· Shark Fish
· South American Cichlids
· Tanganyika Cichlids
· Tetra Fish
· Tropical Fish Food
Page 43 of 49 FirstFirst ... 334142434445 ... LastLast

Thread: 40 tank Journal

1 Not allowed!
    I have 3, too, but my wife insists that's where children go? It's the strangest thing.
    Adventures in Aquaria - The KevinVA Story

When in doubt, ask yourself... W.W.L.S (What would Lee Say)?

Have a fish problem? Fill out and post this completed questionnaire in the General Aquarium Forum, when you start a new thread.

Awards Showcase

It's EOTW Beer Time! - KevinVA Nobody likes to drinl alone :) - steeler58 Back at you,  good sir! - Compass Here's to Lee's 5000 and Guava Flavored Whiskey! - Taurus Why drink alone, when a Sandz is nearby? - KevinVA 
    Sorry to hear of your loss, it always sucks to lose fish. - mommy1 Wish it was a real one, sorry for your loses :( - steeler58 So sorry about your fish! - SeaLady Here is pie. - mommy1 for the one you lost :o( - fishmommie 
    No Message - Fishhook Bottoms up! - Slaphppy7 Thanks, this one is on me - mommy1 Here's to 4,000 posts :) - steeler58 T.G.I.F.! - Slaphppy7 
    TGIF and here's to good whiskey :-) - Taurus Thanks for the rep :) - rebecca_finny pizza for all.  I finished my book today!!! - fishmommie thank you for your help and advice - showmebutterfly Even Monday's are better with severum - showmebutterfly 

2 Not allowed!
    You have fish children?
    FW: 1 45gal, 1 40gal, 3 10gal, 3 30gal all community tanks of different species
    Sw: 1 55gal, 1 30gal show, 1 29gal show, 1 20gal and 2 10's

1 Not allowed!
    You don't?
    Adventures in Aquaria - The KevinVA Story

When in doubt, ask yourself... W.W.L.S (What would Lee Say)?

Have a fish problem? Fill out and post this completed questionnaire in the General Aquarium Forum, when you start a new thread.

Awards Showcase

It's EOTW Beer Time! - KevinVA Nobody likes to drinl alone :) - steeler58 Back at you,  good sir! - Compass Here's to Lee's 5000 and Guava Flavored Whiskey! - Taurus Why drink alone, when a Sandz is nearby? - KevinVA 
    Sorry to hear of your loss, it always sucks to lose fish. - mommy1 Wish it was a real one, sorry for your loses :( - steeler58 So sorry about your fish! - SeaLady Here is pie. - mommy1 for the one you lost :o( - fishmommie 
    No Message - Fishhook Bottoms up! - Slaphppy7 Thanks, this one is on me - mommy1 Here's to 4,000 posts :) - steeler58 T.G.I.F.! - Slaphppy7 
    TGIF and here's to good whiskey :-) - Taurus Thanks for the rep :) - rebecca_finny pizza for all.  I finished my book today!!! - fishmommie thank you for your help and advice - showmebutterfly Even Monday's are better with severum - showmebutterfly 

2 Not allowed!
    Lol well I have fishes children but if my baby popped out with gills id be concerned... I dont have a big enough tank.... yet...

Awards Showcase

My turn to buy - fishmommie It's EOTW Beer Time, so here's a Cafe Latte that looks like champagne in a bucket! - KevinVA Congrats on the cycles! - Slaphppy7 Thanks for the Rep and the gift :) - steeler58 Using up my winnings on my friends! - Compass 
    T.G.I.F.! - Slaphppy7 Thx4 - pRED For your new tetra's :) - steeler58 pizza for all.  I finished my book today!!! - fishmommie Good job on your amazing tanks! - SeaLady 
    thank you for all the helpful information - showmebutterfly new fish! - RiversGirl I like your signature - aquariumlover10 Happy AC anniversary - SeaLady Happy 2 Year Anniversary! - Slaphppy7 
    For being my 7,000th poster! - Slaphppy7 T.G.I.F.! - Slaphppy7 TGIF - steeler58 TGIF! - showmebutterfly TGIF! - wgoldfarb 
    Cesarean Sections - Headaches - Hospice Care - Multiple Myeloma - gronlaura 

4 Not allowed!
    Geez, I am SO on the right forum.....fish children - I love it!
    My 75 gal Journal & My Dual 29 gal Journal
    My 75 gal - Gold Pristella Tetras, Scissortail Rasboras, Neon Dwarf Rainbowfish, Leopard & Zebra Danios, Wild Caught BNP
    My Dual 29 gals - Left Tank - Diamond Tetras. Right Tank - Harlequin Rasboras, Albino BNP

"Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass....it's about learning to dance in the rain"

Awards Showcase

2 Not allowed!
    LOL even Laura's cat has fish children... that picture makes me laugh every time.

Awards Showcase

1 Not allowed!
    Well back on the fish children - I have my female lemon jake holding. So i have two 10g tanks with moms holding fry as of today. The female LJ is just on day 2 of 3 weeks of fry, the german red is around the 2 week mark so I am expecting swimmers soon. I also caught my other females flirting with the male today so maybe ill trade one out to the other tank here soon?

Good news all around!

So now I am getting the itch... these Kyoga are living up to their rep of being slow growing fish. My biggest is 1.5in and I notice they are getting taller not longer first then they spirt up to grow out long to stretch out. Crazy and unique and full of silver that I cant wait to color up. Anyway - back to the itch... as soon as I can issolate sexes on these, I think im going to do a full planted 55gal tank. I cant move anything out of my 75gal in the living room though thats really where I want to do my tank... My venustus just really need that size and I like the tank out there. So with that being said, I already have the sand... I am probably 3-6mo away from doing it but I really want some community influence on getting the fish I want.

On a side note - I need someone whos experienced with canisters... specifically a Marineland Magnum 350. I have 2 of them, and they were free to me, mostly have to take parts of one to make a whole filter. That being said, I got it all worked out but the filter its self leaks! Its on the bottom of the filter and just comes out the bottom as if im missing a seal but nothing I can find online about it... Can anyone please help?
    Last edited by Sandz; 07-16-2014 at 02:40 AM.

Awards Showcase

2 Not allowed!
    Cant wait to see this... Such a great recording of Kyogas

0 Not allowed!
    That is an awesome looking set up

Awards Showcase

Sharing my winnings with my friends! - Compass T.G.I.F.! - Slaphppy7 Heres to the "good old days" of fishkeeping - steeler58 pizza for all.  I finished my book today!!! - fishmommie you won't need another tank for this one - showmebutterfly 
    Instead of rep, how about a snack?..need to spread the rep, lol - Slaphppy7 For always appriciating my videos :) - steeler58 Just Saying Thanks for the help! - Plecos Hope they work for you this time ;) - steeler58 Good eye! - j250nyahweh 
    Congrats on MOTM! - Slaphppy7 Here's to MOTM ;-) - steeler58 cheers! - RiversGirl love the new fish - SeaLady Yay for new fish ;-) - steeler58 
    Another Rummy for passing 2,000 - steeler58 After all that help I owe you a beer! - Richard Peche You needed some color! - Plecos T.G.I.F.! - Slaphppy7 TGIF! Miss seeing you online! - showmebutterfly 

1 Not allowed!
    On a side note - I need someone whos experienced with canisters... specifically a Marineland Magnum 350. I have 2 of them, and they were free to me, mostly have to take parts of one to make a whole filter. That being said, I got it all worked out but the filter its self leaks! Its on the bottom of the filter and just comes out the bottom as if im missing a seal but nothing I can find online about it... Can anyone please help?[/QUOTE]
    What i know is form a friend who has one. He only uses it to deep clean. High flow rate. He will hook it up and add diatneious earth and one of the filter parts. Then he starts stirring everything up . Removes all decor plants dw. He will plug up the filter two or three times. And then reinstall all the stuff he took out. After he is done the tank shimmers. Water is clear i mean crystal clear. I will email him for more info. But off the top of my head
    There are three oring needed for it.
    Fishes go "pook pook"
    my spell check went on vaction.
    my Mts storie:http://www.aquaticcommunity.com/aqua...d.php?t=117355

Page 43 of 49 FirstFirst ... 334142434445 ... LastLast