· Responsible Fish Keeping
· Rainbow Fish
· Shark Fish
· South American Cichlids
· Tanganyika Cichlids
· Tetra Fish
· Tropical Fish Food

Awards Showcase

sorry for your loss. - cm12setx T.G.I.F.! - Slaphppy7 Enjoy the 4th my friend! - Taurus Sharring my winnings - steeler58 Thanks for the rep :) - rebecca_finny 
    for giving a catfish its first taste of human. - cm12setx pizza for all.  I finished my book today!!! - fishmommie For being MOTM - steeler58 looking forward to more rapid river videos - showmebutterfly A little late, but congrats MOTM! - Slaphppy7 
    Congrats on 3,000 posts! - Slaphppy7 A Cory for Mr 3,000 - steeler58 you could be famous! - SeaLady For following through on a dare! - steeler58 For having a big heart and caring :) - steeler58 
    Have a cup of joe for the good converstion this morning :) - steeler58 T.G.I.F.! - Slaphppy7 T.G.I.F.! - Slaphppy7 for playing the cory game - cm12setx Congrats on 3,900, they don't have kuhliis, LOL - Slaphppy7 

Default Wild floating watermoss

0 Not allowed!
    On a recent trip to my parents I discovered some watermoss in their canal. I want to introduce it to my tank, what do I need to do to it to make sure it's ok to do so?

0 Not allowed!
    Quarantine the moss to make sure it will not bring in any diseases or pests into your tank. At
    LEast two weeks is recommended. After that, if you ever get bored of the moss do not throw it back into a natural water system because now it might introduce dangerous stuff from your tanks into nature. Dispose of it in the trash.

Awards Showcase

Happy Christmas - MuckyFish thanks for advising on vegetables for my kribs! so here is a discus - ScottishFish You help a lot - PhillipOrigami For the bank account, and thx for the rep - Cliff beautiful discus! - Crispy 
    I know this doesn't help but it's all I can do! - chrisfraser05 for all the wise advice you've given me - fishmommie Congrats on 2000th post! - andreahp Merry Christmas! - fishmommie Merry Christmas - Cliff 
    Thanks for the rep :-) - ~firefly~ appreciate it. - fishmommie Thanks for the birthday wishes - mommy1 ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾̃̾)۶ - korith For all the good advice you give. - ~firefly~ 
    Thanks for the rep the other day - Cliff thanks for the rep points.  appreciate it - fishmommie happy friday! - mojosodope Merry Christmas! - ~firefly~ Thanks for the rep! - steeler1 

Thumbs down

0 Not allowed!
    I would NEVER chance any wild plant; ILS plants are cheap but wild plants are loaded with nasty bacteria that could run wild in a closed environment like an aquarium. Parasites that won't show for months could also be introduced. Just not worth the risk.

Awards Showcase

sorry for your loss. - cm12setx T.G.I.F.! - Slaphppy7 Enjoy the 4th my friend! - Taurus Sharring my winnings - steeler58 Thanks for the rep :) - rebecca_finny 
    for giving a catfish its first taste of human. - cm12setx pizza for all.  I finished my book today!!! - fishmommie For being MOTM - steeler58 looking forward to more rapid river videos - showmebutterfly A little late, but congrats MOTM! - Slaphppy7 
    Congrats on 3,000 posts! - Slaphppy7 A Cory for Mr 3,000 - steeler58 you could be famous! - SeaLady For following through on a dare! - steeler58 For having a big heart and caring :) - steeler58 
    Have a cup of joe for the good converstion this morning :) - steeler58 T.G.I.F.! - Slaphppy7 T.G.I.F.! - Slaphppy7 for playing the cory game - cm12setx Congrats on 3,900, they don't have kuhliis, LOL - Slaphppy7 

0 Not allowed!
    Hmmm lots to ponder. I've read somewhere that dipping the plants in a solution of water and bleach (10:1) for a very short time could kill most bacteria. I'm not cheap as much as I love plants and like to go out and get them myself instead of the ease of buying them. However, I don't want to risk harm to my fish either.

Awards Showcase

RAK - DemonShark CONGRATULATIONS DADDY - Lady Hobbs for new bed - Lady Hobbs for new wife - Lady Hobbs to remodel steps - Lady Hobbs 
    To get bigger house? - Lady Hobbs Thanks for the shrimp!! They ROCK! - richberstler My Hero - Lady Hobbs guess what this is for?  LOL - Lady Hobbs Thanks for the plant help!!! Rep coming too!!! - jbeining75 
    Sorry for the loss.. Hope you feel better Gene!! - jbeining75 Thanks for becoming a mod - William Congratulations on Moderator Status! - Tolley To your Modship - Lady Hobbs thanks - mitcore 
    Keep your chin up. Your wife is in our prayers. - ILuvMyGoldBarb Thinking of you during this difficult time x - Fishalicious Your wife deserves a treat! - Rue No Message - Algenco No Message - Algenco 
    Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - Algenco Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - Algenco Myasthenia Gravis - Ovarian Cancer - Sexual Assault - Substance Abuse - Algenco Emphysema - Lung Cancer - Lung Disease - Multiple Sclerosis - Algenco Cesarean Sections - Headaches - Hospice Care - Multiple Myeloma - Algenco 

0 Not allowed!
    do the bleach dip and quaratine for 2 weeks

All plants came from the wild at some point, no reason you can't do as good a job sterilizing/aclimating as anyone else

plants at the LFS are from outdoor ponds
    As I get older I find myself thinking about the hereafter - I go into a room and then wonder what I'm here after.

AC's Free Aquarium Ebook

Awards Showcase

0 Not allowed!
    I'll give it a shot then.