· Rainbow Fish
· Shark Fish
· South American Cichlids
· Tanganyika Cichlids
· Tetra Fish
· Tropical Fish Food
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Awards Showcase

thanks for the rep! - EowynShieldmaiden Otis thanks you for the rep - Cliff This one will have a longer life span, sorry to hear about your fish - Cliff For being a smarty pants and figuring out my riddle so fast! :) - escamosa The last one of these Ill ever give! Enjoy the AC bucks Rue! - smaug 
    Yes, there is still a place in today's world for the  Darwin Awarads - Cliff Thanks for the Rep!!! :) - C-Dub Merry Christmas - Cliff Merry Christmas Rue - jeffs99dime Holiday Ham has come today from the eve until Boxing Day! - Trillianne 
    Merry Cristmas and Happy Holidays Rue. - Strider199 It's a Christmas Bunny, Merry Christmas. - gadget228 lol, thanks for the rep.  Have one on me! =] - KevinVA Merry Christmas - Cliff Thanks!  You have a great holiday season as well! - sheamurai 
    Merry Christmas - gadget228 What is a good Holiday Ham to do, but bring some cheer to my good friend Rue! - Trillianne Just Because - Surfdog Cheers - Cliff Merry Christmas! - Plecos 
    Aphasia - Asthma/Allergies - Brain Cancer - Brain Tumors - Diabetes - Mental Illness - Rue Eating Disorders - Esophageal Cancer - Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease - Irritable Bowel Syndrome - Pulmonary Hypertension - Rue 

Default 2013 New Year's Resolutions!

0 Not allowed!
    Okay...most of us don't make them...or keep them...

BUT...if you could - what would be a resolution you'd like to see materialize?

Let's try for tangible resolutions though...I think we'd all like to institute World Peace.
    55 g Goldfish Tank - 5 Fancies, 2 Dojos
    25 g Tropical Tank - Celestial Pearl Danio/Mixed

Awards Showcase

thanks for the rep! - EowynShieldmaiden Otis thanks you for the rep - Cliff This one will have a longer life span, sorry to hear about your fish - Cliff For being a smarty pants and figuring out my riddle so fast! :) - escamosa The last one of these Ill ever give! Enjoy the AC bucks Rue! - smaug 
    Yes, there is still a place in today's world for the  Darwin Awarads - Cliff Thanks for the Rep!!! :) - C-Dub Merry Christmas - Cliff Merry Christmas Rue - jeffs99dime Holiday Ham has come today from the eve until Boxing Day! - Trillianne 
    Merry Cristmas and Happy Holidays Rue. - Strider199 It's a Christmas Bunny, Merry Christmas. - gadget228 lol, thanks for the rep.  Have one on me! =] - KevinVA Merry Christmas - Cliff Thanks!  You have a great holiday season as well! - sheamurai 
    Merry Christmas - gadget228 What is a good Holiday Ham to do, but bring some cheer to my good friend Rue! - Trillianne Just Because - Surfdog Cheers - Cliff Merry Christmas! - Plecos 
    Aphasia - Asthma/Allergies - Brain Cancer - Brain Tumors - Diabetes - Mental Illness - Rue Eating Disorders - Esophageal Cancer - Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease - Irritable Bowel Syndrome - Pulmonary Hypertension - Rue 

0 Not allowed!
    Mine:

1. I need to step up my exercise again. I'm gonna try to walk the dogs on nice days OR do the treadmill if it's too cold outside. I'm aiming for 3X a week minimum.

2. Finish decluttering the house by the end of the year! I have 3 rooms still to do...and then I need to go hard-core throughout the entire house again in case I missed something. I want less 'stuff' to dust!!!
    55 g Goldfish Tank - 5 Fancies, 2 Dojos
    25 g Tropical Tank - Celestial Pearl Danio/Mixed

0 Not allowed!
    1. To get out of my apartment and into a house or condo.
    2. To get my 30long and 55 gallon tanks back up and running again. The 55 will be a Tanganyikan community with the three juvenile White Calvus from my current tank and the 30long I'm not sure yet-this can only happen if I relocate, however.
    3. To get back into the shape I was in when I was a Marine-wishful thinking though lol. Seriously, Exercise more frequently.
    Happy New Year Everyone!

Awards Showcase

Merry Christmas Douglas - Taurus Please enjoy this holiday hog! - Trillianne Have a super christmas! - Aeonflame Congrats on 1 year! - andreahp Congrats on 1 year! - jeffs99dime 
    Happy One-Year! - Rue Happy New Year! - ~firefly~ Thanks for the birthday wishes - mommy1 No Message - 850R Now THAT was a nice quiet beer... But now that we have had another... Let's go break stuff!! :-P - 850R 
    Thanks for the rep/compliments! - mojosodope Thanks for the rep the other day, cheers - Cliff ...they go with snow, right? - ~firefly~ Thanks for the rep the other day - Cliff Merry Christmas! - ~firefly~ 
    Merry Christmas - Cliff Merry Christmas - mommy1 Merry Christmas - KingFisher Happy New Year - mommy1 Thanks! - pRED 

0 Not allowed!
    Well as my 21st Birthday is this year I am making a decent resolution, or probably more of a goal. I have been playing the bagpipes for 5 years and this year I hope to learn a second instrument. It will either be the accordian or fiddle. Supposedly they are two instrument pipers find easy to learn, we shall see
    My therapist says I need a bigger tank . . . . .

0 Not allowed!
    Same resolution I have had for 52 years. To stop smoking.

0 Not allowed!
    I only have one.... 1920x1080
    <-- Click for journals
    "There is no right way to do the wrong thing." - KingFisher "Only bad things happen fast in this hobby" - Cliff

Awards Showcase

Blog Entries
    Merry Christmas! - Lab_Rat thank you for the birthday wishes - mommy1 Happy One Year AC Anniversary! - Rue For being understanding, thank you - Cliff (closest I could find to a catfish) Thanks for the nomination! - sheamurai 
    Thank you for the MOTM nomination - mommy1 I think you deserve a random gift. Yes, I think you do. - PhillipOrigami For being a fellow MA native! - Lolita Happy Birthday to you. - jeffs99dime Merry Christmas - Cliff 
    It's a Christmas Bunny, Merry Christmas. - gadget228 I've not seen anyone with an umbrella here. You seem to have an odd collection of gifts...so here's my contribution. :-) - ~firefly~ &quot;genocidex;1139790]stupid question... but would i be able to use lawn clovers in a tank?  lol&quot;  REALLY - Strider199 crayfish! - Brhino thanks for sharing - sheamurai 
    For filling out my school! :) - Flyby Stardancer silly rabbit... - sheamurai They say one of these a day keeps doctors away.... - Trillianne Day Two... - Trillianne Thanks for the frogbit very much :) - Greentoads41 
    World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - genocidex 

0 Not allowed!
    My new years resolution is to loose 80 pounds, would like 150 more but i doubt ill get that far
    KING OF THE GOLD BARBS RAWR!!!!
    I wonder if i plant one of my tiger barbs would the demon seed grow to a full tree?
    gotta love them bunnies!
    I.R.S.: We've got what it takes to take what you've got!

8. Default

0 Not allowed!
    Good luck to everyone on thier resolutions!

For me, I'm keeping it light this year. 2012 was a terrible year, what with losing my baby neice and all. So, 2013 is unlikely to be worse.

However, I really do want to work on being more patient and kind. It's so hard for me to stay focused and calm when my little ones are being difficult, and sometimes I do/say things that aren't really optimal. I need to chill out. I'm generally pretty nice to most people, but sometimes those closest to me see the worst of my nature (very catlike...leave me alone until I want you to give me attention). I guess I just want to be more "present" instead of being distracted or annoyed.

0 Not allowed!
    I have 2 "resolutions" for this year.

1) To focus on what is important in life, to be free from excess time consuming things which only burden me. Hence I bought a much smaller home, sold one of my cars, and have now boarded my horses at a nearby stable. I already enjoy the animals more and have more time with them because all of my time is not spent shoveling after them...I have also enrolled my boy Haden into a program to be used as a therapy animal one day per week.

2) I want to get back into my roots of fish keeping, I hope this year I can refocus on cichlids and expand my collection to a more diverse and interesting lot.
    20G Low-Tech|50G High-Tech Planted|50G A.crassipinnis Tank|56G Column Low-Tech Planted Goldfish Tank

2x75Gs coming soon

10. Default

0 Not allowed!
    I hope i actually stick to these but here goes...

1. Stop using the Credit Card i'm not supposed to use so i can have less than a 210 buck minimum monthly payment.

2. Loose weight so that i can lick diabetes. I can't promise i'll excercise proper, but i can try to eat better at least.

Ok One more resolution...

3. Become a better fish owner...While i won't be able to afford epic lighting (at least i have the LED LIGHTING) I will try to take better care of my new live aquarium plants (water wisteria and barcoa carolina) and ensure that i monitor water quality to ensure that i don't get any more fish than my bioload can handle.

20 gal tall -7 paskai's rainbowfish (neons and blue eyes), 8 rasbora het, 2 honey gourami, 1 nerite, 2 pc driftwood 1 with narrowleaf java fern, 1 anubias, grasslike background plants, star shaped foreground plants, 2 mossballs

10 gal shrimp tank planted with java fern on driftwood, star shaped foreground plants, mossball, dwarf baby tears. cherry, ninja, algae eating, and ghost shrimp. And Cherry Shrimp babies

Cinnamon = 9 year old Siamese Cat
    1 Rat - Domino aka Domi