· Rainbow Fish
· Shark Fish
· South American Cichlids
· Tanganyika Cichlids
· Tetra Fish
· Tropical Fish Food
Page 54 of 55 FirstFirst ... 44452535455 LastLast

Awards Showcase

Thanks for the rep! - mommy1 Sorry for the loss of you "braveheart" it's a guppy but we don't have endlers ;-) - steeler58 Have a Candy cane ;-) Merry Christmas - steeler58 Merry Christmas! - Slaphppy7 Merry Christmas! - Anders247 
    Happy Friday, Deb! - BluewaterBoof Thanks for the nice compliment on Spardas's thread ;-) - steeler58 Good luck with the testing! - Slaphppy7 No endlers but have a guppy for all your hard work ;-) - steeler58 Happy Easter and thanks for the Rep! - Silbar 

0 Not allowed!
    Well, unsure if it stresses them but for sure they don't like it.
    46 Gallon tank cycled.
    18 Cardinals 1 Pearl Gourami, male, 9 Pristella tetra, 5 Endlers + unknown number of fry, 5 otocinclus and 5 sterbai cory.

Deb' 46 Gallon Peaceable Kingdom
    Deb's 10 Gallon Endler and Shrimp Farm

5 Not allowed!
    Here is the video of the tank with the lights on. There are a couple of Pristellas and a couple of guardian silvertips on the left side, everybody else is on the right.

75 gal - Smudge Spot Cories, Silvertip & Pristella Tetras, Scissortail & Red Tail Rasboras, Zebra Danio, Wild Caught BNP
    Dual 29 gals - Diamond Tetras. Harlequin Rasboras, Bloodfin Tetras, Peacock Gudgeon
    10 Gal - Mr. Betta's Fishy Paradise

"Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass....it's about learning to dance in the rain"

1 Not allowed!
    You might notice the left side looks a little darker. I laid a piece of bronze color acrylic about 9" by 24" on top of the glass top to try to darken that side a little, to see if it made a difference - it didn't. This is how the tank looks with the lights on all the time.
    75 gal - Smudge Spot Cories, Silvertip & Pristella Tetras, Scissortail & Red Tail Rasboras, Zebra Danio, Wild Caught BNP
    Dual 29 gals - Diamond Tetras. Harlequin Rasboras, Bloodfin Tetras, Peacock Gudgeon
    10 Gal - Mr. Betta's Fishy Paradise

"Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass....it's about learning to dance in the rain"

2 Not allowed!
    Are your pristella a golden color in their main body with a dark tail? They are very pretty in your tank. I always thought pristella had a redish tail and paler body .
    Check out my profile for tank info

1 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Silbar View Post
    Are your pristella a golden color in their main body with a dark tail? They are very pretty in your tank. I always thought pristella had a redish tail and paler body .
    I went back through your threads and now I see that they are Gold pristella. I really like those a lot. And I love the vids of your diamonds.
    Check out my profile for tank info

2 Not allowed!
    Have you tried some of that limo-tint for windows? A roll of that on top of the tank may help cut down on the light.

BTW-reclusive as they may be, fish are beautiful and very healthy looking.
    75g. heavily planted/DW. Stock: tetra, gourami, cory, oto, Dojo loaches, pleco, nerite/mystery/mts/assassin snails, and amano shrimp
    Two 5.5g. planted, each with a female Betta,
    10g. planted, with a female Betta
    20L. Orange shrimp, and Chili rasboras
    20L Blue Pearl Shrimp, 2 African Viper shrimp, Pygmy Cory, Espei and CPD

75g:
    10-20L Shrimp tank
    Future 40B Goldfish tank
    Probiotic trial

Awards Showcase

Have a Candy cane ;-) Merry Christmas - steeler58 Happy Holidays! - Boundava Merry Christmas! - Anders247 Merry Christmas! - Slaphppy7 Right back at ya! Happy Friday brother. - AmazonJoe 
    Back at you, glad your here ;-) - steeler58 Have a beer for the new fish and safe delivery ;-) - steeler58 vicariously sharing your Harleys - RiversGirl I could not rep you for you tank, so have a b-day cake for the little guy ;-) - steeler58 And a cool one for dad ;-) - steeler58 
    Emphysema - Lung Cancer - Lung Disease - Multiple Sclerosis - BluewaterBoof Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - BluewaterBoof 

1 Not allowed!
    Beautiful tank, Laura. I really like the manzanita wood.

The Finnex is super bright mid day. You might have to scale it down with custom lighting and avoid the 24/7 mode if you feel the fish aren't liking bright lights. Max setting is about twice as intense as the Satellite+. My wife, who is a stay-at-home mommy, does not care for the light too much in the middle of the day....
    29 gallon - Community tank - Journal
    55 gallon - Community tank - Journal
    10 gallon - RCS tank - Journal
    10 gallon - Carbon Rili tank - Journal

Awards Showcase

Have a Candy cane ;-) Merry Christmas - steeler58 Happy Holidays! - Boundava Merry Christmas! - Anders247 Merry Christmas! - Slaphppy7 Right back at ya! Happy Friday brother. - AmazonJoe 
    Back at you, glad your here ;-) - steeler58 Have a beer for the new fish and safe delivery ;-) - steeler58 vicariously sharing your Harleys - RiversGirl I could not rep you for you tank, so have a b-day cake for the little guy ;-) - steeler58 And a cool one for dad ;-) - steeler58 
    Emphysema - Lung Cancer - Lung Disease - Multiple Sclerosis - BluewaterBoof Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - BluewaterBoof 

2 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Silbar View Post
    I went back through your threads and now I see that they are Gold pristella. I really like those a lot. And I love the vids of your diamonds.
    Right?! Those diamonds are gorgeous....
    29 gallon - Community tank - Journal
    55 gallon - Community tank - Journal
    10 gallon - RCS tank - Journal
    10 gallon - Carbon Rili tank - Journal

10. Default

0 Not allowed!
    I hope you can get the lighting to your satisfaction, Laura.

Your tank is so very beautiful. Incredibly pristine, of course too. It's always a treat to see your fish.

Page 54 of 55 FirstFirst ... 44452535455 LastLast