· Shark Fish
· South American Cichlids
· Tanganyika Cichlids
· Tetra Fish
· Tropical Fish Food
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Default Cinnamon Won Pet Of The Year

0 Not allowed!
    Cinnamon won pet of the year at the local groomer i go to...so January 5 i take him in for a free brush,sanitary shave and bath and he gets his picture taken in front of the christmas tree they have up there.

I WAS NOT EXPECTING THIS...i'm so as my UK friends would say Chuffed.

Christmas miracle...
    6 gal column- 1 powder blue dwarf gourami, 1 bronze cory, and one nerite snail, planted.
    10 gal - 2 F celebus rainbows, 3 ghost shrimp, 1 nerite snail, 1 mystery snail, planted
    10 gal #2 - 6 flame tetras, 1 ornate tetra, 1 nerite snail, and 1 emperor tetra planted
    Cinnamon = 9 year old Siamese Cat

Awards Showcase

because they rock! and for showing them to me. - cm12setx Here's to retirement! - Slaphppy7 Thanks for the videos and great advice on restocking my dual 29s! - gronlaura for tirelessly showing beautiful, various fish - RiversGirl T.G.I.F.! - Slaphppy7 
    TGIF on the 13th with a full moon. - Taurus Spurs! - RiversGirl Here's a get well soon beer, so get well ASAP. - Taurus T.G.I.F.! - Slaphppy7 feelin your pain - SeaLady 
    Using up my winnings on my friends! - Compass Beer reduces kidney stones! - Sandz T.G.I.F.! - Slaphppy7 Thx. Have another on me! - pRED Enjoy the 4th brother :-) - Taurus 
    Bleeding blues! - RiversGirl TGIF and here's to the bleeding blues Lee. - Taurus This one's on me.... - Slaphppy7 pizza for all.  I finished my book today!!! - fishmommie Congrats on 30th anniversary, Lee - SeaLady 
    Children with Disabilities - Parkinson's Disease - VACTERL - Young Onset Parkinson's Association - steeler1 Childhood Cancer - steeler1 Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - steeler1 Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - steeler1 Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - steeler1 
    Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - steeler1 Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - steeler58 

0 Not allowed!
    Good job Cinnamon. Like Jeff said no picture?
    Perfection is not attainable, but if we chase perfection we can catch excellence.
    Once you learn to quit, it becomes a habit.
    -Vince Lombardi

Be more concerned with your character than your reputation, because your character is what you really are, while your reputation is merely what others think you are. ― John Wooden
    Sandy Hook Elementary......Lest We Forget
    See my profile for my tanks and what fish I keep

4. Default

0 Not allowed!
    i'm in my lazy phase, i'll find a good one to post later I promise
    6 gal column- 1 powder blue dwarf gourami, 1 bronze cory, and one nerite snail, planted.
    10 gal - 2 F celebus rainbows, 3 ghost shrimp, 1 nerite snail, 1 mystery snail, planted
    10 gal #2 - 6 flame tetras, 1 ornate tetra, 1 nerite snail, and 1 emperor tetra planted

Awards Showcase

Thanks!!! - steeler58 Happy Mother's Day! - Slaphppy7 For 7,000 posts!! - steeler58 Thanks for the rep!! - steeler58 For working with new fish keepers! Outstanding this month. - Taurus 
    Just Because - Surfdog A round for the fallen this Memorial Day weekend. - Compass I had no cup, so I put it on a bun... - Slaphppy7 You are amazing! So smart and giving. - SeaLady Can't give you any more rep, but well said! - steeler58 
    Thank again!! You seem to enjoy your coffee. - steeler58 Thanks for the rep!! - Compass this doesnt look like pie... not the right kind.. - Sandz for providing solid guidance to others - RiversGirl Thanks for the rep! :) - Compass 
    cheers - Fishhook Using up my winnings on my friends! - Compass No Message - Fishhook beeeeeeeer! - Sandz Bottoms up! (even though you don't drink, lol) - Slaphppy7 

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Shidohari

Christmas miracle...
    Really....
    When I go fishing I just place a sharp rock in the water and sit there waiting for all the dead fish to float to the top... Kingfisher
    Brutal honesty will be shown on this screen.
    I think my fish is adjusting well to the four gallon, He's laying on his side attempting to go to sleep on the bottom of the gravel.
    Tolerance is a great thing to have, so is the ability to shut up.

I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you.

0 Not allowed!
    need pic of cat or we assume it looks like

0 Not allowed!
    Now THAT is disturbing.
    When in doubt, do a water change.

"This ain't rocket science!"

8. Default

0 Not allowed!
    i agree with taurus....that is TOTALLY disturbing....

And so that we all don't have to see ANOTHER picture like that.

This is the best picture of Cinnamon, from soon after I got him...

I do believe this should satisfy everyone...FOR NOW...

9. Default

0 Not allowed!
    Awwww.....what a cute cat!

Awards Showcase

am sure I deserve a few of these... lol - Cyberra Thanks for sharing your X-stitch fish pillow project! - Aminax for being prone to computer problems - Cyberra happy birthday to me... August 29th - Cyberra earned ANOTHER one... siiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiigh - Cyberra 
    I dub thee official greeter to the forum! - korith Happy Belated One Year AC Anniversary! - Rue You need another betta! - Pleco380 it birtha the birthday betta XD - genocidex A birthday betta for you. - mermaidwannabe 
    You need a popsicle after wheelbarrow races! haha - escamosa Where there's plows, there's piggies! :) - escamosa You need some grapes, 'cause they were mentioned in the riddle! haha - escamosa to congratulate you on 2 years! - andreahp Here's one Christmas present! - Rue 
    I'm sorry I couldn't ship you one!! Forgive me! - bethyMT ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾̃̾)۶ - korith this might help numb your lips lol - Gogi For being awesome and bringing me here. :) - Flyby Stardancer We need to get you up so you have as many bettas as you do in RL. ;) - Flyby Stardancer 

0 Not allowed!
    ^_^ Pretty kitty

The probability of being watched is directly proportional to the stupidity of the act