· Rainbow Fish
· Shark Fish
· South American Cichlids
· Tanganyika Cichlids
· Tetra Fish
· Tropical Fish Food
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Awards Showcase

Happy Mother's Day! - Slaphppy7 For 7,000 posts!! - steeler58 Thanks for the rep!! - steeler58 For working with new fish keepers! Outstanding this month. - Taurus Just Because - Surfdog 
    A round for the fallen this Memorial Day weekend. - Compass I had no cup, so I put it on a bun... - Slaphppy7 You are amazing! So smart and giving. - SeaLady Can't give you any more rep, but well said! - steeler58 Thank again!! You seem to enjoy your coffee. - steeler58 
    Thanks for the rep!! - Compass this doesnt look like pie... not the right kind.. - Sandz for providing solid guidance to others - RiversGirl Thanks for the rep! :) - Compass cheers - Fishhook 
    Using up my winnings on my friends! - Compass No Message - Fishhook beeeeeeeer! - Sandz Bottoms up! (even though you don't drink, lol) - Slaphppy7 We miss you... - Compass 

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by phongnguyen123
    6 years ago when i was 14 i got shot by a stray bullet it hit me in my chest i managed to crawl to the corner behind a dumpster behind my school. I stayed thier for 15 minutes Until the cops came. So dont tell me this watever about surviving.
    Yeah yeah, and when I was 4 years old I ran through a sliding glass door and it took hours of reconstructive surgery and more than 300 stitches to put my arm back togther, but this has nothing to do with my fish keeping skills. What does make me a skilled fish keeper is learning from my mistake, studying about the fish I want to keep before I buy them, putting them in the correct environment, and listening to the advice of those who know more than I do about fish.
    When I go fishing I just place a sharp rock in the water and sit there waiting for all the dead fish to float to the top... Kingfisher
    Brutal honesty will be shown on this screen.
    I think my fish is adjusting well to the four gallon, He's laying on his side attempting to go to sleep on the bottom of the gravel.
    Tolerance is a great thing to have, so is the ability to shut up.

I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you.

2. Default

0 Not allowed!
    Yeah thriving i said that for my 125 did i not? Yah i had some problems with my 55 but they got fixed. like i said i dont even know where you got this "lathargy" from My discus just didint eat becasue he got beat up. Stingray the water was to hard, Goldfish white dots got fixed with ick n methyline. Algae problem got fixed with uv sterilizer. Nothing you guys said. but everything got fixed. clearly things happen not everything is gonna go 100% how you want it.

3. Default

0 Not allowed!
    And yes i do research my fish before i buy and i do take proper care and i do have proper enviroments. Dont act like you know how i have everything set up. I do take advice and i do listen. I never said i didint i ask for help and when i get it i try to do what is possible. Your sayign all this, what my point was is putting fish in my tank and knowing its not going to die is obviosuly number one priority to me. I Knew the ryukin wasnt going to die before adding him into my tank. So its not surviving watever. thats what i was trying to get at with what i said nothing more.

4. Default

0 Not allowed!
    Ill tell you mommy. I do have fish keeping skills. but it wouldnt hurt to try to learn more. We learn something new everyday. Im not perfect i just want to know more when things happen in my tank.

5. Default

0 Not allowed!
    Trust me i do take advice from people who know more about fish then myself. My uncles and aunt and thier friends own fish stores all over, but im not gonna call them at 12 pm to ask about my fish problems. I learn from them everytime i go to help them out. So dont tell me i dont listen.

Awards Showcase

Happy Mother's Day! - Slaphppy7 For 7,000 posts!! - steeler58 Thanks for the rep!! - steeler58 For working with new fish keepers! Outstanding this month. - Taurus Just Because - Surfdog 
    A round for the fallen this Memorial Day weekend. - Compass I had no cup, so I put it on a bun... - Slaphppy7 You are amazing! So smart and giving. - SeaLady Can't give you any more rep, but well said! - steeler58 Thank again!! You seem to enjoy your coffee. - steeler58 
    Thanks for the rep!! - Compass this doesnt look like pie... not the right kind.. - Sandz for providing solid guidance to others - RiversGirl Thanks for the rep! :) - Compass cheers - Fishhook 
    Using up my winnings on my friends! - Compass No Message - Fishhook beeeeeeeer! - Sandz Bottoms up! (even though you don't drink, lol) - Slaphppy7 We miss you... - Compass 

0 Not allowed!
    I will tell you your dat is a nice looking fish, but he won't stay that way in the environment he is in. You have already said you plan an upgrade so I won't dwell on that. You need to understand that the reason your ray was lethargic and not eating, the discus was stressed, and white spots were on the goldfish is because they weren't kept in proper conditions. All of the issues you have been having are because of this one reason alone and until you accept that, correct it, and learn from it, you will continue to have problems and those problems will become more severe as more time passes. Or...you can continue with irrelevant stories, denial, and trying to get us all to believe what we know isn't true, and watch your fish suffer.
    When I go fishing I just place a sharp rock in the water and sit there waiting for all the dead fish to float to the top... Kingfisher
    I think my fish is adjusting well to the four gallon, He's laying on his side attempting to go to sleep on the bottom of the gravel.

7. Default

0 Not allowed!
    i rather be 4 and lose my hand then 14 and have my lung shot.

Awards Showcase

0 Not allowed!
    I bet my scar is bigger than yours.

9. Default

0 Not allowed!
    Okay and i know the problem was my self. my water was hard i have now bought a water filtration system. discus was stressed from bullying. Im not trying to convince anyone i know my mistakes i fixed them. i am planning to upgrade to a 250gallon. But money is always a issue so im just trying to find a good deal. My wife wouldnt be pleased with anything outrageous. And she isnt too fond about me upgrading to a huge aquarium thast why my 125 is in the basement she scared oneday 250 gallon of water gone be on the floor if i upgrade.

10. Default

0 Not allowed!
    Yeah i dont have any thing to brag about its not something im fond of personally.