· Shark Fish
· South American Cichlids
· Tanganyika Cichlids
· Tetra Fish
· Tropical Fish Food
Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast

Thumbs up

0 Not allowed!
    Everybodies participation [Or is it simply greed? :-P] is appreciated so far, I thank you.

The winner of $20,000 extremely useful AC $$ as chosen by antennae expert Collembola Tomocerus longicornus:

Is koaladarshana for this caption:

"Barbie: The Tudors Collection"

Here is the final picture for a chance at $20,000

Bring it on!
    Gas mileage isn't everything OIIIIIIIO
    Lack of planning on your part does not constitute an emergency on my part.
    Why pretend there are no stupid questions? Actually, There are many stupid questions: "Should I drink this bleach?" Is just one example.
    Having said that, Just because it's a stupid question doesn't mean that it shouldn't be asked. It's better to know.

A warm beer is better than a cold beer. Because nothing is better than a cold beer, and a warm beer is better than nothing.

2. Default

0 Not allowed!
    'To the depth that all men pay'

0 Not allowed!
    Jim was forced to drydock his boat when the harbor master put up a "no wake" sign.

Liters to Gallons conversion calculator

"Keeping fish for any period of time doesn't make you experienced if you're doing it wrong. What does, is acknowledging those mistakes and learning from them." ~Aeonflame
    "
    your argument is invalid." ~Mommy1

4. Default

0 Not allowed!
    God "Noah".
    Noah "Yeah".
    God "This is god."
    Noah "Right"
    God "Build an ark 40 cubits by 20 cubits by15 cubits"
    Noah "Right,....what do you mean build?"
    God " Craft with thy hands Noah."
    Noah "Right,....What's craft?"
    God " To create Noah, to make something, to build something"
    Noah "Right,....who is this?"...."Really"
    God " This is God Noah, I have chosen you to save the life of the world Noah, you must build an ark and collect the animals two by two and endure 40 days and 40 nights of flood by my wrath for penance"
    Noah " Right,....I have to build a ark and catch all of these animals and sit in an ark for 40 days and 40 nights with all of these animals. You know I don't like animals, they're messy and stinky and I only like animals like beef and pork and bacon and stuff."
    God "Right"
    Noah " Hey ....like God dude, is there like some sort of ...you know....some sort of a plan B?"
    God " Yes, yes Noah...I have an option that suits you rather well."
    Noah " Oh great...is it easy, I really don't like to sweat much"
    God " Yes, why yes Noah, Plan B is actually fairly simple" " Oh and Noah.
    Noah "Yeah God"
    God " Thank you for your time"
    Noah " Oh no problem God, hey if you need anything like you know a pack of smokes or some ice or anything I'll go get it for you if you have a couple of bucks, and hey toss in a few extra bucks for me to get myself something too."
    God " Right"

Sorry I just had to. Forgetfullness I think by the coz, modified.

Arrow

0 Not allowed!

"We now return to the Biography Channel profile of David Duchovny, He's more than just an actor... Much more"
    Why pretend there are no stupid questions? Actually, There are many stupid questions: "Should I drink this bleach?" Is just one example.
    Having said that, Just because it's a stupid question doesn't mean that it shouldn't be asked. It's better to know.

A warm beer is better than a cold beer. Because nothing is better than a cold beer, and a warm beer is better than nothing.

Lightbulb Don't miss your chance at 20K AC $$$

0 Not allowed!
    BUMP

7. Default

0 Not allowed!
    Puzzled as to why everyone left the cruise ship after you arrived in your dingy are we captain?

8. Default

0 Not allowed!
    "Igor models the proper vessel for fishing Ghost Catfish; boat rental located on the River Styx."
    Last edited by koaladarshana; 01-06-2013 at 02:05 AM.

0 Not allowed!
    "For the man who just could never figure out his hobby".
    2 10 gallon tanks, 1 20 gallon tank, 1 Fluval Edge, 1 29 gallon tank, and one backyard pond.

Awards Showcase

Thanks for the birthday wishes - mommy1 and gift - mommy1 Thanks for the rep - Cliff Thanks for the rep, have a cool one on me, Cheers - Cliff Thanks and a new fish for the tank - glarior 
    Thanks for the gorgeous slide show! - fishmommie Thanks for the rep the other day - Cliff It's a Sudbury Saturday Night, Cheers - Cliff Hockey finals can not be watched without a hockey pop or two - Cliff Thanks for the rep :) - Greentoads41 
    Thanks for the Rep!! - steeler1 Merry Christmas! - steeler1 Merry Christmas - Cliff May you be living as high as the holiday hog this coming year! - Trillianne Happy New Year - mommy1 
    Thank you for the birthday wishes. - mommy1 Thanks for the Rep!! - steeler1 Have a Birthday fish!! - steeler1 Here you go sir, I just wish it had been a good game. - steeler1 Here's to one crummy Superbowl, lol! - Slaphppy7 
    Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - Strider199 

0 Not allowed!
    Not only is this puppy seaworthy but it gets you from here to the nether world with one tank. Get yours for $18,000.00 at Greenwood funereal services or check out our e-bay link.
    Warning; Bulldog Pleco guarding my Sons tank now..

Please remember; every keystroke has a consequence.