Slaphppy7   Good to see you here again... - Slaphppy7   

1 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by SueD View Post
    I happen to currently be a fan of nano fish. My two 20 long tanks have green neons, dwarf pencilfish, Vietnamese WCMM (from Rachel O'Leary), habrosus cories in one, duplicareus in the other. My LFS used to stock some of the pencilfish on occasion but they were either the beckfords or the ones that swim at an angle. I asked him to order the dwarfs for me, and now he stocks them often so they must sell well for him. Other small tanks I have contain sparkling gouramis, microdevario kubotai, boraras urophthalmoides, rosey tetras, hastatus cories. You get the picture. So for me, some assortment of nano fish is always welcome.

But I also have a 40b with tetras and cories. Diamonds are one of my favorites as are the silvertips and the Bentosi. I've also had kerri tetras and emperor tetras. But another thing I look for are different cories. I have and like sterbai, duplicareus, schwartzi, and caudimaculatus. So, I look for the species that aren't at Petsmart or Petco.

My LFS also does a lot with cichlids but it's not something I've ever tried, except for my one angel.
    Africans just because of "OHHH PRETTY COLOR!" Sells well. Thats a big reason you see a lot of them in a shop. However thank you SO much for the comments. My first order included a bit of everything. I got in electric blue, german and bolivian rams, purple harliquins, gold tetra, silver tip, diamonds, black skirts, florida tank bred neons, black neons, gold neons, columbians, and that doesnt begin to touch it... cories, I got pandas, hobrocus, sterbai, long fin green that are STUNNING, black spot and a few others... but i want to cater to everyone. I brought in shrimp, four types of apistogramma (Honsloi 2, macmasteri, borelli bella union f1 and purples).

Anyway this is just so I can cover anything from a 5g to a 150g tank.

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

Here's to the holidays! - Slaphppy7   Happy holidays! - rebecca_finny   Merry Christmas (Santa Loves Pie) ;-) - Taurus   Happy Christmas! - Slaphppy7   Good to see you here again... - Slaphppy7   

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by steeler58 View Post
    Adolfoi, Duplicareus, Weitzmani , and Eques corys.

Blue star and lime green endlers.

Micro fish as Sue mentioned.
    I can get adolfoi for a darn good price, I have cobra endlers in stock, and can get all those corys but some are understocked and I didnt wanna bring one black aneus cory that I have to sell for 29.99.

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

Merry Christmas! - Boundava   Happy Christmas! - Slaphppy7   Happy V Day! - WhistlingBadger   Happy Birthday. - gadget228   Happy Holidays to you! - Boundava   
    Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Slaphppy7   Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - AmazonJoe   World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - AmazonJoe   

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandz View Post
    , four types of apistogramma (Honsloi 2, macmasteri, borelli bella union f1 and purples).

I'll take the blue tetras if picked those up ?
    Last edited by AmazonJoe; 10-19-2016 at 11:55 PM.

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

1 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by AmazonJoe View Post

I'll take the blue tetras if picked those up ?
    How many you want? Ill potentially be able to drop them off to you depending on the time and when you want them.

I have two or three pick ups comin up in a week or so.

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

3 Not allowed!

Last edited by Sandz; 10-20-2016 at 01:51 AM.

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

1 Not allowed!
    Just a few in tank shots from today.

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

Merry Christmas! - Boundava   Happy Christmas! - Slaphppy7   Happy V Day! - WhistlingBadger   Happy Birthday. - gadget228   Happy Holidays to you! - Boundava   
    Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Slaphppy7   Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - AmazonJoe   World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - AmazonJoe   

1 Not allowed!
    How many you want? Ill potentially be able to drop them off to you depending on the time and when you want them.

I have two or three pick ups comin up in a week or so.
    I'll take ten for sure :)

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

2 Not allowed!
    Consider it done.

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

0 Not allowed!
    Consider it done.
    Sweeeeeeeet! Thank you sir.

So now I have to really consider using my 20L for apistos I did find a awesome apple snail shell that reminded me of the shell dwellers you mentioned to... So many fish not enough tanks hehe

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

Happy Holiday to you! - Boundava   Merry Christmas to You and Yours! - discusluv   Merry Christmas! - Slaphppy7   Win or lose, here's to good games tomorrow ;-) - steeler58   Cheers! - Slaphppy7   

2 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by AmazonJoe View Post
    So many fish not enough tanks hehe
    That's a common problem around here.

Page 78 of 80 FirstFirst ... 28687677787980 LastLast